Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 03-25-2007, 04:06 AM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwedishKing View Post
I didn't start this thread to show everyone to 'Zhow zom cOOl zCRIPTZ maDE by MALINKO.'
Read the "OT"
sir i only used malinko because you DID say 'Zhow zom cOOl zCRIPTZ maDE by MALINKO.' you treated him like hes your NAT god.

what i meant was, you HAVE skilled people, put them to use doing something different instead of this bland UN look alike.
Old 03-25-2007, 11:19 AM
SwedishKing is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darlene159 View Post
Get off Malinko. This isn't about Malinko, it is about the server.
Malinko did something bad, boo hoo...get over it, and move on, and leave him alone. Stop harrassing him all over the forums.
Like you all have never done anything you aren't proud of in your life. Leave it alone.

As for the server, I think it looks pretty good. At least it is a server that the staff are putting effort into, and I wish them luck.
Thanks!
Old 03-25-2007, 11:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoJenova View Post
I remember I had to log on Faded Nations RC when I was manager of UN and demand them remove UN from the playerworld... all of UN....
=/ wtf.. When was that.
Old 03-25-2007, 11:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
sir i only used malinko because you DID say 'Zhow zom cOOl zCRIPTZ maDE by MALINKO.' you treated him like hes your NAT god.

what i meant was, you HAVE skilled people, put them to use doing something different instead of this bland UN look alike.
In my eyes he is a NAT god. But let's stop talking about Malinko, eh?.

Why?
The Players don't like "too diffrent" servers, well maybe you? But not ALL of the players. To get a lot players, we'll have to do things that 90% of the GRAALpeople like.. instead of doing some way diffrent server that only 10% will like.
I've been around graal MAYBE not as long as you, but i know that a lot of the players still want those "basics" stuff, events, quests, jobs etc.
We're not copying Unholy Nation, for example: we will have a bunch cooler/harder jobs, quests and a awsome CS system.
It might just be the name that confuses you "Unholy Nation" and "Faded Nation". But personally i love the name :P
Old 03-25-2007, 02:31 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXziroXx View Post
Then enlighten me old soda popper. What am I ignoring? Nothing.
Aim me sometime.

Quote:
I have been around since the Dawn of Graal practically, and I'm well educated on Malinko's past. I chose to overlook it since the guy is nice at most of the time.
I was exactly like you until he ****ed me over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darlene159
Malinko did something bad, boo hoo...get over it
Yeah, you're just as blind as anyone else here

Last edited by Crono; 03-25-2007 at 02:52 PM..
Old 03-26-2007, 09:50 AM
Criminal X
PrinceDark will become famous soon enough
Quote:
In my eyes he is a NAT god. But let's stop talking about Malinko, eh?.
This sounds like a love spell a girl put on me once. Malinko has worked with some pretty good scripters so if he is dishing out their work, of course he is going to look like a NAT god.

Besides those levels, are there any weapons or other features that make this server different than Unholy Nation?
Old 03-26-2007, 05:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceDark View Post
This sounds like a love spell a girl put on me once. Malinko has worked with some pretty good scripters so if he is dishing out their work, of course he is going to look like a NAT god.

Besides those levels, are there any weapons or other features that make this server different than Unholy Nation?
Yes, i posted some pictures of me using some weapons.
Old 04-03-2007, 07:11 AM
war99k is on a distinguished road
*bloodfarts*

Brodequin
Old 04-04-2007, 04:01 AM
That one guy!
zim5354 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to zim5354
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwedishKing View Post
XD Why?
It shows that they are experienced, and don't make ****ty levels like a lot of inexperienced LATs does.

OT: Have you ever been on Faded Nation?
How long did they work there? Old UN's levels sucked ass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerami View Post
Notice..."Unholy Nation" => "Faded Nation"

And notice how all the staff are ex-UN staff?

Levels are good but what will this offer that will beat UN?
Just what I was about to ask.
Old 04-05-2007, 02:19 AM
eronix is an unknown quantity at this point
Sounds like a crapload of has-beens getting together to make another UN, sounds really boring already.

UN is a turnoff in itself, but now FN..? You're really trying to wreck graal, aren't you?

#1: Some of UN's level's aren't really "First class", so being a LAT there isn't anything amazing, or to gloat about.

#2: You have a bunch of people who WERE something on graal. YEARS AGO. I always thought it was best to have the oldbies, until I got oldbies back, and they asked me: "what is this new 'gs2'?", "hey man i forgot how to gani, help pls?"

#3: Malinkos still around? Havn't heard about him since his little whoopsy a long time ago..
Old 04-28-2007, 11:48 PM
shutup ctrl+s
syltburk is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to syltburk Send a message via AIM to syltburk Send a message via Yahoo to syltburk
for what cause does my work do here, levels are deff stolen, some of those are mine, which I made ages ago... Not all of them, but if you actually check the tiling on some of the outside levels it has extremely familiar tiling style to me, which I used at start.
Old 04-29-2007, 02:57 AM
Skyzer Zolderon
ff7chocoboknight is a glorious beacon of lightff7chocoboknight is a glorious beacon of lightff7chocoboknight is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to ff7chocoboknight Send a message via MSN to ff7chocoboknight
I went on Faded Nation maybe 3 weeks ago, and I got stuck on a black screen with my player standing in the middle of it.
Old 04-29-2007, 04:37 PM
shutup ctrl+s
syltburk is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to syltburk Send a message via AIM to syltburk Send a message via Yahoo to syltburk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerami View Post
That detail style is awefully familiar...if only it was done slightly better.
Wan and the other that has been working with me for a very long time should recognise the obvious patterns, some of these levels are direct copies of what i've made, I can't remember for what server tho. Login on your server I can see, besides some houses almost 90% of the server, paths tiling and all the work is made by me. Some by wan.

-_-

Last edited by syltburk; 04-29-2007 at 04:54 PM..
Old 05-04-2007, 10:46 PM
Vima is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by zim5354 View Post
How long did they work there? Old UN's levels sucked ass.

Just what I was about to ask.
FINALLLY!!, it happend something with my SwedishKing account and now i bought gold on "Vima"..
so yeh.. it took me a while to get back here :P

We were recently staff there.

I KNOW i'm comparing FN to UN all the time, because IMO Unholy Nation have been the most popular server on graal for ages now.
Maybe it has also to do with that i've been on UN for ages and want something new..

Quote:
Originally Posted by eronix View Post
Sounds like a crapload of has-beens getting together to make another UN, sounds really boring already.

UN is a turnoff in itself, but now FN..? You're really trying to wreck graal, aren't you?

#1: Some of UN's level's aren't really "First class", so being a LAT there isn't anything amazing, or to gloat about.

#2: You have a bunch of people who WERE something on graal. YEARS AGO. I always thought it was best to have the oldbies, until I got oldbies back, and they asked me: "what is this new 'gs2'?", "hey man i forgot how to gani, help pls?"

#3: Malinkos still around? Havn't heard about him since his little whoopsy a long time ago..

#1: Some of the new levels on UN are "First Class", like Isle of Bane outside levels.

#2: I don't really think LATs forget EVERYTHING on lating if they're gone for a year or so XD

#3:Yeah, about Malinko.. He have dissapeard, We have no idea why.
We are almost desperate to get a new NAT now:P

Quote:
Originally Posted by syltburk View Post
for what cause does my work do here, levels are deff stolen, some of those are mine, which I made ages ago... Not all of them, but if you actually check the tiling on some of the outside levels it has extremely familiar tiling style to me, which I used at start.
Quote:
Originally Posted by syltburk View Post
Wan and the other that has been working with me for a very long time should recognise the obvious patterns, some of these levels are direct copies of what i've made, I can't remember for what server tho. Login on your server I can see, besides some houses almost 90% of the server, paths tiling and all the work is made by me. Some by wan.

-_-

I Personally think you are just talking bull****, i really don't know who YOU are or who your friend Wan is.
Well i have read on the forum that "Wandaman" was working on some server or something.
I don't know anything more.
To make you even more sure that you are just really talking bull**** i'll tell you that i've only played Zodiac,Unholy Nation,DR while i have been leveling for years, so sorry dude.
You claimb that you "DISCOVERED" the path style or the detail style, IF you did those in 98, then you might have "DISCOVERED" it, but really..
Everyone detail that way, everyone does the paths that way.
I have seen many LATs levels in my life, i can assure you that 90% of those does that detail style. Problaby 50% does that path style.

Why am i posting this again? I want the OTHER people to get the TRUE story of this.
You stalked me on UN, talked to me like wan is some kind of God, and claimbed that i've stole your level(s).
Then when i asked you for proof(s), you replied:
"I don't need to give you proof..
We have allready talked to the Globals, they're going to check the server.
They know who Wan is."

Yeah, you also told me that people here will get pissed off and hate me, if i said i don't know who Wan is.
Well.. I have been playing graal a long time (2000-2003 2005-200?) and i don't know who Wan is, that's really the truth.

Last edited by Sam; 05-05-2007 at 01:40 PM.. Reason: use edit button please
Old 05-04-2007, 11:28 PM
Registered Omega
killerogue is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to killerogue Send a message via MSN to killerogue
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vima View Post
#3:Yeah, about Malinko.. He have dissapeard, We have no idea why.
We are almost desperate to get a new NAT now:P
That was a surprise?

REMEMBER, IF YOU REP ME, LEAVE A NAME!

Quote:
Originally Posted by haunter View Post
Graal admins don't die. They go to hell and regroup.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inverness View Post
Without scripters, your graphics and levels wouldn't do anything but sit there and look pretty.
Closed Thread