Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English)
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-20-2006, 05:40 PM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Question out of curiosity...

After playing and working for Graal for a long period of time, a lot of people have been really negative about me playing Graal because of my age, and the fact that I am a parent in real life. This has been going on since the beginning of my playing Graal, so it is not because of my being an admin on the forums, or being a Manager of a PW.

I am really curious as to why players feel this way, and if there are any other older adults that play that receive the same treatment.

I do realize that Graal is a game geared more towards younger teenagers, but does that mean older adults should not play?
What about video games that are geared more for the younger generation?

I have loved Graal from the very beginning for many reasons. One being the fact that it had a Zelda feel to it, and I am an avid Zelda fan, always have been.
I also love the fact that I can meet and converse with people from all over the world which is very interesting to me.

I have tried other online games that seemed to have similar game play, but I did not like them. (Note: I mentioned no names, No discussing them please)

Please give me honest answers without being hateful. I would really like to know the reasons behind why players have a problem with older adults (or just me) playing.
I have my own theories, but I would rather not voice them, but would rather see if I am correct.
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST

Last edited by Darlene159; 06-20-2006 at 08:57 PM..