Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Your opinion
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-09-2012, 07:28 AM
Graal Developer
Rave_J can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Rave_J Send a message via MSN to Rave_J Send a message via Yahoo to Rave_J
Unlimited ban!

i honestly think unlimited ban should change to a PWA Admin on the team or a Global Admin to confirm this action before it applies. I say this due a lot of paying customers is getting stupid kids banning them for nothing and shows up on there ban history for something they didn't do this system has been abuse the most since it exist honestly i would thought Unximad could c this flaw

or at least a level 3 global rc level to do so...
This shouldn't be up to managers on a local server to make this decision when there not even control of the game and players that pays money to play graal this action should only come from the top of the chain or close too.

and for ip bans i honestly think Graal shouldn't have IP Bans espically show ur ip at all on graal for other players to view just the last 4 digits
due this is for a security reasons....... This is just a matter of time till it blows up in Graal face and yet another LAW Suit if enough damage is done......
Old 06-09-2012, 11:34 AM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
I agree with the fact a ban should not show up in history if it occurs on a server which isn't listed and doesn't have Classic subscription enabled.
I remember once having 2 bans in my history that were for rented servers I'd never even logged onto, and no intention of ever doing so.
Old 06-09-2012, 02:20 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffcmike View Post
I agree with the fact a ban should not show up in history if it occurs on a server which isn't listed and doesn't have Classic subscription enabled.
I remember once having 2 bans in my history that were for rented servers I'd never even logged onto, and no intention of ever doing so.
Yeah, one time I flamed a private server (which ended up failing, of course) on this forum and they banned me for it on the server.
Old 06-09-2012, 07:40 PM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffcmike View Post
This happens a lot.
Quote:
2011-06-29 13:35:56 on account_Graal750841 by Graal750841:
local ban
Banned for: Multiple Jailings
Reason: He told me he takes pills to make himself feel better.

2010-08-15 14:41:28 on account_Graal724315 by bscharff:
local ban
Banned for: Event Interruption
Reason: Officially the worst manager of Era (even more so than Smu)! Love, Bloo (your best friend EVER... NOT!)

2010-05-02 13:41:54 on account_IzariusRyudo by moondeath:
local ban
Reason: Worst scripter on Graal/Worst manager of Era up to date (EVEN WORSE THEN SMU? HOLY ****!)

2010-03-13 11:23:18 on account_Graal743433 by supaman771:
local ban
Banned for: Hacking
Reason: lolnoob

2010-02-10 11:35:25 on account_Graal730215 by k_killar:
local unban
Reason: soft core with n00b tube

2010-02-10 11:32:03 on account_Graal730215 by k_killar:
local ban
Reason: u cant play hard core with a n000b tube

2009-08-04 08:58:22 on account_Tenchry_P2P by Graal739325:
local ban
Banned for: Account Sharing
Reason: I didn't steal the account spikedude, and I don't care that the person who you think stole it was on my account that doesn't mean I should be banned. Don't ****ing ever speak to me you corrupt bastard.
Never logged on any of those servers.
Old 06-09-2012, 08:44 PM
GraalOnline Zone Manager
Tashkin is a jewel in the roughTashkin is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Tashkin
Quote:
2010-04-16 14:07:20 on account_Draenin by Draenin:
local unban
Banned for: Multiple Bans
2010-04-02 18:43:10 on account_Draenin by TheJames:
local ban modify
Banned for: Multiple Bans
Reason: Was caught molesting young boys. Not tolerated.
2010-04-02 18:42:13 on account_Draenin by TheJames:
local ban
Reason: Cuz when your FIFTEEN, AND SOMEONE TELLS YOU THAT THEY LOVE YOU, YOU BELEIVE THEEMM
same as chris.... btw this was done by Draenin not TheJames... and it was for a different Graal# but he put mine on accident.
Old 06-09-2012, 11:30 PM
Kingdoms Management
NicoX will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to NicoX Send a message via MSN to NicoX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rave_J View Post
i honestly think unlimited ban should change to a PWA Admin on the team or a Global Admin to confirm this action before it applies. I say this due a lot of paying customers is getting stupid kids banning them for nothing and shows up on there ban history for something they didn't do this system has been abuse the most since it exist honestly i would thought Unximad could c this flaw

or at least a level 3 global rc level to do so...
This shouldn't be up to managers on a local server to make this decision when there not even control of the game and players that pays money to play graal this action should only come from the top of the chain or close too.

and for ip bans i honestly think Graal shouldn't have IP Bans espically show ur ip at all on graal for other players to view just the last 4 digits
due this is for a security reasons....... This is just a matter of time till it blows up in Graal face and yet another LAW Suit if enough damage is done......
I definately agree. I was banned on Valikorlia for whole 6 years by Clash, nobody even tried unbanning me. I got banned for manipulating the graal client....Honestly x-x I wasnt even playing Val... Stupid clash

Yeah I support this!

-Nico
(GK Management)

Clash: Nico, I'm going to give you an example of good management.
Clash: One of my staff removed my RC and banned me.
Clash: I didn't ban or remove their RC after I got another one to fix me.
Clash: Do you know why?
Björn: Because you IP banned him ?

Stefan logged on.
(npcserver) has reset the attributes of Stefan
*Stefan: ah my client crashed

Old 06-09-2012, 11:32 PM
Kingdoms Management
NicoX will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to NicoX Send a message via MSN to NicoX
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbk1994 View Post
This happens a lot.

Never logged on any of those servers.
Sorry for double post, but the Banning people of the Accounts got banned for example Chris' for STUPID reasons (see Ban history for Proof) should be globally banned for atleast 1 month.

Its abusing....And a ban history never looks good, this is just annoying.

i.e.

2010-05-02 13:41:54 on account_IzariusRyudo by moondeath:
local ban
Reason: Worst scripter on Graal/Worst manager of Era up to date (EVEN WORSE THEN SMU? HOLY ****!)

Seriously. This is retarded. PWAs should def. give more attention here

-Nico
(GK Management)

Clash: Nico, I'm going to give you an example of good management.
Clash: One of my staff removed my RC and banned me.
Clash: I didn't ban or remove their RC after I got another one to fix me.
Clash: Do you know why?
Björn: Because you IP banned him ?

Stefan logged on.
(npcserver) has reset the attributes of Stefan
*Stefan: ah my client crashed

Old 06-10-2012, 12:51 AM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoX View Post
by moondeath
Bwahahaha~
Old 06-10-2012, 03:46 AM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Just an excuse to discuss bans
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Closed Thread