Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 01-03-2011, 07:52 AM
Banned?
zephirot is a name known to allzephirot is a name known to allzephirot is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to zephirot Send a message via MSN to zephirot
Great, good luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unixmad
Can you just shut up ?
MAGA
MFGA
MEGA
Old 01-12-2011, 02:26 AM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
While waiting for the PWA review to finish, I've completed (and released!) a new shop system! I personally feel like I've done a great job at it, and it's very easy to use and flexible.

• You can click (and hold) to increase buy/sell amounts.
  • You can sell all, or selective, items at once with just a couple of mouse clicks.
  • You can inspect the stats of an item before buying it just by hoovering your mouse above it.
  • Items you can't equip for whatever reason is red in the shop, but you can still buy them.
  • Items with a sell (or buy) price of 0 are grayed out and can't be interacted with. More or less only something to make it easier for staff to spot items that haven't had a base cost set to them.

I'm considering implementing limited stocked items, and I probably will do it as soon as I figure out how I want it to work. All items you sell to the shop is sold at a 25% price of what it's sold for. Ores will be updated to reflect that change so you can still sell them for their old price.

Click image for larger version

Name:	temp1.png
Views:	127
Size:	138.7 KB
ID:	52214Click image for larger version

Name:	temp2.png
Views:	131
Size:	263.1 KB
ID:	52215

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 01-12-2011, 03:00 AM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
I'm very impressed man. Go for the gold (I mean Classic)!

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 01-12-2011, 04:10 AM
Joe Cruddas (VIP)
gravator has a spectacular aura aboutgravator has a spectacular aura about
Is the shop for buying mining equipment not finished currently? I'm unable to get a pickaxe since the shopkeeper does not seem to activate.....or i missed something.
Old 01-12-2011, 04:21 AM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by gravator View Post
Is the shop for buying mining equipment not finished currently? I'm unable to get a pickaxe since the shopkeeper does not seem to activate.....or i missed something.
It was disabled yesterday and earlier today while I was scripting on the new shop system.

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 01-12-2011, 04:28 AM
|Mêrçy|
LordSquirt is a name known to allLordSquirt is a name known to allLordSquirt is a name known to all
shop system looks good
Old 01-12-2011, 02:50 PM
anubis_wing will become famous soon enough
Out of curiosity, isn't it Advice, and not Advise?
Old 01-12-2011, 02:51 PM
Me.
RegretZ will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by anubis_wing View Post
Out of curiosity, isn't it Advice, and not Advise?
What's the context?
Old 01-12-2011, 03:01 PM
anubis_wing will become famous soon enough
The guys tag is "Advise Guy" shouldn't it be "Advice Guy"?
Old 01-12-2011, 03:26 PM
Me.
RegretZ will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Yes.
Old 01-12-2011, 06:08 PM
DrakilorP2P is just really niceDrakilorP2P is just really nice
Quote:

From what I've read, 'advise' is a verb and 'advice' is a noun. So Advice Guy would make more sense.
Old 01-12-2011, 08:01 PM
|Mêrçy|
LordSquirt is a name known to allLordSquirt is a name known to allLordSquirt is a name known to all
I have some problems that I think should be fixed.

First of all is there a list of what each key is hotkeyed to? For some reason this ****ing party window won't go off my screen and I pressed every single button. Also, how do I move my HP/MP GUI since it's in the middle of my screen and that with the party screen takes a huge amount of space so I can't even see the level which is VERY annoying. I don't like using full screen, but I don't really have any other option at this point.
Old 01-12-2011, 08:06 PM
Master of Puppets
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSquirt View Post
I have some problems that I think should be fixed.

First of all is there a list of what each key is hotkeyed to? For some reason this ****ing party window won't go off my screen and I pressed every single button. Also, how do I move my HP/MP GUI since it's in the middle of my screen and that with the party screen takes a huge amount of space so I can't even see the level which is VERY annoying. I don't like using full screen, but I don't really have any other option at this point.
The HP/MP GUI position bug is (randomly) caused when you logon the first time of a Graal session. It seems like the class isn't loaded fast enough, so the functions used to position the GUI is believed to not exist. I'll see about fixing it, but a quick relog should work for now.

Old 01-12-2011, 08:48 PM
redsoxsrule424 is on a distinguished road
I really enjoy the server but one bug I found was with binding skills, well at least for the "rest" one. When I try binding the skill to the key "z" for example, it works fine for a little while. However later it says "You do not know how to use the skill "0"" My melee skill however works just fine bound to the "s" key. But otherwise I am loving the server

EDIT: After testing binding rest to another key, "x" it appears to have the same issue. What happens is after using the skill once, it unbinds itself from the key and turns up with the error listed above.
Old 01-12-2011, 09:59 PM
|Mêrçy|
Also, I don't know if this happens for other people but for me the overworld is EXTREMELY laggy. I have no other programs opened, but I was very slow. When I go in a building or anywhere else it's normal and I experience no lag @ all.