Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 05-25-2002, 09:04 AM
Mman is on a distinguished road
I don't think that needs to be done, the owner needs to watch his staff and rid it of corruption that's what needs to be done.
Old 05-25-2002, 09:10 AM
IoNfLuX
IonFlux2001 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to IonFlux2001
UN isnt that bad of a server =/. But the complaints are so much on it. I personally think some of the staff is curropt but thats there prob if you dont like UN then dont play there they get the most players out of all Clasic graal servers. So they have to be doing something right....
Old 05-25-2002, 09:37 AM
RavenTelvecho is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to RavenTelvecho Send a message via AIM to RavenTelvecho Send a message via Yahoo to RavenTelvecho
i work at un
and un is corrupt
yes it is
i know o.O. there very corrupt when they hire staff.. usually friends and not giving others a chance.

^tuff newbie ;x
RavenTelvecho
!Booj
we are 'brothers'
Old 05-25-2002, 10:45 AM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by IonFlux2001
UN isnt that bad of a server =/. But the complaints are so much on it. I personally think some of the staff is curropt but thats there prob if you dont like UN then dont play there they get the most players out of all Clasic graal servers. So they have to be doing something right....

uh, no it isnt their problem....money is changing hands now remember?
They have alot of players because they can get by with stuff, same with classic
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Old 05-25-2002, 10:51 AM
RavenTelvecho is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to RavenTelvecho Send a message via AIM to RavenTelvecho Send a message via Yahoo to RavenTelvecho
Quote:
Originally posted by Darlene159

uh, no it isnt their problem....money is changing hands now remember?
They have alot of players because they can get by with stuff, same with classic
uh i dont agree there...

^tuff newbie ;x
RavenTelvecho
!Booj
we are 'brothers'
Old 05-25-2002, 11:04 AM
Legondary_MyTH is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down UN...Tisk tisk

Im sorry but UN shouldnt be a playerworld at all...
The staff abuse powers and ever since liquid left the NPCs and levels have gone bad...He always updated and such..I played there untill he quit.I heard from alot of people that the owner was 11 years lol ROTFL!
UN isnt fun anymore after i read the first couple UN post i went and found that conner and keiko's levels practicly havent changed since liquid quit...
Over all gameplay-Fun untill you finish the very simple quest
that the server has.
Ownership-Very bad
Staff-Corrupt
I look down on such a bad server:o
Levels Admin on Renegade
LAT on Doomsday,Babylon,G3K
Developer on Faheria,Babylon
GP on Sanstrata,G3K
Old 05-25-2002, 05:18 PM
Multiflame is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Multiflame
Cool The best lat on there was !Wan

!Wan was the best staff there i think

Thats because im him o.O

-You Suck-
Old 05-25-2002, 06:15 PM
Yakuna2001 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Yakuna2001
this is getting ridiculous, people throwing accusations around like no oens business, well, any pw reviewer or whatever it is they have these days can come check unholynation out for illigal stuff. go and do it, its the onyl way people are gonna understand that there is NOTHING ILLIGAL ON THE SERVER ANYMORE. as for corrupt staff, wtf where is this accusation coming from, i dont have ANY corrupt staff at all, im probably the sctrictest owner with staff that any owner of u.n has ever had?! i mean wtf? im getting sick of it now. go ahead and check us out pysker or whoever wants to. in fact, why dont you ask hawk what he thinks? being as though he wants a job on u.n. yeah? so corrupt that even pw staff want a job, so shove that in your pipes and smoke it.
as for you moon goddess, you really dont know what your talking about, player world owners are suppose to stick together and help each other ut, not post in every bashing thread to try and get them shut down, especially as youve had it done to you before, you should know that 99% of the accusations on here are BS.

-Manager of the UnholyNation PlayerWorld-
UnholyNation Forums
Old 05-25-2002, 08:25 PM
Dark Warlock is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Dark Warlock
Quote:
Originally posted by RavenTelvecho
i work at un
and un is corrupt
yes it is
i know o.O. there very corrupt when they hire staff.. usually friends and not giving others a chance.
Wow even a staff member says its corupt!
And I have heard rumors that he does only hire his friends, and that mostly clears up the rumor fom me and makes it true for me.
Old 05-25-2002, 09:03 PM
Mman is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by IonFlux2001
Yes it is a damn good server. The staff has problems tho, I saw some of this myself when Liquidshit deleted my UN forums account because I posted about how corrupt he and his staff were.
Old 05-25-2002, 09:13 PM
Dark Warlock is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Dark Warlock
Yes when I was gone for a couple days when yak was staff and Hawk said he was owner, but he aculy wasnt I was still owner what he did was delete my RC and my forum account.
Old 05-25-2002, 09:23 PM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Yakuna2001
this is getting ridiculous, people throwing accusations around like no oens business, well, any pw reviewer or whatever it is they have these days can come check unholynation out for illigal stuff. go and do it, its the onyl way people are gonna understand that there is NOTHING ILLIGAL ON THE SERVER ANYMORE. as for corrupt staff, wtf where is this accusation coming from, i dont have ANY corrupt staff at all, im probably the sctrictest owner with staff that any owner of u.n has ever had?! i mean wtf? im getting sick of it now. go ahead and check us out pysker or whoever wants to. in fact, why dont you ask hawk what he thinks? being as though he wants a job on u.n. yeah? so corrupt that even pw staff want a job, so shove that in your pipes and smoke it.
as for you moon goddess, you really dont know what your talking about, player world owners are suppose to stick together and help each other ut, not post in every bashing thread to try and get them shut down, especially as youve had it done to you before, you should know that 99% of the accusations on here are BS.

Wait a minute now, I am not bashing UN, I do play UN...I go by what I see....I was on there yesterday and found a house with a post in it with a sign that says something like "A humping post for all you horn dogs" what is that? Its uncalled for and stupid, and it is only one of many things I have seen on UN. Neither one of Us want to see any PW go down, all I am saying is that the problems keep going on and on, and it seems nothing is changing. I am not bashing at all. Moon God has even offered to help out UN to Hawk. You need to calm down and take a look at what is going on
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Old 05-25-2002, 09:33 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Darlene159

Wait a minute now, I am not bashing UN, I do play UN...I go by what I see....I was on there yesterday and found a house with a post in it with a sign that says something like "A humping post for all you horn dogs" what is that? Its uncalled for and stupid, and it is only one of many things I have seen on UN. Neither one of Us want to see any PW go down, all I am saying is that the problems keep going on and on, and it seems nothing is changing. I am not bashing at all. Moon God has even offered to help out UN to Hawk. You need to calm down and take a look at what is going on
well if peopel didnt keep start **** DOWN TEH U.N threads and instead PM'ED ME or AIM'ED me ( i give out my aim to anyone who wants it freelyso dont say you cant contact me ) then maybe i would know about these problems and fix the damn things. ive onyl been owner for two weeks, i dont know about EVERYTHING on the server ( apart from what ive already fixed and cleared out ) so how am i suppsoe to do soem,thing about it? you posting in these threads doesnt help anyone, telling ME would help. i cant do anymroe than fix what i know about, im not phsyic am i, so just tell me and ill fix it, as i have done with the shield and many other things. as for you DW, you CAUSED msot of the illigal stuff, so please just shut up, and quit like you said.

UnholyNation Forums
Old 05-25-2002, 09:34 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Mman

Yes it is a damn good server. The staff has problems tho, I saw some of this myself when Liquidshit deleted my UN forums account because I posted about how corrupt he and his staff were.
erm, liquidice hasnt been owner for how long now? 3-4 months? this is old news and has nothing to do with staff now, so please keep up to date.

UnholyNation Forums
Old 05-25-2002, 09:35 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Dark Warlock
Yes when I was gone for a couple days when yak was staff and Hawk said he was owner, but he aculy wasnt I was still owner what he did was delete my RC and my forum account.
erm, i didnt delete anything. nor did i "steal ownership" please dont post BS.

UnholyNation Forums
Closed Thread