Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms > GK Bugs
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 08-09-2005, 01:06 PM
Registerd Abuser
nullify has a spectacular aura about
Stacked shop items.
It makes buying things in shop quite annoying/confusing.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	shopbug.png
Views:	88
Size:	95.1 KB
ID:	33006  
Old 08-09-2005, 01:58 PM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by nullify
Stacking is still borked. I made lots of DoPV today and every time I removed dust from the cauldron into my inventory it made a new item stack, so I had roughly 100 stacks of 10 DoPV's. It was quite frustrating.
Does it fix on reconnect? Because I don't see double items in your inventory
Old 08-09-2005, 03:05 PM
Buddy
Taikun is an unknown quantity at this point
the multiple items only appear after server restart, after reconnecting it's 1 again like usual.
Old 08-09-2005, 10:23 PM
Craigus will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taikun
the multiple items only appear after server restart, after reconnecting it's 1 again like usual.
Yeah but sometimes the items dupe again in no time so you would end up reconnecting alot, i usually find it only happens to me personally when i have alot of junk.
Old 08-09-2005, 11:05 PM
Magnificent Bastard
Draenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Draenin Send a message via MSN to Draenin Send a message via Yahoo to Draenin
Would it be possible for commands like /dropall to exclude items in the inventory like Blue Wizard Hats, Housekeys, God items, etc?
Old 08-09-2005, 11:07 PM
Duergar
ViperZakuto is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craigus
Yeah but sometimes the items dupe again in no time so you would end up reconnecting alot, i usually find it only happens to me personally when i have alot of junk.
That is Very true, I have a chest at home that I put scrolls, books, etc in and I can't even get to the bottom of the list, just keeps going over and over and over and over and over :-(

also, I don't know if this was fixed yet, but I remember failing a lot of alchemy recipes because the items that you make from alchemy does not stack with the items from the stores. and when you try to use them all in a recipe it fails. That is what made my Cauldron+1 turn into a Cauldron-3. That was a big loss, they are even rarer than RoW's. :-( I wish something could be done about this

Last edited by ViperZakuto; 08-09-2005 at 11:11 PM.. Reason: have to add something
Old 08-10-2005, 12:54 AM
:pluffy:
Chris is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draenin
Would it be possible for commands like /dropall to exclude items in the inventory like Blue Wizard Hats, Housekeys, God items, etc?
Then it would be more like /droponlyafewthingsnotall
Old 08-10-2005, 12:58 AM
cannonzim is on a distinguished road
Question Stefan I Need Help

you know my thread that daid help sten

i was asking if you can fix this bug cause on sunday the server crashed and i seem to have lost my 13k plat and asking if you can can fix that soo i have my 13k plat back?
Old 08-10-2005, 02:45 AM
Magnificent Bastard
Draenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Draenin Send a message via MSN to Draenin Send a message via Yahoo to Draenin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris
Then it would be more like /droponlyafewthingsnotall
Works for me.
Old 08-10-2005, 04:31 AM
Nemo
StrykerTFFD will become famous soon enough
Here's one I noticed.

My bamboo is triggering the skill karate, which increases my damage from 105 to 121.

Karate should only be triggered by your fists, as it's a skill that increases the damage of your fists, not weapons you wield.
Old 08-10-2005, 07:52 AM
Gold / VIP Member
bloodpet is on a distinguished road
i thoguth some forms of karate or somethign involved weaposn as well? not all weapons like irl tho? or am i thinking of another form or martial arts ? i most likely am
Old 08-10-2005, 10:46 AM
Magnificent Bastard
I mainly posted the complaint about the /dropall stuff because my keys were dropped in my house and I was kicked when I had to reconnect. Tried to go to the blacksmith, and it said that I don't have a house, when I most definitely do. Perhaps this is a glitch?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	myhouse.PNG
Views:	74
Size:	726.8 KB
ID:	33026  
Old 08-10-2005, 03:13 PM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draenin
You also have /dropall weapons, /dropall armor, /dropall misc (drops books, potions etc.), or /drop itemname
Old 08-10-2005, 03:14 PM
Graal Administration
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperZakuto
That is Very true, I have a chest at home that I put scrolls, books, etc in and I can't even get to the bottom of the list, just keeps going over and over and over and over and over :-(

also, I don't know if this was fixed yet, but I remember failing a lot of alchemy recipes because the items that you make from alchemy does not stack with the items from the stores. and when you try to use them all in a recipe it fails. That is what made my Cauldron+1 turn into a Cauldron-3. That was a big loss, they are even rarer than RoW's. :-( I wish something could be done about this
For the stacking problem, would be good to tell me a way to easily reproduce that case, i mean telling me a situation where it gives you non-stackable items which should normally stack
Old 08-10-2005, 03:54 PM
Duergar
ViperZakuto is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan
For the stacking problem, would be good to tell me a way to easily reproduce that case, i mean telling me a situation where it gives you non-stackable items which should normally stack
one situation was, I wanted to make a potion of lasting shock. I had someone make two potions of shock resistance, and I bought 1 from Hirathia, I put the two stacked ones along with the one that wasn't stacked(from Hirathia shop), and the rest of the Items. and boom cauldron exploded and went to -3. I was even wearing bakers gloves (which should factor in alchemy (attuned to creation)).