Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Bug Report
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-21-2013, 05:12 PM
asdfg
BlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbug View Post
time to clear the logs maybe?
Not really sure if it has anything to do with the amount of logs, they we're cleared not too long ago.
Old 01-26-2013, 03:31 PM
Graal Developer
Rave_J can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Rave_J Send a message via MSN to Rave_J Send a message via Yahoo to Rave_J
What Era doesn't tell u is its there own fault for lag
if u go on there hit f2 and go to the script logs its so long with just serverside scripts errors u cant fit them into 3 pm's
cause its too long if you go on Zodiac i couldn't find one which this is a ++ UN has a few but really that big so stuff keeps breaking on Era like the strafe key keeps breaking the mining system lags bad the events some race events u wont see no one move then when the server gets on track u c a winner i think Era should be taken down and be re scripted or something cause its really unplayable i would put it in here but i keep getting access deny

Last edited by Rave_J; 01-26-2013 at 05:18 PM..
Old 01-26-2013, 05:40 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rave_J View Post
if u go on there hit f2 and go to the script logs its so long with just serverside scripts errors u cant fit them into 3 pm's
The F2 log window does not even show any serverside scripting errors, these always go straight to RC.
Old 01-27-2013, 06:50 AM
Graal Developer
Send a message via AIM to Rave_J Send a message via MSN to Rave_J Send a message via Yahoo to Rave_J
so when u get something like this example
Script: Function Cancel_Rank.destroy not found in function destroy_Windows of tim_shop_control in script of Weapon -Tim/Mall

thats not a error u are saying knowing tim mall exist
or this

Script: Function HUD_Box_options.destroy not found in function registerBox in script of Weapon -HUD
??? how u figure it's showing up as errors
Old 01-27-2013, 07:44 AM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
None of the errors you quoted are serious, and I seriously doubt they will cause any noticeable issues. The scripts are simply trying to destroy GUI elements that don't yet exist. Not best practice, but not really dangerous.

As Crow said, any serverside errors are going to log to RC (or log to npclog.txt).
Old 01-27-2013, 08:25 AM
Graal Developer
even if there like 50 something of them ???
Old 01-27-2013, 08:49 AM
Zeus Condero
papajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemelon View Post
not really sure if it has anything to do with the amount of logs, they we're cleared not too long ago.
ace reporter zeus reporting in
Old 01-27-2013, 10:17 AM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rave_J View Post
even if there like 50 something of them ???
Yes. The function calls that produce these errors probably only happen once or not very often, anyway. They don't have any negative impact whatsoever.
Old 03-01-2013, 07:08 PM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
I'm still getting player's complaining about this on the daily @ Zodiac.
Old 03-02-2013, 05:58 AM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Quote:
Originally Posted by fowlplay4 View Post
I'm still getting player's complaining about this on the daily @ Zodiac.
This kind of stuff is the main reason why I no longer spend time developing for Graal. Issues like this are just so ridiculously common, and getting any kind of response from the administration is practically impossible. There were days where the servers were completely unplayable.

Simple fixes like this would go a long way toward restoring developers' confidence in Graal.
Old 03-02-2013, 07:26 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbk1994 View Post
Simple fixes like this would go a long way toward restoring developers' confidence in Graal.
Stefan doesn't care about this. He just wants people that are "happy developing" aka people that don't ask questions, just do **** and keep doing it with a smile on their faces. If I ever make anything for this game, I do it for the players. Even that's a rare occurance nowadays from me.

Last edited by Crono; 03-02-2013 at 07:52 AM..
Old 03-02-2013, 07:38 AM
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
If I ever make anything for this game, I do it for the players. Even that's a rare occurance noawadays from me.
Couldn't agree more.
Old 04-14-2013, 04:32 AM
SyIvia will become famous soon enough
i have so many people in south east asia, australia, brazil, netherlands that experiance massive lag even before that so called ip mask or source blah blah was found, RIGHT after it was moved back to texas. who was the guy to suggest stefan to move it back to texas because it was such a good server /sarcasm then they wonder why playerbase dropped

anyways this was during the server lag

*pst* Good excuse to jail someone he hates *pst*
Old 04-17-2013, 03:30 AM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
What?
Old 04-17-2013, 03:35 AM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
What?
He/she lives in South East Asia and is complaining about terrible pings, and in turn wants you to move the server.