Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English)
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 06-21-2007, 07:31 PM
Official Idle/Level Maker
hampy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to hampy Send a message via AIM to hampy Send a message via MSN to hampy Send a message via Yahoo to hampy
Graal Gold/VIP Voucher

I know this idea was talked about a while ago but nothing seems to have been done about it which is a shame as it was a good idea...

Why not have vouchers for gold/vip membership? Basically, instead of buying gold for your account you would buy a voucher and then you could use this voucher on any account to redeem gold time. For example, i could buy 12 months gold membership and then give it to my friend to use for his own account.

Hrm, so what do people think about this? (I know it was talked about before, but lets talk again)
Old 06-21-2007, 08:10 PM
cyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by hampy View Post
I know this idea was talked about a while ago but nothing seems to have been done about it which is a shame as it was a good idea...

Why not have vouchers for gold/vip membership? Basically, instead of buying gold for your account you would buy a voucher and then you could use this voucher on any account to redeem gold time. For example, i could buy 12 months gold membership and then give it to my friend to use for his own account.

Hrm, so what do people think about this? (I know it was talked about before, but lets talk again)
I think Stefan is working on Guest Account right now.
Old 06-21-2007, 09:41 PM
XSeipheroth is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to XSeipheroth Send a message via MSN to XSeipheroth Send a message via Yahoo to XSeipheroth
That would be cool if you purchased 6months you get a 1/2 month guest pass and 12months of classic you get 2 vouchers so you can give your friend 1month or two friends half a month.