Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Development Forums > NPC Scripting
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 04-25-2015, 12:17 AM
Registered Guest
Kirko has a spectacular aura aboutKirko has a spectacular aura about
Get a servers player list?

Is it possible to get a list of online players from a server? I know there is a way to get the total amount of players but couldn't find a way to get the actual players online.
Old 04-25-2015, 12:28 AM
Banned
scriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to behold
allayers is a list of all players.

PHP Code:
for ( temp.pl allplayers ) {
  echo(
temp.pl);

Should echo all the players online.
Old 04-25-2015, 01:45 PM
Registered Guest
Kirko has a spectacular aura aboutKirko has a spectacular aura about
Thank you but I was wondering if I could get a lost of players from an other server and not the one I'm currently on. Sorry I wasn't clear on my earlier message.
Old 04-26-2015, 01:49 AM
Magnificent Bastard
Draenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Draenin Send a message via MSN to Draenin Send a message via Yahoo to Draenin
Probably not, but the playerlist has tabs you can open that show players on other public servers.
Old 04-26-2015, 04:21 AM
Banned
scriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draenin View Post
Probably not, but the playerlist has tabs you can open that show players on other public servers.
If the player list can it might be possible to just pull the list from there since its just a gui window. Other then that I am not aware of any ways to do it. But I haven't had the need to try and find a way.
Old 04-26-2015, 06:45 AM
xAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud of
Yes- here

HTML Code:
requesttext("pmservers", NULL); ^ - returns a list of public servers (used in the playerlist)
requesttext("pmserverplayers", str servername); ^ - shows the players of a given server in the playerlist
requesttext("pmunmapserver", str servername); ^ - hides the players of a given server in the playerlist
requesttext("pmguilds", NULL); ^ - returns a list of the guild tags currently in use
requesttext("pmguildplayers", str guildname); ^ - shows the players wearing the given guild tag in the playerlist
requesttext("pmunmapguild", str guildname); ^ - hides the players wearing the given guild tag in the playerlist
Old 04-26-2015, 11:12 PM
Magnificent Bastard
Draenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Draenin Send a message via MSN to Draenin Send a message via Yahoo to Draenin
Very nice. Thanks, Andy!