Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English)
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 03-28-2011, 11:11 PM
Zeross is on a distinguished road
Any specific release-date for Android yet? Also, has the date for Facebook been narrowed down?
Old 03-28-2011, 11:18 PM
¯\(º_o)/¯
Chompy is just really niceChompy is just really niceChompy is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to Chompy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
ReptarKingOfTheOZone, LordSquirt or Chompy, can you send me your facebook name/id by forum PM? Everything is ready
I sent you a forum PM now!
Old 03-28-2011, 11:25 PM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeross View Post
Any specific release-date for Android yet? Also, has the date for Facebook been narrowed down?
The Era beta test already started last week. The iPhone update will come a little bit later (will need to be approved by Apple first).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chompy View Post
I sent you a forum PM now!
You need to approve me as friend now
Old 03-28-2011, 11:30 PM
¯\(º_o)/¯
Chompy is just really niceChompy is just really niceChompy is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to Chompy
Quote:

You need to approve me as friend now
Done!
Old 03-28-2011, 11:46 PM
bahamutstevetff
ReptarKingOfTheOZone will become famous soon enough
Quote:
ReptarKingOfTheOZone, LordSquirt or Chompy, can you send me your facebook name/id by forum PM? Everything is ready
i have sent you an email and a forum pm sorry for lateness ive been working
Old 03-29-2011, 04:56 AM
WaDaFack is an unknown quantity at this point
Not entirely sure about this, but since Graal Facebook will be running on flash player 10, doesn't that mean anyone with the Blackberry Storm will be able to play Graal Facebook also?

Old 03-29-2011, 05:48 AM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaDaFack View Post
Not entirely sure about this, but since Graal Facebook will be running on flash player 10, doesn't that mean anyone with the Blackberry Storm will be able to play Graal Facebook also?
No it probably won't, and if it does it'll probably run like crap.
Old 03-30-2011, 12:13 AM
Banned
Cubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant future
I don't know if anyone has asked about this yet but will there be documentation released for developers interested in developing for facebook. By that I mean pulling profile information, profile pictures and posting to the news feed? I've messed around with facebooks api previously and I'm interested in this.

Also is there going to be a facebook severlist or just different applications?
Old 03-30-2011, 12:27 AM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubical View Post
I don't know if anyone has asked about this yet but will there be documentation released for developers interested in developing for facebook. By that I mean pulling profile information, profile pictures and posting to the news feed? I've messed around with facebooks api previously and I'm interested in this.

Also is there going to be a facebook severlist or just different applications?
First off their track record for releasing documentation is very poor to begin with. Stefan has been getting better though, some of the newer functions in scripthelp actually have a meaningful description beside them.

There probably won't be an accessible client API. For iPhone/Facebook development Stefan adds the respective scripts to your server, and all you do is call a function.

I really wouldn't worry about it, just make your server normally and pitch it to Stefan and hope he'll want to put on Facebook. If he likes it, he'll help you out.
Old 03-31-2011, 03:30 AM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
Some updates about the progress made so far:
The staff beta test has started last week for Classic and Era on Facebook, we already made some improvements (loading screen, controls, purchases). This week the beta test has been expanded to the winners of this thread.
We packaged a first Android version for Classic, and will start an internal beta test now (with some staff).
Old 03-31-2011, 03:32 AM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Some updates about the progress made so far:
The staff beta test has started last week for Classic and Era on Facebook, we already made some improvements (loading screen, controls, purchases). This week the beta test has been expanded to the winners of this thread.
We packaged a first Android version for Classic, and will start an internal beta test now (with some staff).
Sounds great.
Will pc players be able to play on facebook?
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Old 03-31-2011, 05:38 AM
Banned
Cubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant future
I'd assume anyone with a facebook could unless he bans all of our ips from the facebook app.
Old 03-31-2011, 03:56 PM
Zeus Condero
papajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to behold
Sorry if this has been asked but im not going through 16 pages. Are Android players on their own servers or will they be connected to iphone servers?
Old 03-31-2011, 06:43 PM
drewprayer is on a distinguished road
cant wait till the android version is released now i dont have to tether my android to my ipod touch xD
Old 03-31-2011, 06:49 PM
drewprayer is on a distinguished road
is there an estimate for the release of the android version?

and when will the details be released for the subscription... its almost the 4th