Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2006, 04:05 AM
Meggido Bible
irule13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to irule13 Send a message via MSN to irule13 Send a message via Yahoo to irule13
Quote:
Originally Posted by konidias
All I know is I just went on Zodiac, went to the monster cave... and the monsters were lag warping on to me, I could rarely even hit them and when I did it just said "miss", and they slaughtered me... Awesome system!

My computer can handle CS at 80+fps and great ping, I think it should be able to handle a couple graal monsters walking to me and attacking. Unless of course, they were scripted badly.
Theres your answer right there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Sephiroth
I want to see a pig playing Graal, that would make my day.
Old 05-04-2006, 04:11 AM
Zeus Condero
papajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to behold
i can use a Windows 98 fine. hmmm Theres my anser
Old 05-04-2006, 04:13 AM
Zeus Condero
papajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to behold
*answer
Old 05-04-2006, 04:25 AM
Maniaman is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yen
I most definately DID NOT base my systems off Maloria, nor did I state as much;
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yen
No, I got no ideas from Maloria v3. I didn't even think of Maloria while I was scripting these systems, I was thinking of what I wanted it to do and how to make it flexible enough that I wouldn't have to put much effort into adding new content. Once again, you put words in my mouth, learn to read.
uhhh
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yen
Anyway, Zodiac's systems (which took me THREE days to script) are basically 'New Maloria's' systems, but better. And sadly, it's taking them months to script what I made in three days.

Current Maloria Event: (click to go to it)
Old 05-04-2006, 04:26 AM
Meggido Bible
Send a message via AIM to irule13 Send a message via MSN to irule13 Send a message via Yahoo to irule13
He's backpeddling now.

Quote:
Old 05-04-2006, 04:29 AM
That one guy...
zokemon is a jewel in the roughzokemon is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via ICQ to zokemon Send a message via AIM to zokemon Send a message via MSN to zokemon Send a message via Yahoo to zokemon
Please stop this baffling bigotry. Almost all of you are being very childish. And if you wish to insult me Yen please do so in either a forum pm, through aim or what ever other way you can that does not interfere with a thread not relating to your insults.
Thank you.
Old 05-04-2006, 04:37 AM
Moisdne
GoldenGangster is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by konidias
All I know is I just went on Zodiac, went to the monster cave... and the monsters were lag warping on to me, I could rarely even hit them and when I did it just said "miss", and they slaughtered me... Awesome system!

First off when your hitting a baddy, its either you hit or you dont. And by dont I mean you dont see any text or anything of the such come off there body, so they were hitting you and miss came off your body. Okay now to address the "laggy baddies", The baddies warp to there target so scouts or any other long range units lame them from behind a wall.
Old 05-04-2006, 05:38 AM
"..."
Moondeath_2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Moondeath_2 Send a message via MSN to Moondeath_2 Send a message via Yahoo to Moondeath_2
Moisdne, why on gods earth are you posting? I swear you are by far the rudest of all Zodiac staff members you trout around Zodiac acting like a saint, I got news for you buddy you aint jack. And yes.. the baddy systems on Zodiac indeed do SUCK horribly I took a look over the scripts my self many times I think i'd know by now.
Gscript, Playerworld Rules, Support Center
Old 05-04-2006, 09:49 AM
xAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud of
I don't like this thread.
First it was 'Let's remove Maniaman', then it was 'Maloria vs Zodiac', now it's 'I own you all at scripting'.
I'll change it now to 'Era owns both of these servers'.
Era has better systems than both!
Old 05-04-2006, 02:15 PM
Zeus Condero
Eras Stupid its like lag city. As moisdne said the monsters warp to you so they cant get on walls. All moondeath, you havent seen our new scripts. And the reason you may be a good scripter is that you work on well scripted servers and then borrow the scripts and change them. Your tileset also looks like zodiacs.
Old 05-04-2006, 03:10 PM
Banned
protagonist is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to protagonist Send a message via MSN to protagonist
Quote:
Originally Posted by xAndrewx
Yet still manages to suck.

but not too much
Old 05-04-2006, 03:16 PM
:pluffy:
Chris is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by protagonist
Yet still manages to suck.

but not too much
I see what you did there.
Old 05-04-2006, 03:33 PM
xAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by papajchris
Eras Stupid its like lag city.
What?
Old 05-04-2006, 10:16 PM
Moisdne
GoldenGangster is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moondeath_2
Moisdne, why on gods earth are you posting? I swear you are by far the rudest of all Zodiac staff members you trout around Zodiac acting like a saint, I got news for you buddy you aint jack. And yes.. the baddy systems on Zodiac indeed do SUCK horribly I took a look over the scripts my self many times I think i'd know by now.
I am far behind any "saint". I only acted rude to you becuase lets see, you abused as much as you could? I just posted here becuase you people dont understand about the baddies. (an example of this is the item you made that gives you more than the maximum amount of money you can have and gives you infinity hp)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xAndrewx
I don't like this thread.
First it was 'Let's remove Maniaman', then it was 'Maloria vs Zodiac', now it's 'I own you all at scripting'.
I'll change it now to 'Era owns both of these servers'.
If you dont like it, dont post on it. Ignore it.I highly doubt anyone broke into your house, pointed a gun to your head and told you they would kill you if you didnt post on this subject. I used to play Era, around when that skank manager Jenn was fired or quit or what ever. Its still the same except now theres more rich idiots, more guns, and enough lag to make a dial up comptuer explode into firey ashes. The only staff that are somewhat good on Era is Skyld and Rick. Even though they completely ignored me becuase they were "busy,working,getting robbed, going to the bathroom, having cyber sex and elc." All of those are excuses I was told by other staff.

Back to the matter at hand that is how bad Maloria is. The best thing mal has is custom baddies. The only one I have seen is the blob things that look like stolen sprites from Zelda (not counting the fact that Graal is basicly Zelda) but I bet there are more. (also possibly stolen from some game)
Old 05-04-2006, 10:18 PM
Meggido Bible
Accusations of us stealing graphics coming from someone who works on a server with graphics stolen from Kingdom Hearts, thats funny.

Quote:
Closed Thread