Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 05-27-2002, 03:46 AM
Mman is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Falcor
blah blah blah. yak yak yak. blah blah blah.

Will this ever end? You do realizes the no matter how hard you whine about something like this, it never gets done. quit yer belly aching.
Whining does nothing. If UN's staff is ever gonna be fixed, it should be completely redone. Fire everyone then bring back the good ones and hire new people. All the corrupt ones are gone and new people have a shot at becoming staff. UN could use new people who haven't been tainted by corruption.
Old 05-27-2002, 03:54 AM
Coolgirl is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Coolgirl Send a message via AIM to Coolgirl
No Yakuna shouldnt fire everybody and hire back other ppl, because staff arenot corrupt. If Raven say staff are corrupt, that's because HE IS but not the others.. SaSsY KiLLa, Tom Raizan, TRC, Haslo, Damion Wildfire, siRAND, sempter, KillJoy, and all the others are REALLY not corrupt.
Old 05-27-2002, 06:18 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Coolgirl
No Yakuna shouldnt fire everybody and hire back other ppl, because staff arenot corrupt. If Raven say staff are corrupt, that's because HE IS but not the others.. SaSsY KiLLa, Tom Raizan, TRC, Haslo, Damion Wildfire, siRAND, sempter, KillJoy, and all the others are REALLY not corrupt.
I was saying hire back the ones he knows aren't corrupt. The good stay, the bad go.
Old 05-27-2002, 09:18 AM
Patrick-Keefer is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Patrick-Keefer Send a message via AIM to Patrick-Keefer Send a message via Yahoo to Patrick-Keefer
I can say I love UN, but it does not matter what some of you say. I know there is curruption and I just want it to stop so I and many others can enjoy the server like it is ment to be.

Staff are fighting, staff are abusing powers. Im not gonna say who is and who is not, not all do this.

I have over 600 hours there now. Im not leaving tell im done helping it. Im not staff there but I like to offer my help there. Reason why I created the guild Time Lords. Helps staff on any server find hackers and or what not illegal activity.

Please I just want to help. And please fix these problems. I can't help you. Just tell you how it is for them who are blind to see the truth.

And all of you please stop fighting.
Old 05-27-2002, 09:42 AM
I must commend your efforts, despite the fact that I know damn well they won't result in a thing. Rather than replying the way he did in this thread, Yakuna should have worked with people who complain to solve these problems.
Old 05-27-2002, 03:26 PM
Send a message via ICQ to Patrick-Keefer Send a message via AIM to Patrick-Keefer Send a message via Yahoo to Patrick-Keefer
Mman you are a very wize person, I can tell.

You have that nice little pic of you are a what ever, and I have check out that address and I don't see a mage quiz just a villain one, so do I take that one?

I would have given up long ago. People say I have changed into a more evil side, from what I used to be. What they do that is bad does not effect just them it effects the players as well. I just wish they would see it.

Last edited by Patrick-Keefer; 05-27-2002 at 04:16 PM..
Old 05-27-2002, 03:29 PM
what up
ZanderX is a glorious beacon of lightZanderX is a glorious beacon of lightZanderX is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Anyway I wanted to say, I live in Canada, I paid $30 US to play on Unholy Nation, it means I paid $43 CAN. And I paid my p2p account TO PLAY ONLY ON UNHOLY NATION BECAUSE IT'S MY FAVORITE SERVER! If ever they shut down UN, I will harrass Bomber and Unixmad until they Give me back my money. I think they shoudnlt take down the servers AFTER Making all graal p2p!
The players who Paid to have a p2p to play on their favorites servers, DANG the servers got shutted down.. It's freaking idiot..
1) They don't give refunds, you agreed to this when you made your account.

2) They have the right to do whatever they please, the servers belong to them. If they think a server is giving GO a bad name or is not good, they can take it down if they damn well please.

3) Why get p2p for just one server? Very, very sad. If you only want to play on one particular server, borrow someone's account or something, don't buy your own. Buy an account if you want to play globally and enjoy multiple servers.

4) Canadian? English speaking Canadian? You suck.
Old 05-27-2002, 06:25 PM
Haslo is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Haslo
Quote:
yea thx valoux. You do a good job too..but some peeps like dr who here dont seem to appreciate the work majority of the staff on UN actually do. TRC is uploading 24/7, Pixie is scripting our npc server and helping out with scripts for staff and players alike, gps doing their best to keep order on our server, not to mention the work the rest of the staff do(we could use more ETs i admit that). Im sorry you feel this way dr. who but if you have a prob with the way staff are managed and only peeps that are jealous of UN or hate it for whatever reason, either or, should just drop it. Then theres brad here whos trying to get us shut down while supporting DW who got banned from these forums and even lets him post on his acct. If we are so corrupt unixmad would have shut us down by now but instead hes giving us an NPC Server. So if anyone has any complaints keep em to yourselves unixmad and stefan will take care of us if we ever do anything "corrupt" or steal "illegal" gfx.

Old 05-27-2002, 10:36 PM
RokkumanZero is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to RokkumanZero
Thanks Val and Haslo. I try the best I can to help the server. I never upload any illegal stuff. if I do I realize my fault and delete it right away

-TRC
Old 05-27-2002, 10:53 PM
Truckin Up
Milkdude99 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to Milkdude99
What I would do if I were UN is just make note of the complaints . check out the validity of the claims and act accordingly.Debating on these boards will get UN nowhere because the people who have made up their minds won't change them anyway no matter what you do or say, I am neither condoning or condeming UN , only pointing out the uselessness of debating this on the Boards.So to UN I say this fix the problems with the GFX and the problems with Staff and ignore the narrow minded people (some not all) here.But to Yakuna I say this NEVER say your Staff is not corrupt, because sometimes you may find they have done things you do not know about , check out each and every complaint, even if it seems to be a really trusted Staff member, sometimes not always; you may find there is some truth in what they say. Always require proof of any wrong doing supposely done by Staff.Hold strick to the rules and NEVER bend or break them for anyone. This is my advice to UN and Good Luck on the mountainous task at hand you have Yakuna....

Moon God
Graal.net

---------- Home---------

Old 05-27-2002, 11:26 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by ZanderX
3) Why get p2p for just one server? Very, very sad. If you only want to play on one particular server, borrow someone's account or something, don't buy your own. Buy an account if you want to play globally and enjoy multiple servers.

No, borrowing accounts is bad, so is sharing accounts. People who share accounts should be banned. Account sharing has caused trouble. I've seen it all the time, person A lends account to person B, person B hacks on person A's account, person A's account is banned, and person A comes here and *****es about being banned for something he didn't do. Account sharing causes nothing but loss of profits for staff and nothing but trouble for players. The staff should ban anyone they see sharing accounts.
If you refuse to buy your own account you have no business playing graal at all.
Old 05-28-2002, 01:50 AM
Fine then...I give up...

I guess i'll just stop playing graal and go back to my admin job on Paltalk.

and i was only pointing out the bad part. Yes i agree TRC is very good at his job and should be promoted big time for it. and JillJoy and Draken Fire are also very good GP's, Tom is a good ET, Okilian is a very good admin. i may have missed some but there i have named the people who stick out the most and they do a good job from what i can tell. so stop thinking im trying to say all the staff is currupt.

I try to be friends with the staff and other people on UN. But mostly every time and this is true, i get called *** or NOOB by people.
Old 05-28-2002, 03:17 AM
married to Okilian
Okilian will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Okilian
Moon God...you are right. You can never say that staff is totally not corrupt, cause there will always be that one person who defies the rules. U just got to konw how to deal with it. Commenting on how UN is corrupt on here is going to get you all no where. If you were to maybe suggest something instead of saying just shut it down, we'd all get along better. I know if I saw something on N-Pulse, I wouldn't just say they need to be shut down. We are a graal community, we should act like one
Old 05-28-2002, 03:56 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Okilian
Moon God...you are right. You can never say that staff is totally not corrupt, cause there will always be that one person who defies the rules. U just got to konw how to deal with it. Commenting on how UN is corrupt on here is going to get you all no where. If you were to maybe suggest something instead of saying just shut it down, we'd all get along better. I know if I saw something on N-Pulse, I wouldn't just say they need to be shut down. We are a graal community, we should act like one
Agreed, whining about its corruption does nothing, the best thing to do about a problem is to solve the problem, not sit around whining.
Old 05-28-2002, 04:15 AM
BARGAD will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Okilian
What in your own eyes may be seen by you as best for the server, others will see it as you are corrupt x.x!

I got called power hungry because when I was staff on UnholyNation I did not allow any swearing at all... by myself I thought I followed the rules, as I should do, warning everyone who swore, and if they continued I jailed them.
But others said that they should be allowed to swear on Graal, or atleast use minor swear words... and that I just wanted to show my power.

I guess we where both right in a way O.o!

Dark Warlock should stop saying Yakuna does a bad job managing UnholyNation after this such a short period. And he should maybe checked out what was upploaded when he was the owner. But I guess he did, but missed some stuff x.x!

Yakuna should not say that old levels upploaded is someone elses fault, instead solving the problems, because Dark Warlock has absolutley no power to actually changing anything on the server at the moment.

And I should get some sleep...!

Ugh... most likly in the wrong thread, but ah well... most UnholyNation hating threads is quite the same

And like... have someone neutral GFX person check out UnholyNation, because I guess Brad quite dislikes the server. ^_^

Ack... this was no critizism to anyone really, or atleast not tried to be, but it most likly where

Born To Kill
Death Silent Killers

Two little newbies, out in the sun.
Then came Gori and there was only one.

Closed Thread