Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English) > Job Forum > Wiki Administration Team
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-13-2009, 01:53 PM
The Blackswan
pooper200000 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to pooper200000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
How did I prove your point at all? You're even worse ingame so I don't know if your ingame character is supposed to be redeeming or something.
Interacting on the forums is much different from interacting in the game. As a member of the forums, I find myself speaking less frequently on the forums than I would if I were in game. Perhaps that can clear that up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
If you were hired for this position, you'll be required obviously to be involved 'in-game' to fulfill such duties/assignments. There is no difference when your talking about working for a company (even if it is Graal). The way you represent yourself does matter, in-game, or on these forums. Seems as if you have an 'alter-ego'.
You could say I have an alter-ego, but I would consider it more that I try to be personal when speaking to others. I represent myself the same on the forums as I do in game, but I change how I interact with others in an effort to be more personable.

Communicating in the game can often times be different that communicating on the forums or communicating via PMs. This is how I would consider myself different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unpredlctable View Post
So then you're two faced? NICE.
As I've already admitted, I try to be personal. If being personal is two faced, I am guilty as charged.

I find that being personal is an excellent trait because it allows for one to interact with others while also drawing one's own opinions.

Tags
global news team, graal bible, graal news