Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 07-20-2006, 11:32 PM
Stiff Upper Lip
Zero Hour is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Zero Hour
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damix2
Excuse me? You don't tell people how to play a game.
I also don't enjoy RPing.
Old 07-20-2006, 11:43 PM
superannuated super mod
Sam is a glorious beacon of lightSam is a glorious beacon of lightSam is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Before starting to contort someones words, you should learn to read the posts exactly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam
It's much more fun to go in the Misty Mug Tavern and order a delicious steak and a grape juice instead of casting a spell to get full.

Quote:
Actually it isn't. Stop talking for everyone.
I don't see where I was talking for everyone or any other one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam
...If you don't prefer to RP and refill your foodbar by clicking it's the wrong game you are playing.
Quote:
Did I tell anybody how to play a game? No.
So, damix and you should better stop trying to provoke me and read the rules (especially 2.)Content >> i)).
If you have any questions feel free to contact me via PM.
Old 07-20-2006, 11:53 PM
OOB
dNeonb is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to dNeonb Send a message via AIM to dNeonb Send a message via Yahoo to dNeonb
Quote:
Originally Posted by Googi
The staff got mad because nobody was using the restaurant they made so they removed the food recovery from restoration.
Actually no. This was suggested a long time before we even thought about the MMT and not the other onew which Val wants to open.

I already wanted it done when the new alchemy came up.

Forum PM
AIM GraalNeoN
ICQ 201894166
Old 07-21-2006, 12:20 AM
Kyden
Waltz5 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by dNeonb
Actually no. This was suggested a long time before we even thought about the MMT and not the other onew which Val wants to open.

That's fine. However staff always fails to address the following 2 points:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torankusu
Without that, restoration is useless. Refer to: Cure Poison, Cure Disease, Major Heal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero Hour
I believe the original suggestion was that restoration food+ should be adjusted, not removed.

Old 07-21-2006, 12:31 AM
RED SQUARE CLUB
Damix2 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam
Before starting to contort someones words, you should learn to read the posts exactly!

I don't see where I was talking for everyone or any other one!

Did I tell anybody how to play a game? No.
So, damix and you should better stop trying to provoke me and read the rules (especially 2.)Content >> i)).
If you have any questions feel free to contact me via PM.
I'll post here, thanks.

You might want to learn the definition of provoke before you try to bring the rules out on me. But apparantly you are reading posts like me, so I forgive you.

Simply put instead of saying your opinion, you are talking for the majority of people, unfortunately the majority does not agree with you. I choose not to role play, why should I be punished for playing this game. If you wanted a roleplaying game, you obviously failed in the development.
Old 07-21-2006, 03:26 AM
gwtfc***mattrs/gpsof
Splke is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Splke Send a message via Yahoo to Splke
GK ISNT FOR RP

It's for big IWD'd up weapons and brutal'ing your phys level day in and day out then PKing then getting perfect gear then selling it all. That or getting stopped halfway by somebody using their Event Master tag to PK you.

Anyways. Resotration not restoring food is retarded. MMT fails, so does carrying around agrip of food to restore yourself. Not to mention a person with regen+ (BDA/RoWs) eats up 999 food in probably 10 minutes. Sorry but the idea of enforcing RP by removing Restoration fails. Miserably.
Quote:
Originally Posted by haunter
No, that would look stupid, shut your stupid face, stupid.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nappa
In the words of the great Argosax

WOOHOO BOOBIES
Old 07-21-2006, 08:58 AM
Graalian Stallion
Deophite18 is just really niceDeophite18 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by dNeonb

You should really stop pretending you know what's best for GK.
Old 07-21-2006, 09:05 AM
superannuated super mod
Sam is a glorious beacon of lightSam is a glorious beacon of lightSam is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
You might want to learn the definition of provoke before you try to bring the rules out on me.
Provocation is a conscious provoking, which has as a goal to cause excessive reactions. Provocations can be exaggerations up to the violation of rules. (behavior e.g. standardize-hurting). (from lat.: provocare; from: pro = per + vocare = to call)
And this is exactly what we want to point out in the rules.
Quote:
Simply put instead of saying your opinion, you are talking for the majority of people, unfortunately the majority does not agree with you.
I didn't talk for anybody else and I never said that it is everybodys fun to do this or that. Posts are reflecting mostly an opinion of a person also my posts. Beside this it's my job to moderate the threads and lead them.
Quote:
I choose not to role play, why should I be punished for playing this game. If you wanted a roleplaying game, you obviously failed in the development.
I didn't develope it. But you pass the ball to me: This game was created for RP.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraalOnline - What is Graal Kingdoms
Graal Kingdoms is an adventure-based massively multiplayer online role playing (MMORPG) experience with 3-D terrain in a 2-D environment. Battle monsters, forge friendships, and collect treasures!
Quote:
I choose not to role play, why should I be punished for playing this game.
Strange, let me ask why do you chose an RPG, if you don't want to RP?
For what we have all these cookers, farming stuff and so on, if people don't need it to get full? Many people complains they are bored, why?
To play an RPG especially an MMORPG you need to get in action and work for things.
I say: we need to find back to the roots of this game, instead make everything easy to get.
Old 07-21-2006, 10:25 AM
Elite Member
Torankusu has a spectacular aura aboutTorankusu has a spectacular aura about
calm down. all i wanted to say was I liked being a priest and being able to cast a revival spell such as restoration on myself and not have to waste time gathering food.
Old 07-21-2006, 11:54 AM
superannuated super mod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torankusu
calm down. all i wanted to say was I liked being a priest and being able to cast a revival spell such as restoration on myself and not have to waste time gathering food.
Don't worry, I take it calmly.
Old 07-21-2006, 12:49 PM
Magnificent Bastard
Draenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Draenin Send a message via MSN to Draenin Send a message via Yahoo to Draenin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam
Because of the G part.
Old 07-21-2006, 01:22 PM
superannuated super mod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draenin
Because of the G part.
That makes me really sad if you are serious Draenin. I am not sure if you will find success as leader, if you don't want to role play, or did I misunderstand something?
Old 07-21-2006, 02:32 PM
Magnificent Bastard
Draenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Draenin Send a message via MSN to Draenin Send a message via Yahoo to Draenin
Roleplaying can't happen only in a restaurant, and that's about the direction things are headed in.
Old 07-21-2006, 04:15 PM
superannuated super mod
Quote:
Roleplaying can't happen only in a restaurant, and that's about the direction things are headed in.
Ah, okay thanks for correct this misunderstanding, it looked ambiguos because you answered on my general post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam
with
Quote:
Because of the G part.
I was confused because I thought you talking about GK as RPG, not the single part of restauration.

But I think it will not be helpful to add the filling up part of restauration spell again. Quite contrary we need to look for other things, that obstruct game parts like cooking and hunting.
The more easy things gonna be, the more players getting bored, I think.
Old 07-21-2006, 04:37 PM
Magnificent Bastard
Things don't need to be easy, sure, but they don't need to be impossible either.