Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Zone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-07-2008, 04:47 AM
RealDDc is an unknown quantity at this point
Player organized "Fame and Honor" showdown

Referring back to this topic: http://forums.graalonline.com/forums...t=82945&page=7

Player organized "Fame and Honor" showdown

Since im back on zone I've planned this, but couldn't set it up yet due to no posting restriction.

I for myself really want to see the following 5 persons to be there.

Bahamutsteff, frost, poizike, scooter123, zen

But anyone who mets the required conditions, and agrees to the rules, can send they'r registration! Either by replying in this topic, sending me a message on forums or contacting me ingame as for trials.

Registrations:
  • Bahamutsteff
  • xXFlashxX ?! (frost)
  • scooter123 (1 account!!)
  • poizike
  • Aldaris (forum = account name?)
  • Revolution (send account name)
  • Dante396

The Showdown:

It will be an player organized 1 v 1 Apps 3 out of 5 showdown on Alpha, at the barely used "spar" room on top right of the map. That map is merely lag free and separated from the rest, so the attention can be focused 100percent to the duel.

Weapon will be appirces only but one gun one ripper shot for trials, I would appricitate if some admin going to disable and enable the weapons cause that pittyfull guys, yet already posted here, just waiting to lame some rating. (no administration found, yet!) Effects are not allowed, be it an pet, aura, or anything alike this. Even health at beginning, trial v. p2p gets one gun one blank range ripper shot. There will be NO rematches, except on draw if the spartime runs out (better dont run out of bullets) cause there is a lot of people whining about something before it even happened. Guests, low rating chars and new accounts are NOT allowed cause of the same reasons, noobs wheter they think they are "old" or "new" have nothing to look at in an tournament. Cheats and any sorts of actions against zone rules are NOT allowed, cleared declared for some some sort of persons. No mercy for "lag", if someone lags- or logs out, that round is lost, noone wants to listen to that crap. Showdown starts once BOTH players have shot 1 time into opposite direction, to not suffer a lame hit at the beginning, I suggest you stand on the two teleporter tables in the room to start the duel instead of standing directly close by. 3 out of 5 duels to win, if its a 2:2 score final round will decide. Results will be posted on the forum with details, if you dont care? Dont read them, its easy.

If you dont agree with this, just get away and do something else in that while, playing tetris or whatever you enjoy.

Anything that can't be checked above of this or is part part of "New-Zone" will be tolerated, this includes running by tabbing twice, strafing, mousing and gfx'ing.

The Time:

It will be on the upcomming weekend, and if there is something event to be held in that time, tell me a few days before and im going to have MY time changed:

19:00- around 21:00

Bring sometime it can be long and exciting battles.

Server time

The Rules:

• Weapon will be appirces only
  • Effects are not allowed
  • Even health at beginning
  • No rematches, except draw
  • Guests, double registrations new accounts etc. NOT allowed
  • Cheats and such of course NOT allowed
  • No mercy for "lag"
  • Showdown start, once both ready
  • Three out of five duels to win
  • Results will be posted on the forum with details

The Prize:

Since this is player hosted, there won't be any prize. (Not allowed to talk about stefans router and collection of "private" videos)

There wont be any prize appart of fame and honor, which should be more than enough for a skilled apps user.

If you want to take part, post account name.

If you have something else to say, or to whine about, ask your local handkerchiefstore.

RealDDc

Last edited by RealDDc; 12-07-2008 at 10:04 PM.. Reason: Updated
Old 12-07-2008, 04:54 AM
Banned
xAzerothx has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to xAzerothx Send a message via MSN to xAzerothx Send a message via Yahoo to xAzerothx
Fame and honor... the only honor I ever saw was from Frost and Touya.

I don't know who you are and I apologize but you do not know the definition of honor.
Old 12-07-2008, 05:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xAzerothx View Post
(...)I apologize but you do not know the definition of honor.(...)
Really? You don' know mine yet. Tell me about your definition, but i won't respond until tomorrrow.

Last edited by RealDDc; 12-07-2008 at 08:36 PM.. Reason: Deleted my own spam
Old 12-07-2008, 05:30 AM
Goliath Online.
Aldaris is an unknown quantity at this point
The general idea of this is definitely one to remember, however I don't agree with the guidelines that you have provided. If I had to list the rules that I would implement, here would be mine:

1.) The only weapon allowed will be the appirces.
2.) No special effects or laming of any kind will be tolerated.
3.) Every player MUST start off with the same HP (Trial or Not).
4.) Rematches will not be allowed unless one player runs out of ammo, or the match ends in a draw.
5.) The match will begin once BOTH fighters fire their guns.
6.) Lag of any kind will not be tolerated.
7.) In general, every player is allowed to join this tournament - However, they must answer a series of trivia questions to ensure that they are in fact a veteran.

Results will be posted on the forums.

It's been awhile now, but I wouldn't mind joining this tournament. I definitely don't expect to win, but it could be a fun experience. If only Zone had more to offer I could come back for good...

Anyways, good thread. Solid post.
Old 12-07-2008, 05:35 AM
Ex-Zone God ;)
jkool666 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to jkool666 Send a message via Yahoo to jkool666
Quote:
Originally Posted by dennis1410 View Post
Anything that can't be checked above of this and/ or part of "New-Zone" will be tolerated, this includes running by tabbing twice, strafing, mousing and gfx'ing.
I lol'd. Any oldbies should lol too. I have a hard time believeing your RealDDc after this sentance.
Old 12-07-2008, 05:37 AM
Goliath Online.
Aldaris is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkool666 View Post
I lol'd. Any olbies should lol too. I have a hard time believeing your RealDDc after this sentance.
He's on Zone right now, and I believe that's his real account (It's not a Graal#). Though he could of given it to a friend.
Old 12-07-2008, 05:40 AM
Ex-Zone God ;)
jkool666 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to jkool666 Send a message via Yahoo to jkool666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldaris View Post
He's on Zone right now, and I believe that's his real account (It's not a Graal#). Though he could of given it to a friend.
RealDDc should know that:
-tapping an arrow twice in one direction to run
-strafing
-gfx'ng (which isn't a fighting style, its making graphics lol)

Isn't classified as "new zone" since its been around since before he played.
Old 12-07-2008, 06:45 AM
The Forum Bandit
Shadow5596321 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by dennis1410 View Post
I for myself really want to see the following 5 persons to be there.
Ok, let's see who've you chosen.
Quote:
Bahamutsteff frost
Good choices.
Quote:
poizu scooter zen
Go to hell.

Quote:
It will be an player organized 1v1 apps 3oo5 showdown on alpha, at the barely used "spar" room on top right of the map.
Lawl.

Quote:
To keep the things as fair as possible, some general duel rules need to be apply. I dont expect lame tricks from some, but from most participating or trying to screw this.
Let's look at them, shall we?

Quote:
1.) Weapon will be appirces only but one gun one ripper shot for trials (look3.)
Ok.
Quote:
2.) Effects are not allowed, be it an pet, aura, or anything alike this
Alright.
Quote:
3.) Even health at beginning, trial v. p2p gets one gun one blank range ripper shot
Good so far.
Quote:
4.) No rematches, except on draw if the spartime runs out (better dont run out of bullets)
This isn't the oldbie way. They would respar over and over until one of them is finished.
Quote:
5.) Guests, low rating chars and new accounts are NOT allowed
I would love to see a guest account kill the whole lot of you.
Quote:
6.) Cheats and any sorts of actions against zone rules are NOT allowed
This shouldn't of even been a rule, stupid.
Quote:
7.) No mercy for "lag", if someone lags- or logs out, that round is lost
8.) Showdown starts once BOTH players have shot 1 time into oposite direction
I hope you lag in all your matchs and lose all of them.
Quote:
9.) 3 out of 5 duels to win, if its a 2:2 score final round will dedict
Do you even know what 3 out of 5 is?
Quote:
10.) Results will be posted on the forum with details
Don't think anyone would care.

Quote:
Anything that can't be checked above of this and/ or part of "New-Zone" will be tolerated, this includes running by tabbing twice, strafing, mousing and gfx'ing.
Why do I have the feeling your a newbie and not a oldbie?

Quote:
No really, since this is player hosted, there wont be an price appart of fame and honor, which should be more than enough for a skilled apps user.
Fame and honor? Please. I haven't played in months and I could take Poiz and Scooter along with whatever nubs you bring in.
Old 12-07-2008, 07:09 AM
Everyone who wants to join:

Post your account name, and tomorrow ill update my post, with time.

RealDDc should know that:
-tapping an arrow twice in one direction to run
-strafing
-gfx'ng (which isn't a fighting style, its making graphics lol)

Isn't classified as "new zone" since its been around since before he played.

Did i've ever say'd thats its only old zone or new zone? Now read the post again, it says that "can't be checked above of this and/ or part" if you write on forums, but can't read, you shouldn`t give any response. With new zone I've especially ment mousing aswell as GF`Xìng sinc that went beeing popular in times ground wen't popular with wepoans, with weapon bullets that match the color of the ground, right before that not many gave a pooper about it.

If you read cleary, that things are allowed, this is no "old zone"tournament, since it`s in some new zone. I wonder myself what YOUR problem is, you are new zone, so be happy to have it on a new zone map, with mousing and whatever....

Last edited by RealDDc; 12-07-2008 at 08:36 PM.. Reason: Deleted my own spam
Old 12-07-2008, 10:29 AM
Chalk one up to me!
bahamutstevetff will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to bahamutstevetff Send a message via Yahoo to bahamutstevetff
people should lay of dennis, all hes doing is trying to bring some kind of fun to the game. sounds fun too ill gladly enter
Old 12-07-2008, 12:54 PM
Nobody can beat us.
RevolutionJS is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to RevolutionJS
@Dennis post I like to join but there arnt very much active players on te forums so ask for names ingame and next sutarday will be hard since im banned for 7 days..
Im banned saturday so on like 22:00 servertime im unbanned.

Onother idea it has nothing to do with this but
Maybe we can make spar rooms with 1800-1900 Spar ratings 1900-2000 and 2000-2100 etc.
Guys with higer taring can alwa ys join rooms with lower rating but geust with loew rating cant go in a 2200-2300 spar room.

Last edited by pooper200000; 12-07-2008 at 04:00 PM.. Reason: Removed reply to deleted post.
Old 12-07-2008, 04:01 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
scooter123
LOLcaps
Old 12-07-2008, 04:24 PM
Wizard of the Hood
doyouskate is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
LOLcaps
i lol'd at that too
Old 12-07-2008, 04:48 PM
Chalk one up to me!
bahamutstevetff will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to bahamutstevetff Send a message via Yahoo to bahamutstevetff
scooter thinks if he can get better than me at the moment hell be the best ever -.-
Old 12-07-2008, 05:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5596321 View Post
blub
It will be fought over again until one drop, if the time runs up theres a rematch. Whats so hard to understand about this. As for the guests, this won't happen if it is a newcommer, if it's someone with a real account, why should he join it on a guest!? To join it with a guest aswell as other characters to get second and third chances. If he has something to hide, then I and most others wont bother about him.

If Revo comes and joins with another account, cause his real one is temporar banned, I wouldn't mind to have him added as long as he gets some rating with it, if the other participants agree on this.

About the wishes to have lag and lose my duels, I've not mentioned anywhere that im taking part in it yet. If someone has lag issues, he should check his connection, adjust the settings or talk with his ISP, not use it as an excuss.

3 out of 5 duels, if you do the math, there can whatever the outcome of the sole duels is, one person beeing declared as winner. Maybe you should ask the question you've asked me yourself and come back once your sure about what you are talking.

I dont take you serious at all, your kinda some big joke from what it looks like.

There is always guys, swinging big words and getting crushed as soon as it comes to prove while acting, not talking.

Last edited by RealDDc; 12-07-2008 at 06:25 PM..