Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Your opinion
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-24-2008, 09:34 PM
Ignorance has no future
Unkownsoldier is on a distinguished road
When I started the server list was a lot different and for the better. When in reality when Delteria was accualy "Popular" and N-Pulse to get into the main center you had to say yes to get there to the old man. lol.
Old 10-01-2008, 01:51 PM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Nice pictures, also:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
I am approving screenshots, often screenshots contain funny stuff. If I wouldn't approve any screenshot that could possibly understood wrong then there would probably be only 1 or 2 screenshots each year x-x
Old 10-01-2008, 06:17 PM
Ziro_of_the_Turks will become famous soon enough
It would make me a very happy camper to see ancient pictures of me and my brethren. More screen shots from 2001ish plox!
Old 10-02-2008, 03:29 AM
o.o
Switch has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Switch
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexandralove View Post
The only server coming in the classic list that I remember is Zodiac uuh
When I look at the list, I feel like I've seen the others since the beginning.
There's no way you started in 2001 then.
I remember when there was only about 3 or 4 active staff on Zodiac, at least at 1 time, and it was an Under Construction playerworld. Then it became classic in late 2006/early 2007, I forget which exactly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unkownsoldier View Post
When I started the server list was a lot different and for the better. When in reality when Delteria was accualy "Popular" and N-Pulse to get into the main center you had to say yes to get there to the old man. lol.
Same... When I started Delteria wasn't too popular, and N-Pulse was always packed with an average of 60 players at one time.
Ah, those were the days.
Why only when I ignore you, do you return to the center of my eye?
Oh, squiggly line, it's alright, you are forgiven.
Old 10-02-2008, 08:16 AM
Banned
Umat will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unkownsoldier View Post
http://www.geocities.com/sonicun/serverstats.html

On here you can easily find images such as these from 1999

huh, what I remembered bodies wasn't introduced until 2000/2001. That picture can't be from 99'
Old 10-02-2008, 03:09 PM
Telmont Bandit
draygin is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Umat View Post
huh, what I remembered bodies wasn't introduced until 2000/2001. That picture can't be from 99'
There where bodies all through 2001 that I recall... so I'm pretty sure it was no later than 2000. (For the bodies I don't know about that screen shot.)

The screenshot is at least from 2001 or earlier. I know this because when I signed up for the forums the current tileset had been out for quite some time. (6 months or so.)

People used to scream in mass messages that the new tileset was causing them to lag more because of the graphics. (When there where like 300+ people on Classic at once.)

I stole Spanky's gold!
Old 10-02-2008, 06:51 PM
Vima is an unknown quantity at this point
un is really dying now. o_o
Old 10-02-2008, 08:23 PM
a/s/l
Elizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Elizabeth
i know, like it used to be almost 200 on in the night, now the highest it gets is around 70
Old 10-02-2008, 08:57 PM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
maximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond repute
Hello Madmartigan.

I wish they hadn't removed all the screenshots from the Graal Online homepage. They had really nostalgic shots.
Old 10-02-2008, 09:10 PM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by maximus_asinus View Post
I wish they hadn't removed all the screenshots from the Graal Online homepage. They had really nostalgic shots.
http://www.totalformat.com/gallery/s...y.php/cat/3411
Old 10-03-2008, 08:21 AM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
maximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus View Post
oh man some of these are great, one of the random pics was of Gorth with the bucket NPC.
Old 10-03-2008, 08:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maximus_asinus View Post
oh man some of these are great, one of the random pics was of Gorth with the bucket NPC.
I think someone saved all of the old screenshots from the website and uploaded them onto that site, not sure though.
Old 10-03-2008, 08:45 AM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
Man just surfing through I found some really great pics, like Dalton getting trapped above the Brother's house, Kevin and Jub getting married, and me in an outfit that I never remembered wearing until I seen the screenshot.

If you find anymore screenshots of me, or of anything I would find interesting, post them here.