Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Bug Report
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-12-2010, 03:54 AM
Kanto League Champion
Demisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deas_Voice View Post
and you're probably just stupid.

i've posted ONE post on that thread.
Not at all.
Darlene has been known to ban people from that thread if she thinks they're perverts. So if you've been saving a lot of pictures of Elizabeth then that is probably why.
Old 08-12-2010, 04:02 AM
Finger lickin' good.
salesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud of
ew gross perv
Old 08-12-2010, 04:07 AM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Dude is wanting that ass.

On serious note, Your computer sucks or Darlene caught you in the act.

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 08-12-2010, 04:12 AM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
maximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond repute
he was idling with Elizabeth's pic open, Darlene had to ban him.
Old 08-12-2010, 04:18 AM
a/s/l
Elizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Elizabeth
pervert
Old 08-12-2010, 04:23 AM
Kanto League Champion
Demisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud of
Man now you're never gonna have a chance with her.

If it makes you feel better I'll post some of her pics in this thread for you.

Old 08-12-2010, 04:27 AM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizabeth View Post
pervert
Elizabeth, You should be flattered. You got all the E-Guys wanting yo pics.

Old 08-12-2010, 04:32 AM
alskdjfhg
alskdjfhg is on a distinguished road
Lmao, this guy is never going to go on the forums again
Old 08-12-2010, 04:45 AM
a/s/l
Elizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Elizabeth
wow demisis did u save those pics too
Old 08-12-2010, 04:48 AM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizabeth View Post
wow demisis did u save those pics too
He's got it as his background and screen saver. He then proceeds to cry whenever his PC gets hit by a black-out or has to shut it down.

Old 08-12-2010, 04:50 AM
Registerd Abuser
nullify has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fulg0reSama View Post
Elizabeth, You should be flattered. You got all the E-Guys wanting yo pics.
Rofl, right.
Old 08-12-2010, 04:53 AM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Quote:
Originally Posted by nullify View Post
Rofl, right.

Old 08-12-2010, 05:08 AM
Kanto League Champion
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fulg0reSama View Post
He's got it as his background and screen saver. He then proceeds to cry whenever his PC gets hit by a black-out or has to shut it down.
Nah thats just uncool now. F u all and f this thread. If i wanted to be accused of stuff that I didn't do then i'd go to the minimall wearing my big jumper again. i hate when people try and tell me things about me that i didn't do so that just aint gonna fly.

second of all, my wallpaper is a picture of a nice beach with like 15 seagulls on it so f u again.

thirdly i didn't even save the photo i just had it bookmarked so that shows who is right. i hope u all feel stupid now.
Old 08-12-2010, 05:14 AM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demisis_P2P View Post
Nah thats just uncool now. F u all and f this thread. If i wanted to be accused of stuff that I didn't do then i'd go to the minimall wearing my big jumper again. i hate when people try and tell me things about me that i didn't do so that just aint gonna fly.

second of all, my wallpaper is a picture of a nice beach with like 15 seagulls on it so f u again.

thirdly i didn't even save the photo i just had it bookmarked so that shows who is right. i hope u all feel stupid now.
u mad?

Old 08-12-2010, 05:18 AM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demisis_P2P View Post

Man, he set you up for a really funny response, I can't believe you wasted that opportunity. That'll probably never happen again.

Also, a funny mod would rename this "liz thread" and we just make it about her and her pictures.