Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Bug Report
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-14-2009, 02:42 AM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Freeze on disconnect

When you get disconnected from Graal by lack of internet connection... the client proceeds to freeze for quite a while. I just lost my connection and Graal froze for about 3 minutes until I ended it via task manager. It doesn't stay frozen, it will eventually unfreeze... and then proceed to just end itself. Ya, so first you have to deal with looking at a frozen window for a while(even the little notifier that pops up that says you've been disconnected does not render, and even when it does, it renders UNDER the Graal window itself), and then Graal closes. Graal should not close completely because of a lack of connection. I know that just about everything, even the start screen has to connect to a server, but can't you at least render a screen saying no connection is present or something that allows you to try to reconnect?
Old 08-14-2009, 08:41 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah I hate the way Graal handles loss of connection. The client really lags up and always takes a while to close even on my "high-end" PC.
Old 08-14-2009, 11:34 AM
Ideas on Fire
Soala is a jewel in the roughSoala is a jewel in the rough
It always happen to me this way, but sometimes its really weird, I loose connection for about 30s and I'm still in graal, back when I get the connection again, graal is still working fine, people can see me, etc...
Old 08-14-2009, 03:54 PM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
One time when my internet went down, according to my router Graal opened 500 connections, and the disconnect message appearing under the Graal client is annoying.