Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2006, 10:18 PM
Meggido Bible
irule13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to irule13 Send a message via MSN to irule13 Send a message via Yahoo to irule13
Quote:
Originally Posted by protagonist
How juvenile. If your new systems are not done, how do you know they are better?
Because i am currently beta testing them. Like i said before if you don't know what your talking about dont mention it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Sephiroth
I want to see a pig playing Graal, that would make my day.
Old 05-03-2006, 10:21 PM
BlueSamurai is on a distinguished road
half the players on maloria are ignorant idiots, dont mind them.

VT dont be calling others juvenile, its making yourself a hypocrite.

also yen, from what i heard, zodiacs staff were harassing mal players when they got on your server, i heard from a friend that he logged om, your staff warped him around everywhere and were abusing their powers.

yea..this is about maloria's crappy management, not who stole what
Old 05-03-2006, 10:42 PM
Gambet is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yen
First of all, Maloria is actually based off Providence; MrWorry would spend his whole day playing Providence with me, so when it went down he wanted to turn Maloria into his own version of Providence.
What you seem to not comprehend is that, even if that were true, it wouldn't be the same as you basing your systems off of Maloria. Hell, you advertently admitted that you based your systems off of Maloria. Now, you may ask yourself "How is that difference from Maloria and Providence?", well, the difference is that Providence was no longer around when Worry made the Maloria transition. Maloria is a classic server, and has been for quite some time. If we added gold/vip account restrictions on parts of the server, I would bet that Maloria would bring in some more income for Graal (not saying that we are, so don't freak out, Maloria fans). It is unjust to advertently admit that you have based your systems on a server that is still standing, still active, and still being updated on a weekly basis. It wouldn't matter if Maloria was based on Providence, because Providence was taken down, and I've never heard Worry admit that he stold any ideas from Providence, as you admitted that you stold ideas from Maloria.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yen
Second, Maloria can't even compare to Zodiac in terms of NPCs. Our systems are nothing like Maloria's are, though they may be like the systems 'Maloria v3' was supposed to have. Unfortunately, they never managed to complete v3, so you can't say I ripped them off; I scripted my systems first.
Think about the oxy*****ic statement you just stated. How could you have scripted your systems first, and claim that you got the ideas from the systems that Maloria is using on v3? You are contradicting yourself, because you would have to have seen the systems first to derive your systems from them, thus meaning that you did not create your systems first. A lot of systems are made already for v3. Why is v3 not complete yet? I blame that on Maniaman and his poor lack of management skills when it came to v3. But, v2.5 is well off its way and I'm sure Zero will complete it in no time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yen
Third, Maloria's staff can't compare to my scripting ability. Ajira is the only one who would be capable of scripting something like Zodiac's systems, and I know he doesn't want to. When I logged on, their scripters warped to me and started calling me down, telling me my scripts are crap. I ask you, if my scripts are so crappy, why have you failed to script the same thing? Hell, you had it planned back in June. It only took me three days to script them, yet you guys can't do it in over half a year with 6 scripters?
Once again, the reason v3 is not complete is mostly Mania's fault. Do not blame it on our scripters, because mostly all of us didn't even have dev access, let alone dev rights. Mania waited day in and day out for TB3, and it was like waiting for a wall to sprout legs and walk out of your house. ShadowBlaze and Zero are both further talented in scripting than Ajira, so you need to go back and check your sources.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yen
as well as people using scripts that made me unable to speak, which is illegal as far as I know.
We have something called the Silence spell, which allows players to Silence others for X amount of time. The time is no-where near long, so I don't see exactly why you're complaining.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yen
P.S. our baddies don't step on players and have the ability to use spells and skills, whaddayathink of that!? Damn right!
Our baddy system is quite old, and I would agree that it definitely needs improvement.

Yen, you worked on Maloria, and were fired. Out of pure spite, you have decided to steal Maloria's ideas in hopes of making a better version yourself, to throw us off the top 3 list (daily playercount wise), with content that was originally ours. I see nothing worth admiring or worth praising in what you're doing.

BTW: Nice tileset in that server picture that displays when you hi-lite Zodiac on the serverlist. I wonder why it looks so familiar...
Old 05-03-2006, 10:54 PM
anubis_wing will become famous soon enough
Gambet for King of Mal!
Old 05-03-2006, 11:05 PM
Maniaman is on a distinguished road
Perfect timing, my IP seems to have changed on me, preventing me from signing on RC.

Current Maloria Event: (click to go to it)
Old 05-03-2006, 11:17 PM
Phantasmagoria
DarkPhantom316 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to DarkPhantom316 Send a message via MSN to DarkPhantom316
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniaman
Perfect timing, my IP seems to have changed on me, preventing me from signing on RC.
That's what you get for not trusting anyone,
and not giving them setrights you nub.
Should of rehired me when you had the chance <3
Old 05-03-2006, 11:24 PM
Meggido Bible
Send a message via AIM to irule13 Send a message via MSN to irule13 Send a message via Yahoo to irule13
Oh god now we have no manager at all.

Quote:
Old 05-03-2006, 11:25 PM
Phantasmagoria
DarkPhantom316 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to DarkPhantom316 Send a message via MSN to DarkPhantom316
Quote:
Originally Posted by irule13
Oh god now we have no manager at all.
Not like he did anything anyway? :]
Not really a big loss, if you ask me.
Old 05-03-2006, 11:30 PM
Meggido Bible
Yeah thats true.

Quote:
Old 05-04-2006, 03:40 AM
Banned
Yen is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Yen Send a message via MSN to Yen
FLAMEFEST!
No, really. I give this thread's lifespan one more day, at the most.
Honestly, I'm getting sick of this immaturity Maloria's players and staff are showing.
They're harassing my staff (and some of mine are acting in turn, much to my discontent) and continue to try to oppose my beliefs, though they have no basis to prove anything they state.
Please, grow up; breaking you down is getting tedious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambet
What you seem to not comprehend is that, even if that were true, it wouldn't be the same as you basing your systems off of Maloria. Hell, you advertently admitted that you based your systems off of Maloria. Now, you may ask yourself "How is that difference from Maloria and Providence?", well, the difference is that Providence was no longer around when Worry made the Maloria transition. Maloria is a classic server, and has been for quite some time. If we added gold/vip account restrictions on parts of the server, I would bet that Maloria would bring in some more income for Graal (not saying that we are, so don't freak out, Maloria fans). It is unjust to advertently admit that you have based your systems on a server that is still standing, still active, and still being updated on a weekly basis. It wouldn't matter if Maloria was based on Providence, because Providence was taken down, and I've never heard Worry admit that he stold any ideas from Providence, as you admitted that you stold ideas from Maloria.
I most definately DID NOT base my systems off Maloria, nor did I state as much; I based them off the original Zodiac's, but fixed the problems. Unforuntately, both Maloria and Zodiac shared many problems. The obvious fixes were the same.
However, I fail to see any major similarities to Maloria, other than the fact we're an RPG server. There are only so many ways to make an RPG.

Quote:
Think about the oxy*****ic statement you just stated. How could you have scripted your systems first, and claim that you got the ideas from the systems that Maloria is using on v3? You are contradicting yourself, because you would have to have seen the systems first to derive your systems from them, thus meaning that you did not create your systems first. A lot of systems are made already for v3. Why is v3 not complete yet? I blame that on Maniaman and his poor lack of management skills when it came to v3. But, v2.5 is well off its way and I'm sure Zero will complete it in no time.
No, I got no ideas from Maloria v3. I didn't even think of Maloria while I was scripting these systems, I was thinking of what I wanted it to do and how to make it flexible enough that I wouldn't have to put much effort into adding new content. Once again, you put words in my mouth, learn to read.
When I worked on Maloria, your systems were nothing but ideas. The most we scripted was the weapon control (mine are MUCH more efficient, by the way) and the inventory. I began the GUI, but didn't finish. Nothing else was in place. I really doubt your systems are made; you guys are known to bull**** a lot. Your scripters are low-class, they can't compare though you may think they can.
How about that awesome yellow light effect on that one chest? Yeah, it may have been considered pretty five years ago. It's not anymore.

Quote:
Once again, the reason v3 is not complete is mostly Mania's fault. Do not blame it on our scripters, because mostly all of us didn't even have dev access, let alone dev rights. Mania waited day in and day out for TB3, and it was like waiting for a wall to sprout legs and walk out of your house. ShadowBlaze and Zero are both further talented in scripting than Ajira, so you need to go back and check your sources.
TB3 didn't have the ability to script the systems you had planned; he barely knew any GS2. Even worse, his scripts are incredibly inefficient and laggy. It's one thing to make it work, it's another to make it work without crashing your server. ShadowBlaze is good, but he's not great. I have no idea who Zero is, chances are he's not that good.

Quote:
We have something called the Silence spell, which allows players to Silence others for X amount of time. The time is no-where near long, so I don't see exactly why you're complaining.
I know what it is and how it works; however, it was being used over and over on me, without anyone being near me. It's illegal to modify a player's chat like that. Delete it.

Quote:
Our baddy system is quite old, and I would agree that it definitely needs improvement.
So you agree our baddies own yours.

Quote:
Yen, you worked on Maloria, and were fired. Out of pure spite, you have decided to steal Maloria's ideas in hopes of making a better version yourself, to throw us off the top 3 list (daily playercount wise), with content that was originally ours. I see nothing worth admiring or worth praising in what you're doing.
I wasn't fired; I was too valuable, being one of only two scripters. I quit, because of your lack of respect and distreatment of Calani and Kara.
I in no way stole Maloria's ideas, but if you want to think I did, that's fine; all that matters is I brought them to life first.
The admiration and praise in what I'm doing comes from the fact I scripted a whole server in less than a week, while five scripters couldn't do the same thing in over half a year.

Quote:
BTW: Nice tileset in that server picture that displays when you hi-lite Zodiac on the serverlist. I wonder why it looks so familiar...
Yeah, I noticed that tileset too. I think I remember it from Zodiac.
Great job. You're trying to claim we stole our tileset now? Honestly, the tileset is crappy and poorly compressed. GG, retard.

Delete your account, Gambet. You're a complete failure, as well as your server.
Maloria's playercount is only high because it's the only RPG server you don't need to pay for.

Not once did you say that Maloria was better than Zodiac, so one can only assume that you agree; Zodiac owns Maloria.
Grow up, guys. You're a third rate staff on a third rate server. Please stop trying, you fail.

EDIT: irule13, do the account admins know your account is shared? I know I had the password to it at one point. What we can't see doesn't matter. What we can see does.

HAY GUYZ!!!!1!! I HAV A PURPLE ELEPHEANT BUT HEZ INVISIBLE THO BUT ALL THAT MATTERZ IS THAT IF HE WANTED HE CULD WTFPWNZ0RZ U GUYZ SO HAH!!
Old 05-04-2006, 03:52 AM
Banned
protagonist is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to protagonist Send a message via MSN to protagonist
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueSamurai

VT dont be calling others juvenile, its making yourself a hypocrite.
olol, was "hypocrite" on your new word list? How cliche and boring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkPhantom316
Should of rehired me when you had the chance <3
No, he was wise in not doing so.
Old 05-04-2006, 04:00 AM
Meggido Bible
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yen
irule13, do the account admins know your account is shared? I know I had the password to it at one point. What we can't see doesn't matter. What we can see does.
Really now?
Considering i only upgraded my account about one year ago to classic i dont see how that is possible. My account is not shared, never was, and your pathetic attempts to get me banned are showing what a sore loser you really are.
Now do us a favor and stop derailing our thread.

Quote:
Old 05-04-2006, 04:01 AM
Zeus Condero
papajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to behold
Zodiac never copied Maloria. Many of our staff went to Maloria after losing gold or just being fired. So you get the rejects (Not moonshine or Sunflash though, they are cool).
Old 05-04-2006, 04:03 AM
Meggido Bible
Quote:
Originally Posted by papajchris
Zodiac never copied Maloria. Many of our staff went to Maloria after losing gold or just being fired. So you get the rejects (Not moonshine or Sunflash though, they are cool).
This thread is not to discuss this topic, if you want to discuss it you can make your own thread this is to discuss maloria and only maloria not how zodiac claims to be better.

Quote:
Old 05-04-2006, 04:03 AM
Old Bee
konidias will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to konidias
All I know is I just went on Zodiac, went to the monster cave... and the monsters were lag warping on to me, I could rarely even hit them and when I did it just said "miss", and they slaughtered me... Awesome system!

My computer can handle CS at 80+fps and great ping, I think it should be able to handle a couple graal monsters walking to me and attacking. Unless of course, they were scripted badly.
Closed Thread