Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-17-2007, 05:12 PM
o.o
Switch has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Switch
Quote:
Originally Posted by killerogue View Post
BS. Yen PLANNED and SAID he had such doomsday scripts. But naturally, they never existed. Or may have, but didn't at the time the server was searched.
This I knew nothing of.
This is what I mean from the ingame PM I sent you. -_-
Why only when I ignore you, do you return to the center of my eye?
Oh, squiggly line, it's alright, you are forgiven.
Old 07-17-2007, 08:46 PM
Zeus Condero
papajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to behold
Yen never gave weapons out if people camed. Atleast not from what i found out. Most of my time on zodiac was spent watching Yen, Akira, and any other of his abusive friends. Yen never really abused, he just let his friends abuse. I would constantly have to take weapons and stuff from Akira. He finally quit proboblly because he didnt get what he wanted. Then i focused on Yen, i gave money to people if they could tell me if yen gave them anything or if yen gave their friends anything. I would then look in the logs and try to match them up with trading logs, and/or set attributes logs. The ecoomy wasnt balanced or anything because of yen. It was because, I took money out of the economy, such as giving out guitars and such, they are worthless but people paid for them. Darkus had 3-4 accounts maxxed out with money, and that was why i was fixxing the economy, only i could not finish, because my co manager fired me, sort of how rufus removed yen....
Old 07-17-2007, 08:52 PM
o.o
Switch has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Switch
Quote:
Originally Posted by papajchris View Post
Yen never gave weapons out if people camed. Atleast not from what i found out. Most of my time on zodiac was spent watching Yen, Akira, and any other of his abusive friends. Yen never really abused, he just let his friends abuse. I would constantly have to take weapons and stuff from Akira. He finally quit proboblly because he didnt get what he wanted. Then i focused on Yen, i gave money to people if they could tell me if yen gave them anything or if yen gave their friends anything. I would then look in the logs and try to match them up with trading logs, and/or set attributes logs. The ecoomy wasnt balanced or anything because of yen. It was because, I took money out of the economy, such as giving out guitars and such, they are worthless but people paid for them. Darkus had 3-4 accounts maxxed out with money, and that was why i was fixxing the economy, only i could not finish, because my co manager fired me, sort of how rufus removed yen....
Exactly what I mean. -_-
Why only when I ignore you, do you return to the center of my eye?
Oh, squiggly line, it's alright, you are forgiven.
Old 07-17-2007, 09:02 PM
Zeus Condero
papajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to behold
I wasnt trying to go agaisnt you, i was just trying to put my story up, to help reslove this debate.
Old 07-17-2007, 09:12 PM
The Flying Dutchmen
DutchGuy has a little shameless behaviour in the past
in the end it all comes down to this.
Almost every manager is a laming noob.
9 out of 10 managers are corrupt.

I believe rufus is a nice choice, but not the right one.
Im sure he will get enough help with him, as he has got enough contacts to help him, and i just know who.

the bad thing these days is that alot of staff have muliple jobs on several servers, which is bad.
Am i sencing a downfall in development candidates?
Do i sence that the skills and talent is dropping down, leaving server owners no other choice then to hire the same people for multiple servers?
Old 07-17-2007, 09:58 PM
Selflon_p2p is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Selflon_p2p
You're never going to be happy with who is appointed manager. If anyone from the server is picked, people are going to complain that they wanted someone else. If anyone from a different server is picked people will complain that they have no knowledge of the server.
Old 07-17-2007, 10:08 PM
N-Pulse Assistant Manager
coreys has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to coreys Send a message via MSN to coreys Send a message via Yahoo to coreys
Quote:
Originally Posted by papajchris View Post
I wasnt trying to go agaisnt you, i was just trying to put my story up, to help reslove this debate.
Sucks that, after all that time (what, like 3 years or more?) you lost your position become your Co-Manager was power hungry. =o

Quote:
*SlikRick: so should I even ask about your aim status?
*Xor: well if you want to
*Xor: but i am LARPING
*SlikRick: While on a computer?
*Xor: yes
*Xor: in my living room
*SlikRick: ahh
*Xor: i have a fort setup to hide from beasts
Old 07-17-2007, 11:57 PM
Zeus Condero
Yeah i am a little pissed about that, but he said sorry and i forgive
Closed Thread