Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Bomy Island Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 08-29-2001, 05:38 AM
Banned
nick_sinister is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to nick_sinister
School iz da bummer!

Eha nOOo! Ma first day of school today. 10th grade w00t! Ok. I'm all pissed off because almost all of my teachers are the hard ones. (one of them is a total meanie! Last year no one in her class got an A!). I am really gonna have to cut back on graal. Someone needs to take my place as the person who destroys those corrupted ETs! *cough*brad*cough...
I'm still gonna play, but not much. I've gotta get with the program. This game is really interfering with my life and I've gotta stop! This thing is as adictive as Crack!
Well daz wut a gotta say and don't even rreply saying its not graal related cause it is graal! GRAAL GRAAL! Ta Ta!

P.S
Brad R B Woosy!
Old 08-29-2001, 05:39 AM
Banned
Jerom is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Jerom
Re: School iz da bummer!

Quote:
Originally posted by nick_sinister
Eha nOOo! Ma first day of school today. 10th grade w00t! Ok. I'm all pissed off because almost all of my teachers are the hard ones. (one of them is a total meanie! Last year no one in her class got an A!). I am really gonna have to cut back on graal. Someone needs to take my place as the person who destroys those corrupted ETs! *cough*brad*cough...
I'm still gonna play, but not much. I've gotta get with the program. This game is really interfering with my life and I've gotta stop! This thing is as adictive as Crack!
Well daz wut a gotta say and don't even rreply saying its not graal related cause it is graal! GRAAL GRAAL! Ta Ta!

P.S
Brad R B Woosy!
Do what I do...get all your work done during class...then when you get home, you have all the time to play Graal.
Old 08-29-2001, 05:41 AM
somebody to love
SkooL is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to SkooL
Re: Re: School iz da bummer!

Quote:
Originally posted by Jerom
Do what I do...get all your work done during class...then when you get home, you have all the time to play Graal.
I don't have much time during class (maybe 5 minutes, not nearly enough time to write a speech or something else.)...I don't have a study hall period.
Old 08-29-2001, 05:41 AM
Account Expired
psihunter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to psihunter

Quote:
Someone needs to take my place as the person who destroys those corrupted ETs! *cough*brad*cough...

P.S
Brad R B Woosy!
OH GOD GOTO HELL WITH A STICK OF TNT IN YOUR HAND
Old 08-29-2001, 05:43 AM
Banned
Re: Re: Re: School iz da bummer!

Quote:
Originally posted by SkooL
I don't have much time during class (maybe 5 minutes, not nearly enough time to write a speech or something else.)...I don't have a study hall period.
Why bother writing a speech when you can improvise? I did improvision today in like 3 of my classes, one was Drama(which I HAD to do because we were playing games).
Old 08-29-2001, 05:45 AM
somebody to love
SkooL is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to SkooL
Re: Re: Re: Re: School iz da bummer!

Quote:
Why bother writing a speech when you can improvise? I did improvision today in like 3 of my classes, one was Drama(which I HAD to do because we were playing games).
Uhmm....I have to write the speech...it's called speech class. :P
It wasn't my choice to take it, it's required to graduate .
Old 08-29-2001, 05:46 AM
V Avatar
LordMatt is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to LordMatt

Quote:

P.S
Brad R B Woosy!

you just found that out about school?
Old 08-29-2001, 05:46 AM
Banned

Quote:

Right now I'm working on Diablo2LOD. Magic Finding and selling all the awesome stuff I find on ebay (made about a couple hundred bucks already). It's sorta like a little job. I get to have fun and make money at the same time! You'd be suprised what those people will pay for just a single item (500+ bucks US HARD COLD CASH MONEYS!). I wanna buy a new computer and well I just turned 15 and can't find like a real job so im doing this which is a hell of a lot of fun. Plus, school is back, Ive gotta get my Counter-strike skillz back up because my friends are really hardcore Counter-Strike players and I need to keep up to their skill (omg Frag to death ratio for them is like 7-1). My friends also play diablo2LOD. None in which play graal (they find it extremely boring and their use to all these awesome Graphic games with their awesome speed computers). So, I won't be play much graal
Oh but don't worry. No one is gonna miss me. My bro (chris Rubeus) will still be playing cause he is just loves it. Poor kid works so hard making levels I get angry that he makes no cash. Well thats what I gotta say.

P.S.
BRAD IS A LOSER!
Old 08-29-2001, 05:47 AM
-. .`
kyle0654 is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Drama is gonna be cool, improv >=)

I'd have rather taken my first choice of calculus though...
Old 08-29-2001, 05:47 AM
Banned

Quote:

Right now I'm working on Diablo2LOD. Magic Finding and selling all the awesome stuff I find on ebay (made about a couple hundred bucks already). It's sorta like a little job. I get to have fun and make money at the same time! You'd be suprised what those people will pay for just a single item (500+ bucks US HARD COLD CASH MONEYS!). I wanna buy a new computer and well I just turned 15 and can't find like a real job so im doing this which is a hell of a lot of fun. Plus, school is back, Ive gotta get my Counter-strike skillz back up because my friends are really hardcore Counter-Strike players and I need to keep up to their skill (omg Frag to death ratio for them is like 7-1). My friends also play diablo2LOD. None in which play graal (they find it extremely boring and their use to all these awesome Graphic games with their awesome speed computers). So, I won't be play much graal
Oh but don't worry. No one is gonna miss me. My bro (chris Rubeus) will still be playing cause he is just loves it. Poor kid works so hard making levels I get angry that he makes no cash. Well thats what I gotta say.

P.S.
BRAD IS A LOSER!
...what? I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention to a damn thing you said. What does this have to do with school again?
Old 08-29-2001, 05:48 AM
Banned
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: School iz da bummer!

Quote:
Originally posted by kyle0654

Drama is gonna be cool, improv >=)

I'd have rather taken my first choice of calculus though...
We got to do make-up scenes where we were in wierd situations and odd places.
Old 08-29-2001, 05:49 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by psihunter

OH GOD GOTO HELL WITH A STICK OF TNT IN YOUR HAND
oh go get a damn life. Brad is an ass and you know it. You ass kissing son of a b|tch. Thats what I hate about this game, too many ass kicking mother Fu**ers like **** pirate. Brad is corrupt. Many other ETs are corrupt. HELL, THIS WHOLE GAME IS CORRUPT BUT YOU GUYS ARE SO CLUELESS TO FIGURE IT OUT.
Old 08-29-2001, 05:50 AM
Banned

Quote:

...what? I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention to a damn thing you said. What does this have to do with school again?
Everything.......
school buddies. All the Counter-strike events we have. Making money to buy a labtop and stuff. Its all about the future baby.
Old 08-29-2001, 05:51 AM
Banned

Quote:

oh go get a damn life. Brad is an ass and you know it. You ass kissing son of a b|tch. Thats what I hate about this game, too many ass kicking mother Fu**ers like **** pirate. Brad is corrupt. Many other ETs are corrupt. HELL, THIS WHOLE GAME IS CORRUPT BUT YOU GUYS ARE SO CLUELESS TO FIGURE IT OUT.
I kinda gave up the whole corruption thought recently. It's not the game that is corrupt, it's the damn staff and the people who hire the staff...
A good example is the one where NightLord fired Twiztid from FAQ... I don't see how Twiztid can abuse any powers while in FAQ.
Old 08-29-2001, 05:51 AM
-. .`
kyle0654 is on a distinguished road

Quote:

I kinda gave up the whole corruption thought recently. It's not the game that is corrupt, it's the damn staff and the people who hire the staff...
A good example is the one where NightLord fired Twiztid from FAQ... I don't see how Twiztid can abuse any powers while in FAQ.
"And then came New World"

I should just put that in my signature...