Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

View Poll Results: Who is the best sparrer on Graal?
Ares 2 4.08%
Brett 8 16.33%
Thallen 7 14.29%
Exodus 4 8.16%
Highlander 1 2.04%
Tortoise 10 20.41%
Clel 0 0%
Quick Strike 2 4.08%
Neo 11 22.45%
Cyclone 4 8.16%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-29-2005, 09:52 PM
Banned
Sword is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wormx2
Technically, anyone who won top 3 positions in the Graalympics is a part of the best Graal sparrers. That would include;

Neo-1
SL-2
Tsu-3

Tortoise-1
(I forgot that last two. x-x)

And in you're list is only active sparrers. Otherwise you'd need to add a few people..
I'm unsure what source of emotional support told you that, Tsukasa, but I don't see who validated the 'technicality' of that.
Oh, and I think it's pretty clear that this is a list of active sparrers. Didn't I mention that?
Old 08-29-2005, 10:25 PM
Corp1 is on a distinguished road
1.) Who is the best sparrer on Graal? Brett
2.) Who are the top 10 sparrers on Graal, in order? (not in order) Brett, Neo, Ares, Thallen, Highlander, Quick Strike, Magnus, Deophite, Onet, FrozenHeat.
3.) What server is home to the best sparrers on Graal? UN or NP...pretty split since alot play both.
Old 08-29-2005, 10:48 PM
Bcs is on a distinguished road
Cool

ya, tortooooz, that's not a made up story; and you know it's true, but you can choose to lie about it as I don't really care, you suck. Oh P.S. Jesus Christ sends a holla winning the UTC yesterday, beating Neo 2-0 (evidently the best sparrer, as you kids "voted in the top sparrers list.") I'd also like to make note, that Neo did not announce he lost, banned Jesus Christ for IP Ban Evasion, and claimed that he won uploading his statue instantly.

gg guyz

Last edited by Bcs; 08-29-2005 at 11:03 PM..
Old 08-29-2005, 11:39 PM
NoFanOfYours
Cyclone is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Cyclone
okay tort you killed me, but that was on you 2nd life LOL, you may have killed me but me and qs took half of your health each on your first life, then on the 2nd one i spared till i died(when i did more then half the damage) so that totals me killing you slightly over once, and you killing me on your 2nd life, and that match wasnt the finals, we spared two more teams after killing you twice
Old 08-30-2005, 02:13 AM
my name isn't bold, HA!
NeoJenova will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to NeoJenova Send a message via Yahoo to NeoJenova
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bcs
ya, tortooooz, that's not a made up story; and you know it's true, but you can choose to lie about it as I don't really care, you suck. Oh P.S. Jesus Christ sends a holla winning the UTC yesterday, beating Neo 2-0 (evidently the best sparrer, as you kids "voted in the top sparrers list.") I'd also like to make note, that Neo did not announce he lost, banned Jesus Christ for IP Ban Evasion, and claimed that he won uploading his statue instantly.

gg guyz

I did announce you won Shadow, on your Jesus Christ account using a proxy to avoid an IP ban and limiting your outgoing connection. I couldn't give you the statue and EP though because your not supposed to be on UN in the first place.

We resparred all the people you beat in your bracket, QS, Zeldaguardian, King Clops, and ThePunisher1212, out of those 4 sparring King Clops made it to the finals to face me and I beat him fair and square.

EDIT: I gave you the luxury of that ban knowing you would post it on here acting childish, I could of just said nothing and denied you even particpated in the UTC at all. Winning the UTC is not the reason I banned your account, I put that in your ban info for recognition since you would have none at all had I just banned you.

Old 08-30-2005, 02:21 AM
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoJenova
I did announce you won Shadow, on your Jesus Christ account using a proxy to avoid an IP ban and limiting your outgoing connection. I couldn't give you the statue and EP though because your not supposed to be on UN in the first place.

We resparred all the people you beat in your bracket, QS, Zeldaguardian, King Clops, and ThePunisher1212, out of those 4 sparring King Clops made it to the finals to face me and I beat him fair and square.

EDIT: I gave you the luxury of that ban knowing you would post it on here acting childish, I could of just said nothing and denied you even particpated in the UTC at all. Winning the UTC is not the reason I banned your account, I put that in your ban info for recognition since you would have none at all had I just banned you.
You should have banned him before the tournament, you knew. Basically, you went into the finals knowing that you'd win... even if he won.

Regardless, this isn't the UTC thread.
Old 08-30-2005, 02:25 AM
my name isn't bold, HA!
NeoJenova will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to NeoJenova Send a message via Yahoo to NeoJenova
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sword
You should have banned him before the tournament, you knew. Basically, you went into the finals knowing that you'd win... even if he won.

Regardless, this isn't the UTC thread.
Say what?

Quick Strike, Zeldaguardian, ThePunisher1212, and King Clops had every chance to face and beat me I didn't know I was going to win I hoped I would win though.

Your are correct about one thing though, this isn't a UTC thread.

Old 08-30-2005, 02:58 AM
Methril is on a distinguished road
Where is the option for "I have never heard of any of them"
Old 08-30-2005, 03:36 AM
Starting not to love you
Curt1zzle has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Curt1zzle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Methril
I couldn't find it either.

This message has been deleted by Sam. Reason: you should better stop it now
Old 08-30-2005, 05:20 AM
VERACITY CORRUPTION!!
MKxTortoise is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wormx2
Technically, anyone who won top 3 positions in the Graalympics is a part of the best Graal sparrers. That would include;

Neo-1
SL-2
Tsu-3

Tortoise-1
(I forgot that last two. x-x)

And in you're list is only active sparrers. Otherwise you'd need to add a few people..
Kurse was 2nd and Brett was 3rd.

SL and Kurse don't play much now and Tsukasa lucked out, but I'd say Neo and Brett are both pretty good

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcs

gg guyz
This is a funny post because the same thing kept me from advancing to the finals with a partner and winning. Hypocrite good sir?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sword
Basically, you went into the finals knowing that you'd win... even if he won.
Neo resparred his semis bracket and won them all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curt1zzle and Methril
HO HO WE'RE IGNORANT AND DON'T KNOW ANY CLASSIC PLAYERS LAUGH AT US LOL!!
Old 08-30-2005, 07:09 AM
Banned
Wormx2 is on a distinguished road
Luck has nothing too do with sparring.
Old 08-30-2005, 01:13 PM
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Methril
I don't think any of them have heard of you, either.
Old 08-31-2005, 03:04 AM
Bcs is on a distinguished road
Cool

Neo, that does not change the fact that I won fair and square. Regardless of avoiding an IP Ban, you suck. GG kid, demigod owned again damn easyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz when the competition gonna step it up a notch damn

tort owned ez ya always been easy damn

im just too far ahead mang

neo, post something trying to justify your loss, aka long essay of tears.

EDIT: Ya, I had 2 add one of these too neo, AHAHA 2-0 WHY YOU ALWAYS LOSIN SON??? EASY

RESPONSE TO TORTOISE: Cannot post yet....

LOL YO WAT ^ TORTOISE AKA ALF ALFA AKA BIG EASY AKA Dungeon N DRAGONZ

http://img367.imageshack.us/my.php?image=tort8oq.jpg

p.s. ur intelligence is 2 far big 4 me 2 comprehend in the b-low statement damn u r smart u DnDer u....

I DROP A HOLLA YOU CAN FIND TORT @ www.uglygraalpeople.50megs.com

notice "uglygraalpeople," ya?

Last edited by Bcs; 08-31-2005 at 03:49 AM..
Old 08-31-2005, 03:30 AM
VERACITY CORRUPTION!!
MKxTortoise is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bcs
Neo, that does not change the fact that I won fair and square. Regardless of avoiding an IP Ban, you suck. GG kid, demigod owned again damn easyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz when the competition gonna step it up a notch damn

tort owned ez ya always been easy damn

im just too far ahead mang

neo, post something trying to justify your loss, aka long essay of tears.
Oh, so when Neo does it to me it's ownage but when he does it to you he's a laming ***got? That's great. Way to selectively recognize facts. The real "own" here is that you're too dumb to realize you're actually unflaming me by praising yourself as the winner of the UTC.
Old 09-01-2005, 05:41 PM
Banned
ThinkDifferent is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ThinkDifferent Send a message via MSN to ThinkDifferent
(This is Fidel Castro Illusion / Joker Rain)

None of those people listed can be considered the best sparrers on Graal. As previously stated, with different lags and such, there are a lot of dependant variables (I think?). I have beaten all of them at least a few times, and some more than others. Tort doesn't win anywhere but Delteria, seeing as on Delteria he is never banned for toggle usage. When he comes to N-Pulse, he has never beaten me. Highlander beats me more than I beat him, but out of the rare times that we spar I do beat him also. I have only sparred NJ twice, and it was one a peice. There are many better sparrers than those listed, and instead of boosting your ego and saying that you can decide who is the best and who isn't, you should organize a Graal wide spar tournament.