Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Your opinion
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-25-2012, 12:13 PM
callimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoX View Post
Nobody would want to moderate these forums Im sure, and it would be a waste of time. And it would suck.
The people handling the unofficial one could take that over
Old 06-25-2012, 12:17 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I would rather keep the iServer kids out of here. This would be a huge spam like:
"WTF PLEASE TRANSFER MY ACCOUNT PLS"

oh no...
Quote:
Nobody would want to moderate these forums Im sure, and it would be a waste of time. And it would suck.
Really need to get rid of this rotten attitude guys, the iCommunity is 100x more positive and enjoyable than the PC community. I've played iClassic and sometimes take part on the graalians forums (basically the unofficial forums for iClassic and iEra) and the community is not at all bad. If anything it's much better than the atmosphere we have on this forum.
Old 06-25-2012, 12:22 PM
Kingdoms Management
NicoX will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to NicoX Send a message via MSN to NicoX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
Really need to get rid of this rotten attitude guys, the iCommunity is 100x more positive and enjoyable than the PC community. I've played iClassic and sometimes take part on the graalians forums (basically the unofficial forums for iClassic and iEra) and the community is not at all bad. If anything it's much better than the atmosphere we have on this forum.
Well maybe Stefan could give it a try then. Or just make the graalians forum official? dunno

-Nico
(GK Management)

Clash: Nico, I'm going to give you an example of good management.
Clash: One of my staff removed my RC and banned me.
Clash: I didn't ban or remove their RC after I got another one to fix me.
Clash: Do you know why?
Björn: Because you IP banned him ?

Stefan logged on.
(npcserver) has reset the attributes of Stefan
*Stefan: ah my client crashed

Old 06-25-2012, 01:02 PM
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Well maybe Stefan could give it a try then. Or just make the graalians forum official? dunno
There's no need. The iGraalians already go to that forum and only come here for serious scripting help. Other than that the community there is doing fine, there's no need for integration just yet...not until our communities are actually united via the game itself (which it won't be for a long time...or possibly ever).
Old 06-25-2012, 03:55 PM
Ignorance has no future
Unkownsoldier is on a distinguished road
I know it seems kind of un-logical to visit two different forums for the same game though, but that's just me. Also Crono killed my iClassic spar rating x)
Old 06-25-2012, 03:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unkownsoldier View Post
I know it seems kind of un-logical to visit two different forums for the same game though, but that's just me. Also Crono killed my iClassic spar rating x)
I used to argue it's the same game but it really isn't until the clients/accounts get sorted out. It's currently two: Graal and iGraal. I got on my iPhone a few days ago and accidently queue'd while typing...got tossed by some noob and dropped 20 ranks.
Old 06-25-2012, 04:08 PM
Van116 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Van116
im from iclassic, i love this fourm, looking back at all the past posts.... tons of reading here
Old 06-25-2012, 07:00 PM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
Theoretically we could allow people from Classic and Era from iPhone/Facebook login to this forum now since they use normal Graal accounts.
Old 06-25-2012, 07:03 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
Theoretically we could allow people from Classic and Era from iPhone/Facebook login to this forum now since they use normal Graal accounts.
Do it!
Old 06-25-2012, 07:15 PM
Quote:
Nice. Now let me play iClassic on Graal v6.
Old 06-25-2012, 07:27 PM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
Quote:
Do it, we need to expand the community.

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 06-25-2012, 10:21 PM
Ignorance has no future
Unkownsoldier is on a distinguished road
Quote:
That would be awesome if you do it. That would be a great way for regular Graal players to integrate to the iphone servers and iphone players to regular graal servers.
Old 06-25-2012, 10:48 PM
Kingdoms Management
NicoX will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to NicoX Send a message via MSN to NicoX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unkownsoldier View Post
That would be awesome if you do it. That would be a great way for regular Graal players to integrate to the iphone servers and iphone players to regular graal servers.

-Nico
(GK Management)

Clash: Nico, I'm going to give you an example of good management.
Clash: One of my staff removed my RC and banned me.
Clash: I didn't ban or remove their RC after I got another one to fix me.
Clash: Do you know why?
Björn: Because you IP banned him ?

Stefan logged on.
(npcserver) has reset the attributes of Stefan
*Stefan: ah my client crashed

Old 06-28-2012, 09:36 PM
skillmaster19 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Do so, and add sections for Classic iPhone and Era iPhone
Old 07-09-2012, 04:26 AM
Zone iPhone Gani Artist
IR0CKS7AR is on a distinguished road
I got a little trick with Log In,
When one device goes flat I play on the other hehe