Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms > GK Suggestions
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 03-24-2007, 05:08 PM
o.o
Switch has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Switch
Stop With The Insults!!!

I'm getting tired of people calling me an "8 yr old" or saying "Wow those comebacks are ***" and all the **** like that! I'm gonna leave Graal COMPLETELY if this doesn't stop! There are many people who're my friends and they don't want me to leave. MAKE IT SO YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO INSULY PEOPLE! So many people HAVE left Graal because of this, also! STOP WITH IT!
Why only when I ignore you, do you return to the center of my eye?
Oh, squiggly line, it's alright, you are forgiven.
Old 03-24-2007, 05:16 PM
What?
ceserthen will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to ceserthen
You should just learn to deal with insults. More people would leave if every little comment would result in a ban. Thats the reason Graal is unique, the community is diverse and not ruled by a team of extremely*sadistic moderators, It makes it a lot better than other online games I've played.
* note I said Extremely sadisistic there are still some sadistic ones out there jk

ZONE GFX BLOG (PART #1)
Old 03-24-2007, 05:21 PM
haunter is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Switch View Post
I'm getting tired of people calling me an "8 yr old" or saying "Wow those comebacks are ***" and all the **** like that! I'm gonna leave Graal COMPLETELY if this doesn't stop! There are many people who're my friends and they don't want me to leave. MAKE IT SO YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO INSULY PEOPLE! So many people HAVE left Graal because of this, also! STOP WITH IT!
Ahhhehhehehmmm....

Quote:
NOT COLORED YET! Color GIVES the depth you retard.
Open mouth. Insert foot.

Keep it there.
Old 03-24-2007, 05:22 PM
OOB
dNeonb is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to dNeonb Send a message via AIM to dNeonb Send a message via Yahoo to dNeonb
Quote:
This isn't a joke is it? Reading the rules of conduct, everyone should have done, you should know that it is actually not allowed to insult other people or harass them. So you actually don't have to suggest that. But to say you are 8 years old.. well just that is not really insulting, maybe it is true and you are only 8 years old. That example you brought there depends on on the situations.

Anyway, it is your own fault if you don't report such people and let them go on doing it. If you don't report them and let them go on doing it you shouldn't complain about it!!!
Take some screenshots of it and name someone who saw it to report these people providing a proof!

Forum PM
AIM GraalNeoN
ICQ 201894166
Old 03-24-2007, 05:35 PM
Boom!
Stephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by dNeonb View Post
Anyway, it is your own fault if you don't report such people and let them go on doing it. If you don't report them and let them go on doing it you shouldn't complain about it!!!
Take some screenshots of it and name someone who saw it to report these people providing a proof!
Yea, report them to all those GPs
Old 03-24-2007, 05:38 PM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
If that doesn't work, there are other people to report to. People deserve to play this game without being harrassed, and it is against the Graal rules.
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Old 03-24-2007, 05:39 PM
OOB
Send a message via ICQ to dNeonb Send a message via AIM to dNeonb Send a message via Yahoo to dNeonb
Quote:
No, Stephen.
We have a support center for such things. In the beginning we did not have GP's and it worked fine. People just reported such accounts sending an email or a forum pm to a staffmember. With the support center this is even more easy because all can have a look. People actually need to report it.

Forum PM
AIM GraalNeoN
ICQ 201894166
Old 03-24-2007, 05:42 PM
Boom!
Stephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud of
Quote:
No, Stephen.
We have a support center for such things. In the beginning we did not have GP's and it worked fine. People just reported such accounts sending an email or a forum pm to a staffmember. With the support center this is even more easy because all can have a look. People actually need to report it.
Ok, why don't you log on GK and ask in a mass message what the URL for the support forum is. I bet you won't get many responses that answer that question.

If you want to rely on the support center - have a help function so you can ask the NPC server questions.
Old 03-24-2007, 05:46 PM
OOB
Quote:
Ok, why don't you log on GK and ask in a mass message what the URL for the support forum is. I bet you won't get many responses that answer that question.

If you want to rely on the support center - have a help function so you can ask the NPC server questions.
Noone needs to know this URL.
You can just open the serverlist and lick start in the left corner on the button. A list appears where you can click "SUPPORT".

Forum PM
AIM GraalNeoN
ICQ 201894166
Old 03-24-2007, 05:47 PM
Boom!
Quote:
Noone needs to know this URL.
You can just open the serverlist and lick start in the left corner on the button. A list appears where you can click "SUPPORT".
I've been playing Graal for about 8 years (perhaps 7). For the majority of it I've worked in development. For the majority of my work in development I've worked on GK development... I didn't know this - doesn't that say something to you?
Old 03-24-2007, 05:55 PM
OOB
Quote:
I've been playing Graal for about 8 years (perhaps 7). For the majority of it I've worked in development. For the majority of my work in development I've worked on GK development... I didn't know this - doesn't that say something to you?
It does say something to me, but that's nothing to say on forums to let everyone know about it.

Don't tell me the support center is something new. We have a support center for years! We just got a better software not that long ago. The link to it was always on www.graalonline.com everyone does know. You can say what you want but these excuses do not make it any better. Everyone who really wants to report someone there it can get the informations where to find the support center, just go on the homepage, from the client, from forums or ask someone in game. The informations where you can find the suport center is almost everywhere.

Forum PM
AIM GraalNeoN
ICQ 201894166
Old 03-24-2007, 05:57 PM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Everyone who really wants to report someone there it can get the informations where to find the support center, just go on the homepage, from the client, from forums or ask someone in game. The informations where you can find the suport center is almost everywhere.
I was going to say this as well. There is no reason for members not to know of the support center, unless they just don't bother reading/looking for it. It doesn't take a lot of effort.
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Old 03-24-2007, 06:04 PM
Boom!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darlene159 View Post
There is no reason for members not to know of the support center, unless they just don't bother reading/looking for it. It doesn't take a lot of effort.
For years the server list was just that - a list of servers. These additions weren't announced or explained well in my opinion. I blame the majority of this on the unintuitive server GUI.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darlene159 View Post
they just don't bother reading/looking for it
I find this sort of comment very annoying, and poorly considered; "Wow, I'm being harassed. Where do I report this? Oh well!" - I don't think this is a common mindset among people being harassed, etc.

Quote:
It does say something to me, but that's nothing to say on forums to let everyone know about it.
Tehe.
Quote:
Don't tell me the support center is something new. We have a support center for years!
I wouldn't try to - I use to be a member of it's administration. Anyways, the point I'm trying to drive home is that the members of GK, for the most part, don't even know the support center exists. When you removed GPs you didn't make any efforts to redirect complaints and reports to the support center, or inform the GK Playerbase of the support center now being the main reliant support method.
Old 03-24-2007, 06:13 PM
7 Words
Inspiration is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Inspiration
The support center IS actually pretty hard to find if you're not sure where to look.

Yes, anyone could find it if they put enough effort into it.

But, the overall point is it should be a very easy thing to access and use. I mean, exactly how hard is it to make it where someone can PM the NPC server with "help" and get a list of useful information, including a link to the support center? A whole 5 minutes of coding?

1. Annoy everybody on an existing project by submitting or proposing changes that they don't want
2. Formally declare all existing projects to be complete crap
3. Talk at great length about the deficiencies of other projects
4. Get drunk
5. ???
6. Profit
Old 03-24-2007, 06:13 PM
OOB
Quote:
Anyways, the point I'm trying to drive home is that the members of GK, for the most part, don't even know the support center exists.
That sounds like Graal would be 1 out of 10 onlinegames that has a support center. But actually it's more like Graal is one from 9 out of 10 games that have a support center. Almost every game has one, so why should someone come up with the idea we don't have one. If you go on the website to download the setup you see something in the navigation list called Support like I mentioned already. So from the first time someone logs on there, he knows that!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	graal.jpg
Views:	120
Size:	160.6 KB
ID:	40229  

Forum PM
AIM GraalNeoN
ICQ 201894166