Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English)
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 06-22-2006, 08:13 PM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by excaliber7388
Well this thread has taught me something.
Moonie's a crybaby
She doesn't care if we don;t like her here, but in game, it's very important
We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing.
The world is flat, and the pyramids were buyilt by martians.
What??
I am a PLAYER in game. I could care less if people hate me because I do MY JOB.
The question I asked had NOTHING to do with my job. My question was about OLDER PLAYERS!

It is not that it is important to me to know, as the thread title stated, I am curious, why must you and a few others turn it into something hateful?
Does my existance on these forums alone threaten you personally that much?
If so, that's just sad.
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Old 06-22-2006, 08:18 PM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darlene159
What??
The question I asked had NOTHING to do with my job. My question was about OLDER PLAYERS!

It is not that it is important to me to know, as the thread title stated, I am curious, why must you and a few others turn it into something hateful?
If so, that's just sad.
To be fair every post he makes is sad, it's very irritable.
Old 06-22-2006, 08:55 PM
Banned
excaliber7388 can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to excaliber7388
Quote:
What??

If so, that's just sad.
Of course not, I have no problem with older players. Once again you group all the other players in as people who are less mature than you.
We KNOW what this thread's about. But be wary when you make topics about yourself, in general, people get pretty fustrated with you, and posting here, you were bound to hear some of that. Why? Because most people here don't care about your age, it's your actions that bother us.
You obviously want to know, even though we've given you plenty of reasons.
I always thought it was kinda cool that you played graal, even if most people your age don't even touch video games. However, You didn't mass this out on N-pulse, you put this on a thread, on forums where most people don't play graal too much. What did you really expect? I don't care if you're here, just don't act like you're somehow better, because you're older. I think this generation bases respect on what you do, not how many times you've blown out the candles.
Old 06-22-2006, 09:03 PM
Level Designer
Aknts will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Aknts
I have a problem with older players. You spend so much time with Graal I wouldn't be surprised if your kids shoot someone in school or kill someone. When I was younger we always had a computer and my parents weren't on it longer then 30 minutes a day. I would of yelled and complained if they got active in a game online. The time you are spending on this game is time wasting away that you can spend with your family. Get your **** together and realize what is truly important in your life: Family or Graal.
Old 06-22-2006, 09:12 PM
Okiesmokie
ApothiX is on a distinguished road
Quote:
I don't think I have. If I have, then I had a reason for saying it.
And that reason being? I asked because if you're using your age as an excuse for you to be more knowledgable/dismissing the opinions of others, then that could be a very good reason why you are getting discriminated based on your age.

Quote:
Originally Posted by contiga
Please watch out on what you are saying.. do you know what kind of impact such things (hatefull things) can have on people? Don't **** up the fun for people, you little retard!
Funny thing is: I was sarcastic, you obviously are not. Calm down kid, take your pills and go script some ugly code.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aknts
I have a problem with older players. You spend so much time with Graal I wouldn't be surprised if your kids shoot someone in school or kill someone. When I was younger we always had a computer and my parents weren't on it longer then 30 minutes a day. I would of yelled and complained if they got active in a game online. The time you are spending on this game is time wasting away that you can spend with your family. Get your **** together and realize what is truly important in your life: Family or Graal.
So it's alright for children to spend 24 hours a day on the computer and not spend any time with family, but not alright for the adults?

[06:24:19] * Parts: Skyld (i=silent@unaffiliated/skyld) ("Perhaps Okiesmokie did not realise that I like the boys. ")
Old 06-22-2006, 10:12 PM
Banned
-Ching is a glorious beacon of light-Ching is a glorious beacon of light-Ching is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to -Ching
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aknts
Woah man thats a little over the top, what next? are you going to sing us the American National Anthem?
Old 06-22-2006, 11:18 PM
Banned
Get your family involved w/ graal...and an extra computer.
Actually, I've seen this before. (It was on some tv show). The thing is, you do have to budget your time. Teenagers don't, that's a given. And they normally won't care that their parents don't (unless they're hogging the only computer!). I'm not saying darlene doesn't budget her time, but she is on often. You gotta do what's right for you and your family. As long as you make up for your onlie time with family activitie, it's really not a big deal.
Old 06-22-2006, 11:50 PM
Level Designer
Aknts will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Aknts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApothiX
So it's alright for children to spend 24 hours a day on the computer and not spend any time with family, but not alright for the adults?
No, that is also bad parenting.
Old 06-22-2006, 11:58 PM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by excaliber7388
I'm not saying darlene doesn't budget her time, but she is on often. You gotta do what's right for you and your family. As long as you make up for your onlie time with family activitie, it's really not a big deal.
I'm not on often. I actually play Graal 1 or 2 hours at night, maybe.
And the forums take no time at all.
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.

READ>THINK>POST
Old 06-23-2006, 12:02 AM
Banned
Quote:
I'm not on often. I actually play Graal 1 or 2 hours at night, maybe.
And the forums take no time at all.
I just see you on here often, but you're right, that means nothing, a post takes like 5 seconds.
I don't think you have that problem Darlene.
Old 06-23-2006, 12:52 AM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Moonie, can I ask what your children think of you playing on Graal at your age? Their opinions should be the only ones that matter to you in retrospective.
Old 06-23-2006, 12:56 AM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus
Moonie, can I ask what your children think of you playing on Graal at your age? Their opinions should be the only ones that matter to you in retrospective.
I only asked the question out of curiosity to begin with, but my kids are indifferent about my playing Graal as it takes nothing away from them, and they know I enjoy it, so it's cool with them.
I have 4 kids, 3 are adults.
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.

READ>THINK>POST
Old 06-23-2006, 12:58 AM
Quote:
I only asked the question out of curiosity to begin with, but my kids are indifferent about my playing Graal as it takes nothing away from them, and they know I enjoy it, so it's cool with them.
Well there you go then
Old 06-23-2006, 01:01 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Sorry if you take offense to this or something but are your children like, picked on and **** or normal?
Old 06-23-2006, 01:17 AM
Okiesmokie
ApothiX is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerami
Sorry if you take offense to this or something but are your children like, picked on and **** or normal?
Probably depends on if attitude is hereditary or not.

[06:24:19] * Parts: Skyld (i=silent@unaffiliated/skyld) ("Perhaps Okiesmokie did not realise that I like the boys. ")
Closed Thread