Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English) > Guild Life
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 01-19-2006, 06:29 AM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
maximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond repute
Illegal Guilds.

I reported a list of copyrighted guilds to the guild admin again, and his reply has been that even though the guilds I mentioned were indeed infringing on copyright, because they've been around for more the six months, he won't do anything about them.

I will assume that this post will be deleted, but I hope a couple people see this. I don't agree with this 'rule'. He is taking a blind eye towards these guilds because he wishes to remain popular, instead of doing his job correctly.

Opinions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minoc
There is no reason to delete guilds with trademarked names.
What's the next step, account names?

Regardless, the six months rule is senseless.
Ok if trademark names can get passed, then I want my guild Microsoft to be accepted.

Last edited by maximus_asinus; 01-19-2006 at 09:08 AM..
Old 01-19-2006, 06:32 AM
Shaun will become famous soon enough
Does this mean Hyrule Knights can come back?
Old 01-19-2006, 06:59 AM
"..."
Moondeath_2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Moondeath_2 Send a message via MSN to Moondeath_2 Send a message via Yahoo to Moondeath_2
Wow, I have a short message to add this is partly for Stefan. But would it be possible to add something to kill global guild posing on playerworlds inbeded in the server or something?
Gscript, Playerworld Rules, Support Center
Old 01-19-2006, 07:29 AM
Minoc has much to be proud ofMinoc has much to be proud ofMinoc has much to be proud ofMinoc has much to be proud ofMinoc has much to be proud ofMinoc has much to be proud of
There is no reason to delete guilds with trademarked names.
What's the next step, account names?

Regardless, the six months rule is senseless.
Old 01-19-2006, 03:40 PM
The World's Local Fighter
icemaster is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to icemaster Send a message via MSN to icemaster Send a message via Yahoo to icemaster
Quote:
Originally Posted by maximus_asinus
I reported a list of copyrighted guilds to the guild admin again, and his reply has been that even though the guilds I mentioned were indeed infringing on copyright, because they've been around for more the six months, he won't do anything about them.

I will assume that this post will be deleted, but I hope a couple people see this. I don't agree with this 'rule'. He is taking a blind eye towards these guilds because he wishes to remain popular, instead of doing his job correctly.

Opinions?

Ok if trademark names can get passed, then I want my guild Microsoft to be accepted.
eh im not saying this cause my old guild was from an anime...so basically, copyrighting lol, but why do you care if people use copyrighted names?

i could see your point clear as day but........seriously lol

and why wouldnt your guild Microsoft be passed? if by some chance thats not allowed cause of it being trademarked then your absolutely right...everyone should have the rule against them...other wise, ya...
Old 01-19-2006, 04:51 PM
Registered
--Chris-- will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to --Chris--
I was actually intending to inform him about it too. I saw "SeeD" from ff8 and such. Heh, I remember a PWA app had a question about this in the past too so the guilds obviously should be removed.

Old 01-19-2006, 05:41 PM
I Fight Bears
CidNight1142 is on a distinguished road
Well, I used to be (about 6 years ago mind you) in a guild called "Final Fantasy"...both original AND uncopyrighted. [/sarcasm]
A poet never takes notes. You never take notes in a love affair.
Robert Frost
Old 01-19-2006, 06:38 PM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
maximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CidNight1142
Well, I used to be (about 6 years ago mind you) in a guild called "Final Fantasy"...both original AND uncopyrighted. [/sarcasm]
I was in Final Fantasy too before it was disbanned, I can't remember if it was done by Bhala or if the leader disbanned it. Either way, you can't recreate the guild.
Old 01-19-2006, 08:07 PM
hi
someonesomewhere is on a distinguished road
So basically, he'll allow the guilds you've reported to remain, yet will not allow the creation of new guilds breaking that rule?
That isn't right. I vote Aye for Microsoft.
Old 01-19-2006, 08:48 PM
shutup ctrl+s
syltburk is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to syltburk Send a message via AIM to syltburk Send a message via Yahoo to syltburk
yeah i was also in final fantasy
Old 01-19-2006, 10:47 PM
VulcanP2P is on a distinguished road
You've been told it's on my list of things to do. So, please, do not accuse me of doing my job incorrectly when you have been told I will get to them.

For Zone or Guild Support use the Support Center
Closed Thread