Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Zone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-19-2010, 10:00 PM
Wolfey Xanadu
Wolfey will become famous soon enough
Exclamation Event Idea

The event will be based on a all time favorite game.....

RUSSIAN ROULETTE

However, to keep everyone who gets @$$ hurt over things in graal being based on another game ((which is just 90% of Graal anyways.... but i digress)) we can simply call the event Zone Roulette.

Believe it or not... most people dunno how this game is played...... so instead of explaining how to play it in real life and have a lot of @$$ hurt parents suing me because their child is to "*1 speshal" to use common sense.... ill explain how the event will be played zone wise.

There will be a small level with a desk in the middle of the room. On that desk will be Revolver. When its the players turn they are summoned behind the desk and an image will pop up that says "spin" once they click spin an image will pop up that says "Fire!" the player clicks fire. Once they click fire it all comes down to luck, if the revolver fires....well....rest in peace, no event prize for you today! BUT if it does not fire, they are summoned back into the crowd of people and another player is chosen. The last person alive wins.

For those who want a more mathematical break down (i hate math so screw the formulas.... you guys can mess around with that) 1/8 generally means you will die in this game. However, for zones purpose and the sake of those who cant host an event for more then 5 minutes due to ADD or pure lack of patience...... the event will be 4/8 so 50% chance you will die :o

Anyways you should be able to get the idea of the event...
I will be awaiting your negative reps now.... have a good day <3

*1 most likely a failed attempt to make you laugh

Retired Developer
Old 08-19-2010, 10:24 PM
Führer Glazey
dude2020 is a jewel in the roughdude2020 is a jewel in the rough
You know, there is help lines you can call...

Just doesn't really fit with Zone and we already have enough useless events.
Old 08-19-2010, 11:13 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
I think most pistols on Zone have clips.

This could be fun
Old 08-19-2010, 11:50 PM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
I'd be interested in this if it actually killed the players.

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 08-20-2010, 07:49 AM
Wolfey Xanadu
Wolfey will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by dude2020 View Post
You know, there is help lines you can call...

Just doesn't really fit with Zone and we already have enough useless events.
If your presuming im making a cry for help feel free to make that post to players on UN slashing bottles of poison which causes them to die ((they have a suicide dagger for christs sake)). Or on Zodiac which im presuming is Alcohol Poison. Just a idea for a Zone event that involves luck. However, I respect that you think that it is a non needed event for the player world.

Retired Developer
Old 08-20-2010, 08:12 AM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
or maybe an event where everyone gets unlimited remote mines, y'kno like Goldeneye.. yeah that would be great.
Old 08-20-2010, 03:20 PM
Führer Glazey
dude2020 is a jewel in the roughdude2020 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfey View Post
If your presuming im making a cry for help feel free to make that post to players on UN slashing bottles of poison which causes them to die ((they have a suicide dagger for christs sake)). Or on Zodiac which im presuming is Alcohol Poison. Just a idea for a Zone event that involves luck. However, I respect that you think that it is a non needed event for the player world.
lmao chill dood only a joke. lrn2sarcasm.

Zone needs events that actually require skill to win. Right now none of the events do that except Spar Tourneys which I hate because its in a small closed area.
Old 08-20-2010, 04:50 PM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
This event seems to be more like a mini-game rather than event, though my statement makes little sense what i mean by it is that this event just seems like a small wait it out game. People would probably rather enjoy an event they can actually participate in.

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 08-20-2010, 09:55 PM
Spirit Crusher
Nasgoroth will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Nasgoroth
It's the exact same as the Beer event on Zodiac. *******.
Old 08-21-2010, 12:13 AM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasgoroth View Post
It's the exact same as the Beer event on Zodiac. *******.
It's sounds much more like the real life event Russian Roulette. I don't think Zodiac's as creative as you think.