Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	bauhaus.png
Views:	232
Size:	176.2 KB
ID:	55180  
Old 10-29-2012, 05:03 AM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Feels a little bit out of place imo.

It feels like a building you'd see inside of the deep part of a city, while this is set in a more suburban area.

The building itself looks cool though.

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 10-29-2012, 08:21 AM
Not the fruit.
Kiwi27 will become famous soon enough
I like the design of the building, but I'm not a fan of how it's segmented, it's like four different buildings stuck together. I understand that garage bit being like that, but not the rest. I also don't like what you've done with the windows, because the view inside just looks really cluttered. It seems like they should be tinted black so you can't see inside anyway, given the design of the building. Lastly, it seems strange that that small outside area / porch thing up the stairs uses those tiles as flooring. Doesn't really fit the modern look.

Oh, also not a fan of how the trees are arranged, but that doesn't matter.
Old 10-29-2012, 10:45 AM
Banned
Ducati_Link is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Ducati_Link
I agree with Kiwi (and I dont often agree with Kiwis (I kid, I love you guys)).

But! Yeah, it all looks a little mish-mash and looks very flat. You need to work the walls/rooftops so maybe they look like they go behind each other a little.
Old 10-29-2012, 03:21 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Better than before. Also love the head you're using for your avatar.
Old 10-29-2012, 05:16 PM
Social Worker
water95 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thank you, i'll keep working on it!
Old 11-03-2012, 05:30 PM
G2k1
Kamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud of
Yeah, I'd say that overall you had a cool image in mind, and you've only got to keep pushing to get that look to come out in good form. The main problem I see is composition (I.E.: placement of buildings makes little sense)

I would line them up and put a small amount of space between two of them while leaving the others touching.
Some of the tiles just look unfinished by the artist, and I like the vents that you put below the windows. I'm not going to say necessarily that those vents should be above the windows because that is up to the architect, but I can tell you without any doubt that the vents that are in the middle of the windows are really, really out of place and should match the other vents on the buildings. Keep it consistent, you have to think about what a real building would look like from a drafting standpoint.

Make sure the stories of each building are the same height, considering that this building is obviously designed by the same architect you could easily assume that should be the case.