Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms > Kingdoms > Zormite Republic
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 07-03-2006, 03:39 PM
Sea Dog Owner
AlaricoMontario is an unknown quantity at this point
Clarification

Why the coup was initiated:

Zormite had gone from a respectable kingdom, to one filled with a bunch of 'leeters' who have never seen a day of roleplay in their life.

Zoogi wasn't on much. Admittedly, he was on in early mornings, but beyond that... no one saw too much of him. Additionally, he let the military run rampant.

Bosh somehow managed to make the war a world war... against one nation.

Explanation of how coup was initiated:
Zoogi, Bosh, Oasa, Darklux, were all set to Citizen (hence I didn't rmeove them) then I spoke to sam. It was agree'd whoever won the upcoming war would have the Zormite throne. If the Republic won, I would have Zoogi placed back on the throne. If the allies won, however ,I would hold onto that throne until what I had come to see done was finished.

Who supports me (by Kingdom, obviously it's going to flow either way to a point):
Forest,
Crescent Pirates

What I plan to do now:
REINSTATE RP! There is more to do with a Kingdom than shove a sword down each other's throats and call it 'RP'. What happened to the balls of Dustari castle, the usefulness of Archigos, the weddings at the Dustari chapel? What happened to the roleplay GK was once famous for? I intend to bring that back through Zormite.

RANK BY MERIT: NOT LEVEL. Thus far, whoever has been level 55 and over has been put into a high rank of Legionnaire or somesuch. Im sick of that. I plan on instating rankings by merit. The level 5 that does everything in his power to help the Kingdom will rank faster than the level 100 that gave the 100 diamonds that was less than 1% of his entire wealth (Figuratively speaking)

For those of you who don't know me and walk around 'lolz hez a newbz y he getz kingdomz'

Ever heard of Valanduil Claudius Nicholl? I've played this damned game for over a year, I hope you'd atleast recognize it by now. I was the former Interior Minister for Zormite - I ran the respectable part of the Kingdom.

Also:

I will not be giving away leadership anytime soon. Not because there aren't others outside of the Kingdom who can't do it, but because I don't want a leader who comes in simply because the job was offered to them. For one, they are not loyal to the Kingdom, they're loyal to the position and power it offers. Secondly, I have no idea how they would interact with the citizenry.

It was agree'd whoever won yestesrday's war would have the throne. The Republic lost. As such, and with Alan and Draxx's, Calani's and Ka-Rhy's backing, I am here to see Zormite great once more.
Thet way the coup was carried out is a moot point, as Sam has said. Do you honestly thing King Louis said "Oh, ok.... well.. as long as you kill the children first"?
Old 07-03-2006, 04:32 PM
gess hew
lordbosh will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to lordbosh
Hehehe. I wanted a world war, it brings a spicey flavor to graal unseen since the days of NYchris and anU. If you dont remember, I was there back then, right beside them. And now I am the last of them. The last of the people who believe war is a part of Graal KINGDOMS that has been lacking.

Kingdoms should be about the kingdoms. About politics, war, death, sacrafice, victory, glory, honor on the field. I rose through the ranks of Zormite Republic under Zen Archigos and became the top military commander. And for that I will never forget the fun I had fighting against the pirates when Ghost Pirate came back. The war was something I had never seen, and I loved it, and I want everyone to feel that war time flow again.

You say people in Forest and CP endorse you. Yet most of forest was intent on replacing you with someone else, soon, by Bjorn. They say it was agreed to. And so now I say watch yourself. Your end may not come from me like you'd think. I wouldnt worry so much about Alan, but then again, your taking away his fun now. Maybe you have inadvertantly turned a promising victory into a majorly stupid defeat, that had no sense to it. I suppose the players will decide in time.
Old 07-03-2006, 04:37 PM
Magnificent Bastard
Draenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Draenin Send a message via MSN to Draenin Send a message via Yahoo to Draenin
Alarico, you can't roleplay your way out of a paper bag. Save it. Quit using 'RP' as a crutch, because Zormite was actually getting people to be active. You're not going to 'reinstate' anything, traitor.
Old 07-03-2006, 04:43 PM
Assimilated Zurkiba
Zurkiba is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Zurkiba
You wont achieve a good nation if you have people like calani backing you up.
Old 07-03-2006, 05:24 PM
Sea Dog Owner
AlaricoMontario is an unknown quantity at this point
Draenin, tell me, please, how I'm a traitor? I mean hell, you can't even log on to run your Kingdom as it stands.

Bosh, I'm not saying wars are bad -but I am saying they should be carried out in a roleplay fashion. No "lolz I have more AC!". But more honourable duels, surrenders, etc in a battle.

Zurkiba, I don't know Calani's history - honestly, that's irrelevant.
Old 07-03-2006, 05:39 PM
Divided is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Divided
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlaricoMontario
For those of you who don't know me and walk around 'lolz hez a newbz y he getz kingdomz'

Ever heard of Valanduil Claudius Nicholl? I've played this damned game for over a year, I hope you'd atleast recognize it by now. I was the former Interior Minister for Zormite - I ran the respectable part of the Kingdom.
[/b]
your noob talk sucks.. and I had never heard of you until about 3 weeks ago when you were *****ing and trying to pillor me. Oh and they gave you babysitting duty :] you were incharge of the kids with 50+ hours so dont get ahead of yourself. Your going to rape and beat Zormite if you stay in power. Oh and please go BMode :]

-Cubes
Old 07-03-2006, 06:11 PM
gess hew
lordbosh will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to lordbosh
Quote:
Bosh, I'm not saying wars are bad -but I am saying they should be carried out in a roleplay fashion. No "lolz I have more AC!". But more honourable duels, surrenders, etc in a battle.
My methods of training are more of Lead by Example. I did commit to a honorable surrender to CP in the cargo hold of a ship. And then I was released and allowed to leave. So we fled, because we did not have enough undead troops(aka most people were sleeping, how easy to attack when the commanding officer himself was sleeping).

I am afraid I cannot accept being a military commander of Zormite Republic unless I am not only fully enstated, but I want a full apology by this Imperial government for their non-professional way of handling the so-called "revolution". And notice you said War must be won. That means Googi is still leader of Zormite, and I am Grand Marshal. Wars are for many battles. Reinstate us to fufill our defense of Zormite and you will see us win.
Old 07-03-2006, 06:34 PM
Magnificent Bastard
Draenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Draenin Send a message via MSN to Draenin Send a message via Yahoo to Draenin
Quote:
Draenin, tell me, please, how I'm a traitor?
Uh. You gave yourself the Emperor rank and removed the current leader.
Quote:
I mean hell, you can't even log on to run your Kingdom as it stands.
My video card is having issues. Also, I'm developing new stuff for my kingdom.
Quote:
Excuse me, but this is how fights are carried on on this server, and every other server. Fights are not won sitting around.
Old 07-03-2006, 07:07 PM
The Driftwood of Graal
GryffonDurime is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GryffonDurime
...You justification for having a WAR decide the Kingdom's fate is "I talked to Sam."

Events Admin ! Roleplaying Admin

Notice that Kingdoms dosen't even HAVE an RPA or three.
Old 07-03-2006, 07:45 PM
Stiff Upper Lip
Zero Hour is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Zero Hour
Just make me leader and I'll make it all OKAY.
Old 07-03-2006, 08:54 PM
Ed
MasterNuke is on a distinguished road
It doesn't matter who you take it from, it's still illegal.

You want to know what happened to RP? IT GOT BORING.

Legionnaire sounds like a military rank... wouldn't it make sense to put your most physically powerful people in a good military rank? Or do you want to put a level 5 in charge of leading a field battle and have the level 110 go deliver mail?

You had no right to do such a thing at 10am in the morning when no one was awake in real life to do anything about it. That is bad RP.
Old 07-03-2006, 09:50 PM
I Fight Bears
CidNight1142 is on a distinguished road
I had a discussion with another respected member of the Kingdoms community yesterday, one who seems quite interested in this situation. As am I. We agreed that this farce has created laughter where it should have had applause. Your whining seems only to be rivaled by Dayaa, Alarico. The Crescent Pirate's involvement in this was simply because it gave us a chance to get involved in a war, since usually people run away in fear as soon as we poke our head out of the hole. I, for one, have decided not to endorse your scheming. I plan to use my full force to attempt to influence Alan away from your flash bang kingdom as quickly as possible.

Viva la Zoogi!
A poet never takes notes. You never take notes in a love affair.
Robert Frost
Old 07-03-2006, 10:15 PM
Stiff Upper Lip
Zero Hour is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Zero Hour
Quote:
Originally Posted by CidNight1142
Viva la Zoogi!
You must mean "Viva la Stephen"?
Old 07-03-2006, 11:11 PM
skyler87 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to skyler87
That's great. Yeah, we'll have level 20's with 100 hours as Centurions in our millitary ranks because they are "helping the Kingdoms." In that case, maybe I will just attack Zormite and destroy it's government by myself, then you can make me king. Awesome ideas, W2G RP.

Sorry, but you idiots need to realize that having thousands of hours played and being high level does, in fact, mean something. This is why GK stopped having wars, pansies like Alarico who are too lazy to go and level and work on their characters are taking control of kingdoms (usually illegitimately) and there is no longer such thing as an active military, because strength isn't even a part of the game since they are not strong.
Go play one of those text based games please. You can use your awesome RP sk1llz there. This is Graal. There is a little character you move around, and there is a thing called battle mode.
Old 07-03-2006, 11:20 PM
The Driftwood of Graal
GryffonDurime is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GryffonDurime
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyler87
That's great. Yeah, we'll have level 20's with 100 hours as Centurions in our millitary ranks because they are "helping the Kingdoms." In that case, maybe I will just attack Zormite and destroy it's government by myself, then you can make me king. Awesome ideas, W2G RP.

Sorry, but you idiots need to realize that having thousands of hours played and being high level does, in fact, mean something. This is why GK stopped having wars, pansies like Alarico who are too lazy to go and level and work on their characters are taking control of kingdoms (usually illegitimately) and there is no longer such thing as an active military, because strength isn't even a part of the game since they are not strong.
Go play one of those text based games please. You can use your awesome RP sk1llz there. This is Graal. There is a little character you move around, and there is a thing called battle mode.
The kingdoms are ROLEPLAYING ORGANIZATIONS.