Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms > Kingdoms > Zormite Republic
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 10-08-2006, 12:41 PM
superannuated super mod
Sam is a glorious beacon of lightSam is a glorious beacon of lightSam is a glorious beacon of light
Information on the Zormite situation.

Sadly the situation of Zormite didn't really changed.
Next weekend will be made a decision about the future of Zormite and the leadership.
I am unsure about the current leadership. Are they able to convince the members and the staff team to deserve being leaders.
The same for past leaders, which are interested more or less in becoming leader again.
Sometimes it is better to make a cut and start completely new. Perhaps here too?
Old 10-08-2006, 12:43 PM
Official Idle/Level Maker
hampy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to hampy Send a message via AIM to hampy Send a message via MSN to hampy Send a message via Yahoo to hampy
I think Zormite needs a completely new start and a different leadership. I think you should let someone who hasn't been leader before get a chance to prove themself
Old 10-08-2006, 01:53 PM
gess hew
lordbosh will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to lordbosh
Regardless of what you may think of me I am still and always will be the most experienced kingdom leader with the best ability of getting things done. I was able to pull strings to get things uploaded, and I will do it again if I have the opportunity.

I am the oldest ranking member of Zormite on this server now. I served under Zen himself. I achieved the rank of Strategus, the highest ranking officer of the armed forces. And if that is not good enough for you all, shame on yourselves. Every time I get a kingdom it gets powerful and it gets into gear for war, or for simple activeness. If you are so afraid of WAR, you are on the wrong server. Graal Kingdoms was made for kingdoms, its in the friggin name people. It has to start at the kingdoms.

I am proud of Zormite, and I feel its always my first kingdom becuase it adopted me when I was a new player. And I planned to start a new player training/recruitment program again, the same one the people who recruited me trained me and made me the godly player I am today. I'll never forget them and their goal, and I want to immortalize it, if its the last thing I ever do here then so be it.

If you make a new player kingdom leader they will USD the god damn thing off and buy items for themselves. Then some pansy like -starts with a k sounds like hey- will run it into the ground. And we wont have a damn thing left to give to someone qualified. If administration cannot come to a decision, let the players vote.
Old 10-08-2006, 04:04 PM
:pluffy:
Chris is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordbosh View Post
I am the oldest ranking member of Zormite on this server now. I served under Zen himself.
I was over the Religious Ministry under Lord Zen.
Old 10-08-2006, 04:58 PM
Stiff Upper Lip
Zero Hour is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Zero Hour
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordbosh View Post
Regardless of what you may think of me I am still and always will be the most experienced kingdom leader with the best ability of getting things done.
This guy's ego seriously makes me goffle.
Old 10-08-2006, 06:07 PM
RED SQUARE CLUB
Damix2 will become famous soon enough
Could always give it to me.
Old 10-08-2006, 06:22 PM
A Serious Epidemic
Googi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Googi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
I was over the Religious Ministry under Lord Zen.
I was in charge of the Guard under Emperor Zoad.
Old 10-08-2006, 06:35 PM
:pluffy:
Chris is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Googi View Post
I was in charge of the Guard under Emperor Zoad.
Old 10-08-2006, 07:23 PM
Drakeero will become famous soon enough
Under Empress Wren I founded the Ministry of Information, and led as one of the more successful ministries at the time. Unfortunately, I was unable to advise and guide Wren as successfully as I had hoped. I left for a long time when the situation became unbearable, and now I have returned.

From the very first day I was on Kingdoms, Sutekh recruited me into Zormite, where I rose to my former position. I never took much part in the wars because they weren't in my time. I have no loyalties to other nations that go above and beyond cooperation and formality. I am not an "import" from anywhere. I do not feel comfortable on any other island, Zormite is my home, through and through. It is the only place I'd want to have my houses.

I am new and likely do not know all there is to know, however I have already talked with Aran Draxx of Forest. One who has done incredible work upgrading his own lands, and is an extremely successful emperor on his own right. He is willing to help me make my own wishes of a better Zormite a reality.

I constantly said that I would just be happy, to have my own little Ministry, on the top of Zormite Mountain, in the snow, like a monastary. As long as I could do my things unhindered I would have my ministry help out whatever regime was in power after the fall of Wren. However, not only is that simple request threatened by the militaristic views of certain canditates, but it would be foolish not to at least try to become emperor and take my improvements to the entire kingdom, and not just a lonely mountain top.
Old 10-08-2006, 07:33 PM
superannuated super mod
Sam is a glorious beacon of lightSam is a glorious beacon of lightSam is a glorious beacon of light
So we have some people interested in being leader. Maybe some more will coming.
Old 10-08-2006, 07:39 PM
Boom!
Stephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
I think Googi would be a fairly good leader, although I would also like to see Drakeero lead.
Old 10-08-2006, 07:47 PM
jonnyrocks2 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to jonnyrocks2 Send a message via MSN to jonnyrocks2
I would definatly like to see Drakeero in charge of Zormite, personally.
Originally Posted by Shawn Kelfonne
Pfft. It takes a real man to play a girl...
Old 10-08-2006, 07:49 PM
A Serious Epidemic
Googi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud of
Quote:
What happened to the agreement for me to create acceptable conditions for an election?
Old 10-08-2006, 07:57 PM
superannuated super mod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Googi View Post
What happened to the agreement for me to create acceptable conditions for an election?
That's a part of it. if I see some potential leaders for a election it will be a good way to find them in a discussion here.
Old 10-08-2006, 08:01 PM
A Serious Epidemic
Quote:
That's a part of it. if I see some potential leaders for a election it will be a good way to find them in a discussion here.
Don't want to give up your power to exclusively determine the leader, huh?