Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Classic Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-16-2011, 07:13 PM
Bell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud of
Beauty is in the eyes of the Beholder. I personally find that overly cluttered server graphics are a hindrance to the actual gameplay. Since pc Classic is the flagship server of Graal I tend to believe its important we try to not stray too far from our roots in that Z word. We can leave the straying to the other servers that come out.
Old 11-16-2011, 08:56 PM
Skyzer Zolderon
ff7chocoboknight is a glorious beacon of lightff7chocoboknight is a glorious beacon of lightff7chocoboknight is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to ff7chocoboknight Send a message via MSN to ff7chocoboknight
I wouldn't say that Graal much of a Zelda rip-off now because players don't seem to want to play a Zelda-lke server anymore. Zelda doesn't have guns and MMO style RPG.
Old 11-16-2011, 09:26 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bell View Post
Beholder
Quite sure he'd go with Dusty's opinion as well.
Old 11-16-2011, 10:45 PM
Skyzer Zolderon
ff7chocoboknight is a glorious beacon of lightff7chocoboknight is a glorious beacon of lightff7chocoboknight is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to ff7chocoboknight Send a message via MSN to ff7chocoboknight
Or he'd snort and make fun of Graal.
Old 11-17-2011, 02:01 AM
The Drunkard
BroozeB is an unknown quantity at this point
It would seem to me the pair of you obviously don't understand what the reputation system is.
Old 11-17-2011, 04:26 AM
Remonq is just really niceRemonq is just really nice
And it would appear to me that you obviously don't understand what "Classic" is supposed to be.
Old 11-18-2011, 07:58 PM
Bell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud of
A Graalian Truth:
Whatever tileset(s) were used at the time of your life when you started playing Graal and had the most fun is the tileset that is considered the best. While its ok to make some cosmetic changes to said tileset its never acceptable by that generation to make drastic changes. This is also true of the forums. I remember when Graalian green was changed to dolphin blue. A simple color change turned into a revolutionary war.

Trust me Brooze, if you stay around long enough, someone one day will change your preferred tileset and you will be the one spreading negative reps amongst those miscreants who defame your precious tileset. Don't take it to heart, its just a right of passage along the road to becoming an oldbie.
Old 11-18-2011, 09:19 PM
The Muffin Man
Tricxta is a jewel in the roughTricxta is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
A Graalian Truth:
Whatever tileset(s) were used at the time of your life when you started playing Graal and had the most fun is the tileset that is considered the best. While its ok to make some...your precious tileset. Don't take it to heart, its just a right of passage along the road to becoming an oldbie.
+rep'd because I agree with this fully. Well said bell
Old 11-19-2011, 03:49 AM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
Quote:
A Graalian Truth:
Whatever tileset(s) were used at the time of your life when you started playing Graal and had the most fun is the tileset that is considered the best. While its ok to make some cosmetic changes to said tileset its never acceptable by that generation to make drastic changes. This is also true of the forums. I remember when Graalian green was changed to dolphin blue. A simple color change turned into a revolutionary war.

vs

This should have been a revolutionary war
Old 11-19-2011, 04:01 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
parts of new pics1.png look retarded because of the "tile errors'. bricks don't stack properly past their normal height and, if you look closely, trees don't join up as well as the old pics1.png.

the colors are also quite dull, but it's not all that bad. iphone version is by far the worst.
Old 01-04-2012, 10:07 PM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
On the subject of tileset, the tree tops have been touched up to appear smoother, less contrasting and with a more appropriate shape and perspective.

New:

Old:

Last edited by ffcmike; 01-05-2012 at 02:44 AM..
Old 01-04-2012, 11:09 PM
░▒▓██▓▒░
Galdor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond repute
I like
the new winter tree colors are amazing

the shallow water should be remade to ice, that would be nice. mice.

My Albums
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unixmad
This forums is going worst each day.

Last edited by Galdor; 01-04-2012 at 11:26 PM..