Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 08-04-2011, 05:51 AM
Jazz teh Awesome
oo_jazz_oo is a jewel in the roughoo_jazz_oo is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to oo_jazz_oo
Yahoo mail while using internet explorer...oh you poor soul...bless your heart.

Old 08-04-2011, 05:55 AM
Atrius Manager
TheJames can only hope to improve
I run other apps on my actual laptop. The one I took the pics from are a general use laptop. I run a computer repair business and I have alot of spare laptops :]

James,
Manager of Atrius
Old 08-04-2011, 05:59 AM
Jazz teh Awesome
oo_jazz_oo is a jewel in the roughoo_jazz_oo is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to oo_jazz_oo
Couple things wrong with this...you run a computer repair business, but you use yahoo mail.

If that really was just a 'general use' laptop, why would you use internet explorer? FF or Chrome are like, literally 30 second installs.

And their called programs, not apps. Apps are what you download on the iPhone for .99 cents. Programs are what big boy computer users use.

Old 08-04-2011, 06:06 AM
Atrius Manager
Either way this has nothing to do with what the thread was started for. Thanks.

James,
Manager of Atrius
Old 08-04-2011, 06:06 AM
ω
Seeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Seeya
can we get a preview of 80% done? thanks

Old 08-04-2011, 06:15 AM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by oo_jazz_oo View Post
Couple things wrong with this...you run a computer repair business, but you use yahoo mail.

If that really was just a 'general use' laptop, why would you use internet explorer? FF or Chrome are like, literally 30 second installs.
Since it's his personal email, there's nothing wrong with using Yahoo.

There's also nothing wrong with setting the default to IE for end-user. It's a lot easier to migrate their favorites as well, just one folder in their profile. It also has a tendency to cause confusion for the dangerous/slow users out there.
Old 08-04-2011, 06:20 AM
Banned
ThomV is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJames View Post
Thank you for your support, and from you response I can tell that you have intelligence. You can't always sit around and say "Man I can't do this" or the "Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda's" then you see people do stuff you've always wanted to because you didn't attempt. I'm a goal seeker. When it comes to oppurtunities I try to be the one who seizes them.

*Shoot for the moon, so even if you fall you'll be with the stars*
True, and without a doubt you'll face many people who will bestow ridicule upon you, your ideas, plans and goals. It is probably best to take these objectively instead of getting upset if they don't share the same beliefs. Believe me, I've made some of the worst mistakes one could make trying to reach my intended goals here, it's best to just realize you're going to face alot of challenge, keep your ears open to feedback even to those you view as negative and pointless. (Which often time yield the greater lessons.)

(If you've got the time, here's my 21 page long project thread jampacked with failures and comedy: http://forums.graalonline.com/forums...hp?t=134263422 )

I'll just be honest, the image you are portraying seem to be very naive and one of who is quite full of himself. Many have been where you are right now and your approach isn't much, if at all, different. There is no real presentation either, not much reason for credibility.

Good luck.
Old 08-04-2011, 07:37 AM
Atrius Manager
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeya View Post
can we get a preview of 80% done? thanks
The'yre in my facebook public album, can I share that link? Pretty sure it'll get removed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomV View Post
True, and without a doubt you'll face many people who will bestow ridicule upon you, your ideas, plans and goals. It is probably best to take these objectively instead of getting upset if they don't share the same beliefs. Believe me, I've made some of the worst mistakes one could make trying to reach my intended goals here, it's best to just realize you're going to face alot of challenge, keep your ears open to feedback even to those you view as negative and pointless. (Which often time yield the greater lessons.)

(If you've got the time, here's my 21 page long project thread jampacked with failures and comedy: http://forums.graalonline.com/forums...hp?t=134263422 )

I'll just be honest, the image you are portraying seem to be very naive and one of who is quite full of himself. Many have been where you are right now and your approach isn't much, if at all, different. There is no real presentation either, not much reason for credibility.

Good luck.
I appreciate your thoughts. Before when I ran Atrius (Started at the age of 14now 22 in November) any little critizism someone gave me pissed me off. Now that I'm mature enough to handle critizism and deal with these sometimes very ignorant Graalians there will be a very promising future for this server and Graal in general. My visions clear, I don't step until I see the end.

Aside for all of this.

Still looking for workers. Contact if interested. Possible real USD Pay

James,
Manager of Atrius
Old 08-04-2011, 09:30 AM
zenkou
haro41 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to haro41
get over yourself. get an original idea before you start spouting all this "revolutionary graal age" bullstuff. you have 9 positions open? LOL. dude if you fill one, i'd be surprised. No offense but... Impress us. what can YOU do? What have YOU done? Show us something unique. Impress me. show me your desire to improve this game as a whole. give me something unique to strive for. Think beyond what we already have as a graal community. What has never been done on graal before? Work on that.

Give us ideas. type them out! as far as we know (the general graal public), atrius is a era clone. how is it different. start from the basics. and dont you dare say the word jobs. start the from the very beginning. give us an intro. if this was my very first time logging onto atrius, What would I see? what would the intro be? Why am i involved into this world?

Im sorry if i came off like a jackass, but im seriously trying to help you. I'm trying to be objective.

Zenkou for life
Old 08-04-2011, 02:20 PM
Atrius Manager
Trust me Haro, it will be no Era clone. This is going to be something Graal has never even thought of in their dreams.

I'll explain the story/outline when I get back.

James,
Manager of Atrius
Old 08-04-2011, 03:00 PM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Old 08-04-2011, 03:29 PM
Skyzer Zolderon
ff7chocoboknight is a glorious beacon of lightff7chocoboknight is a glorious beacon of lightff7chocoboknight is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to ff7chocoboknight Send a message via MSN to ff7chocoboknight
Sounds like a huge waste of time.
Old 08-04-2011, 03:42 PM
Ignorance has no future
Unkownsoldier is on a distinguished road
That looks like era. It would be in your best interest to make it similar to the sims now. The characters already look kinda of "simish" and the graphics-style reminds of a mobile-phone version of the sims.
Old 08-04-2011, 07:44 PM
Banned?
zephirot is a name known to allzephirot is a name known to allzephirot is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to zephirot Send a message via MSN to zephirot
holy shyt so much hate itt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unixmad
Can you just shut up ?
MAGA
MFGA
MEGA
Old 08-04-2011, 08:08 PM
Atrius Manager
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rave_J View Post
hmm how u planing on developing a java flash game
when they havent release the devs tools to do so ???

also u wouldnt get paid if it goes facebook ect
stefan and unximad said there thinking of a plan to pay
but in grelats not like real cash

example if this was true why isnt Foul not getting paid now
or Alf not getting paid they run and have servers on classic tab

think before u throw something together that are lies
You sir, are a complete idiot. I'd rather not waste my time explaining things to you, but I might aswell considering other idiot people reading your post will think it makes sense?

http://apps.facebook.com/graalclassic/?ref=ts

1.) They've already developed Graal for Facebook. Sorry you were unaware of this
2.) They arn't getting paid because they run a server on client that generates abseloutly no income. It pays for itself (Graal Client) no profit there
3.) Stefan and Unixmad are taking a giant leap venturing onto Facebook. I want to be the first server to take over Facebook gaming, this is something way beyond Graal and never would of been thought of back when Graal started.
4.) You are right one small point, all of this is not true yet. I am still awaiting response from Stefan and Unixmad in regards of how to develop a server for Facebook and at the same time, get paid for my dues.

James,
Manager of Atrius