FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-24-2010, 03:05 PM
Era Manager
DuBsTeRmAn is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to DuBsTeRmAn
Making a new account..?

Hey!

I am sure that i do put in the same passwords every time, I've already done it over 50 times now but i keep getting the error:
The following errors occurred during your registration
• The two passwords that you entered do not match.

How does this come? How do i fix it?
Old 02-24-2010, 04:18 PM
Sr Marketing Strategist
Elk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant future
Send a message via ICQ to Elk Send a message via AIM to Elk Send a message via MSN to Elk Send a message via Yahoo to Elk
Here on the forums? Your account needs to be enabled first..and I think you have to be P2P

Old 02-24-2010, 05:01 PM
Ideas on Fire
Soala is a jewel in the roughSoala is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by unixmad View Post
FORUMS ARE FREE for all Graal player that have bought gold membership, even if your subscription is over.
Basicly, if your account has never been gold, you will not be able to use it on forums. However, if you upgrade it once, it will then be enabled forever.
Old 02-24-2010, 05:04 PM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexandralove View Post
Basicly, if your account has never been gold, you will not be able to use it on forums. However, if you upgrade it once, it will then be enabled forever.
This makes me think that new players have zero chance of receiving any kind of support from Graal now.
Old 02-24-2010, 05:13 PM
Ideas on Fire
Soala is a jewel in the roughSoala is a jewel in the rough
Sadly, anyone new to Graal that has never upgraded and need support from forums will not be able to do so, unless gold membership purchased.
It's quite stupid but it's the way it works. Maybe unixmad will make it free for any registered account someday.
Don't forget that not so long ago, graal forums required gold anytime you wanted to use them.
Old 02-24-2010, 05:25 PM
superannuated super mod
Sam is a glorious beacon of lightSam is a glorious beacon of lightSam is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by fowlplay4 View Post
This makes me think that new players have zero chance of receiving any kind of support from Graal now.
Why should they get support? Isn't it usually only to get support when you pay for something?
If Name made another gold account, he needs to activate his forum access first, by confirming the email notification.
Then he can login with account and password he uses in game.
Old 02-24-2010, 05:30 PM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
Why should they get support? Isn't it usually only to get support when you pay for something?
"If you're not going to help me with some errors I'm having when trying to play your game, then why should I even stick around? Never mind pay to get some basic help to play your game. I guess I'll just go to one of the free games that actually provide support to their playerbase, irrespective of me giving money."
Old 02-24-2010, 05:43 PM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus View Post
"If you're not going to help me with some errors I'm having when trying to play your game, then why should I even stick around? Never mind pay to get some basic help to play your game. I guess I'll just go to one of the free games that actually provide support to their playerbase, irrespective of me giving money."
This sums it up.

Graal isn't really doing anything but shooting them-self in the foot by limiting these forums to just once-gold subscribers, and it even results in the problem as mentioned in the OP which I also saw yesterday when I referred someone who was having trouble to these forums.
Old 02-24-2010, 05:47 PM
superannuated super mod
Sam is a glorious beacon of lightSam is a glorious beacon of lightSam is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus View Post
I admit, I don't know many online games, but I guess they will not give much more support.
What kind of support needs a trial? I think it's a support he can get from the FAQ's in game.
The SC was mainly frequented for account problems (password, bans, payment or complaints about staff...). And this kind of support should only get someone who at last payed one time to play with full access.
I think we paying customers should get support first of all. And as long as this is not happen, we don't need to think about support for trials.
Just my opinion.
And a free game needs to get money too. I wouldn't like to have advertisements when playing or so.
Old 02-24-2010, 05:54 PM
team canada
It's mainly tech support (involving payments as well) that trials deserve and that just does not happen since they can't state their problem, and if they're unable to navigate to the forums and search the appropriate sub-forum they're SOL.
Old 02-24-2010, 06:02 PM
superannuated super mod
Quote:
It's mainly tech support (involving payments as well) that trials deserve and that just does not happen since they can't state their problem, and if they're unable to navigate to the forums and search the appropriate sub-forum they're SOL.
Hmm payments means they p2p, so they should be able to get forum access.
For technical support there should be at last a FAQ site. Maybe there will be a new website some day.
Old 02-24-2010, 06:08 PM
team canada
Quote:
Hmm payments means they p2p, so they should be able to get forum access.
Not exactly, means they have interest in becoming P2P and if they are unable to because they can't receive support on the matter they'll take their money elsewhere.
Old 02-24-2010, 06:10 PM
superannuated super mod
Quote:
Not exactly, means they have interest in becoming P2P and if they are unable to because they can't receive support on the matter they'll take their money elsewhere.
Could also solved with FAQ's on a proper website, or not?
Old 02-24-2010, 06:14 PM
team canada
Quote:
Could also solved with FAQ's on a proper website, or not?
To an extent I guess, but they should at least show some effort that they do want your sale by providing some kind of support that they do have (PWA who are now limited to support via email).
Old 02-24-2010, 06:25 PM
Era Manager
DuBsTeRmAn is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to DuBsTeRmAn
So okay..

Now i have tried it again, But still nothing.. Then i put in my Graal### account and it said its already used? HUH?