Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English)
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2006, 09:24 PM
skyler87 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to skyler87
A relevant question

The forum rules state that if you have a problem with jails/bans/etc. to contact the playerworld admin. What if the person that jails or bans you just happens to be the playerworld admin, as well as the person who answers support tickets? Furthermore, you and everyone else know that this admin is abusing their powers, and has unjustly jailed or banned you?
Who do you contact in this situation? Stefan is out of the picture, seeing as I sent him a forum PM like 2 years ago, and it's still in the "unread" category on my PMs list.
Old 07-07-2006, 09:28 PM
Official Idle/Level Maker
hampy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to hampy Send a message via AIM to hampy Send a message via MSN to hampy Send a message via Yahoo to hampy
I think unix would be happy to deal with your problem. I've been helped many times this way I believe its [email protected]
Old 07-07-2006, 09:33 PM
Banned
Warcaptain is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Warcaptain Send a message via AIM to Warcaptain Send a message via Yahoo to Warcaptain
I have sent several emails and ICQ to Unixmad.. I have not received a single response back x-x
Old 07-07-2006, 09:42 PM
superannuated super mod
Sam is a glorious beacon of lightSam is a glorious beacon of lightSam is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyler87
The forum rules state that if you have a problem with jails/bans/etc. to contact the playerworld admin. What if the person that jails or bans you just happens to be the playerworld admin, as well as the person who answers support tickets? Furthermore, you and everyone else know that this admin is abusing their powers, and has unjustly jailed or banned you?
Who do you contact in this situation? Stefan is out of the picture, seeing as I sent him a forum PM like 2 years ago, and it's still in the "unread" category on my PMs list.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forum Rules
b) Discussions of bans are not permissible. If you have a question about a ban or would like to make an appeal, contact the relevant administrator by Forum PM (Private Message) or by e-mail.
For example: you have a problem with a ban on a PW, send a Forum PM to the PWA's like Vulcan, Björn aso.
Old 07-07-2006, 09:42 PM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
It depends on what you write I guess, but normally the support center should be enough, you can direct the ticket to special people.
Old 07-07-2006, 11:20 PM
superannuated super mod
Sam is a glorious beacon of lightSam is a glorious beacon of lightSam is a glorious beacon of light
Thread is closed because of false accusations.
Closed Thread