Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English)
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2006, 01:08 AM
:o
Mykel has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Mykel Send a message via MSN to Mykel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero Hour View Post
You're not exactly a logic-bot.
And he's not an admin on the forums, either.
Old 10-08-2006, 01:16 AM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
Well sometimes it is hard to understand the logic of people who are posting on the forums, first they complain about missing additions for gold accounts, next week they complain about the additions for gold accounts
Old 10-08-2006, 01:24 AM
Stiff Upper Lip
Zero Hour is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Zero Hour
Quote:
Originally Posted by excaliber7388 View Post
At least my logic doesn't surround a "I'm always right and morally supperior" core
Hey baby, I didn't pull out the big guns but I can.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mykel View Post
And he's not an admin on the forums, either.
This is true.
Old 10-08-2006, 01:25 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
Well sometimes it is hard to understand the logic of people who are posting on the forums, first they complain about missing additions for gold accounts, next week they complain about the additions for gold accounts
Correct me if I'm wrong but people are complaining about the missing additions for Gold servers, rather than accounts. The problem is how you guys are implementing things, in my opinion.
Old 10-08-2006, 01:25 AM
Banned
excaliber7388 can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to excaliber7388
Quote:
Only when the additions are going to be a huge improvement for graal (one I really, really, want to use on my server), that classic accounts can't use. It would make part of my server not function for most of the users
Old 10-08-2006, 01:28 AM
Old Bee
konidias will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to konidias
Quote:
We complain about the lack of content for gold accounts... That doesn't mean add scripting features like this that only gold players can enjoy. It means we want more gold servers, more professional staff, better customer support, a better website, etc, etc, etc.

I really wish you'd read my posts... and if you did read my posts... I really wish you'd give me your feedback on my ideas... not just make some vague statement about how people seem to be contradicting themselves.
Old 10-08-2006, 01:36 AM
A Serious Epidemic
Googi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Googi
Quote:
I complained about the flying system being less than meets the eye, but I'm not one of the people complaining about a lack of updates.
Old 10-08-2006, 02:10 AM
Magnificent Bastard
Draenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Draenin Send a message via MSN to Draenin Send a message via Yahoo to Draenin
Would anyone object to making VIP the subscription you need to buy in order to get lifetime access? I mean, otherwise, you just get access to occasional program updates faster, a Guild tag, and the ability to create a single guild of your own.
Old 10-08-2006, 02:19 AM
Banned
excaliber7388 can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to excaliber7388
Meh, I don't like that so much, it takes away from their ability to make money
Old 10-08-2006, 02:24 AM
Stiff Upper Lip
Zero Hour is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Zero Hour
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draenin View Post
Would anyone object to making VIP the subscription you need to buy in order to get lifetime access? I mean, otherwise, you just get access to occasional program updates faster, a Guild tag, and the ability to create a single guild of your own.
That's a fairly good suggestion, however it doesn't fix the current "Classic" issue.
Old 10-08-2006, 02:25 AM
Magnificent Bastard
Draenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Draenin Send a message via MSN to Draenin Send a message via Yahoo to Draenin
What could be set in place in conjunction with that to make things work out more effectively?
Old 10-08-2006, 02:26 AM
Inferno (Level Designer)
Infernix is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Infernix
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draenin View Post
I wouldnt complain if there were some insentive for me to update. One lil tiny update after another isnt gonna keep me interested so I wouldnt waste my money on VIP. Not worth the money to pay for a game that seems to have so little amount of professional looking/created gameplay.
Old 10-08-2006, 03:25 AM
Shaun will become famous soon enough
Edit: Discussion below.

Last edited by Shaun; 10-08-2006 at 05:37 AM..
Old 10-08-2006, 03:38 AM
Old Bee
konidias will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to konidias
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
I'm offering to discuss this with you in private. I ask for no financial compensation, nor any "staff powers". What do I gain? A star to my resume in the field I'm studying. Of course, I'm offering discussion and my ideas which are free for you to heed or disregard. Plus I've been a member of the GraalOnline community since 1998 and it'd be nice to be able to help.
Or you could just discuss it right here in public like everyone else.
Old 10-08-2006, 03:41 AM
Shaun will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by konidias View Post
Or you could just discuss it right here in public like everyone else.
So the panel of experts could have their own educated input?
Closed Thread