Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Classic Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-17-2009, 02:58 AM
Gladius
BlackSolider will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to BlackSolider
Don't get mad, get the hell outa this thread if you aren't gonna contribute.

Nimda is too hard to get too, but unless new minigames came out, I doubt many ppl would visit it.
Old 03-17-2009, 03:58 AM
Classic FAQ
xnervNATx will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSolider View Post

Nimda is too hard to get too, but unless new minigames came out, I doubt many ppl would visit it.

who is going there anyway
Old 03-17-2009, 08:21 AM
Luda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Luda
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSolider View Post

Ooohh, even though we just had the GC studios move thing..we should of had the Card House, Studios and Public CTF on Nimda because wasn't Nimda's main purpose to be a minigaming island? Could just put a warp ring there and for people first getting there, could have a traveler horse NPC that takes you to the ferry quickly like that one that used to bring you to Chaotica port.
Old 03-17-2009, 01:50 PM
Classic FAQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luda View Post
Ooohh, even though we just had the GC studios move thing..we should of had the Card House, Studios and Public CTF on Nimda because wasn't Nimda's main purpose to be a minigaming island? Could just put a warp ring there and for people first getting there, could have a traveler horse NPC that takes you to the ferry quickly like that one that used to bring you to Chaotica port.
that a good dam idea
Old 03-17-2009, 06:04 PM
Banned
Shadow87 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to Shadow87
Nimda would actually serve a more useful purpose if it was a gaming island and not just home to ....ratform lelelelelel!
Old 03-17-2009, 08:49 PM
Skyzer Zolderon
ff7chocoboknight2 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to ff7chocoboknight2 Send a message via MSN to ff7chocoboknight2
That's close to what I was going for. An easier way to get to Nimda would be a great idea, as would moving minigame material to Nimda to keep it organized.
Old 03-17-2009, 09:38 PM
Prince
MysticX2X will become famous soon enough
Why did they make a boat that appears every 20-30 minutes and disable you from swimming? Like somebody has the patience for that.

former acc: mystic2k

RIP Matt (NBK)
Old 03-17-2009, 09:40 PM
Remonq is just really niceRemonq is just really nice
more importantly, i don't see why they "disabled" swimming when they have no apparent plans to release the zorbi ring
Old 03-17-2009, 09:58 PM
of House Targaryen
Crimson2005 is a splendid one to beholdCrimson2005 is a splendid one to beholdCrimson2005 is a splendid one to beholdCrimson2005 is a splendid one to beholdCrimson2005 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Crimson2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Remonq View Post
more importantly, i don't see why they "disabled" swimming when they have no apparent plans to release the zorbi ring
I already suggested to Storm disabling the drowning until there was something released like the zorbi ring. He replied with "I'll think about it" and not heard much since.
Old 03-17-2009, 10:03 PM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson2005 View Post
I already suggested to Storm disabling the drowning until there was something released like the zorbi ring. He replied with "I'll think about it" and not heard much since.
That's kind of a stupid suggestion. The drowning is there to make a Zorbi ring useful. You'll feel a much greater sense of achievement being able to swim normally if it is restricted, then getting a way of overcoming that restriction in a later on release. If swimming is accessible for all straight away, the process would be added solely for players to do the quest and that is a stupid way of doing things. It's like Rat Form, areas for rats to visit should have been put in place way before the quest was brought out. Now if holes are brought in after the Rat Form has been out for a while, they're just adding them to give a release a purpose, when it should have had one on release. It would be alright for new players, but a really inappropriate way of doing things.
Old 03-17-2009, 10:46 PM
Remonq is just really niceRemonq is just really nice
i still like the concept of ratholes tho. it sounds fun
Old 03-17-2009, 11:02 PM
Prince
MysticX2X will become famous soon enough
I don't find a problem with dev adding in rat holes if that was a plan at all. If anything, that would make the rat form worth using.....

former acc: mystic2k

RIP Matt (NBK)
Old 03-17-2009, 11:28 PM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticX2X View Post
I don't find a problem with dev adding in rat holes if that was a plan at all. If anything, that would make the rat form worth using.....
Did I say that rat holes were a bad idea anywhere in my post? In fact I don't think it has ever been suggested properly, and knowing these staff, probably not even thought about. I made rat holes with Dusty a while back and we spread them in a lot of places, making secret areas for exploration and adding back old insides we couldn't fit in logically. They're not on Classic though, just like a lot of things I've made with people for Classic, but that's not my fault. You seem to be missing the actual point in what I posted however, the rat form thing was just an example.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	graal_1237326474.png
Views:	144
Size:	66.8 KB
ID:	47774   Click image for larger version

Name:	graal_1237326453.png
Views:	152
Size:	92.0 KB
ID:	47775  
Old 03-18-2009, 12:49 AM
Classic FAQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus View Post
Did I say that rat holes were a bad idea anywhere in my post? In fact I don't think it has ever been suggested properly, and knowing these staff, probably not even thought about. I made rat holes with Dusty a while back and we spread them in a lot of places, making secret areas for exploration and adding back old insides we couldn't fit in logically. They're not on Classic though, just like a lot of things I've made with people for Classic, but that's not my fault. You seem to be missing the actual point in what I posted however, the rat form thing was just an example.

nice ratholes
Old 03-18-2009, 01:49 AM
Suggestion
  • Severely reduce the amount of stock that is dropped from bushes and pots. I'm talking next to nothing.
  • Make the ammo that you receive via events and events levels become temporary stock (or a different kind of stock) only to be used in events. Currently you just have to step into an event and you've got full ammunition.
  • MP should be removed from bushes and be placed under pots, if placed anywhere at all.

What is the point?
  • Currently there is no actual use for any of the things that the shops sell. If you're going to try and drain money from players on a constant basis, the amount of stock that you can get from bushes and pots.
  • Removing the amount of hearts that drop makes food items such as Burger Refuge Burgers and Beers actually useful.
  • Removing the amount of gelat makes job activities actually work doing. Tiny quests that you could get paid for and chests with money inside rewarding for exploration is rendered useless when you can gain the same amount by throwing your Boomerang around Chris Killem's garden.
  • Limiting the amount of stock types per object types makes for variation. I hate how I can get everything I'll ever need out of a single bush.
Closed Thread