Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms > GK Suggestions
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 03-24-2007, 06:24 PM
Boom!
Stephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by dNeonb View Post
That sounds like Graal would be 1 out of 10 onlinegames that has a support center. But actually it's more like Graal is one from 9 out of 10 games that have a support center. Almost every game has one, so why should someone come up with the idea we don't have one. If you go on the website to download the setup you see something in the navigation list called Support like I mentioned already. So from the first time someone logs on there, he knows that!
I still don't feel it's quite as obvious as you've been touting - I'll find out popular opinion.
Old 03-24-2007, 06:25 PM
Dark Ravenblade
Ravenblade1979 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Ravenblade1979
OK basically this is happening on gk all the time. If you don't ignore it...well it gets worse. I have seen many a people respond to this stuff and it just gets worse because the people know they can get to you.

Stephen the fact that you can hit F8, start and support tells me how simple it is to get too. In fact if people asked i could tell them that. And I have the support desk website added to my favorites and can easily hand that out and generally do to people.

It just comes down to this. Ignore them. They will get tired of it and go pick on someone else. In fact Tig's still trying to get a response from me but I just ignore him. He's not worth my time and Switch don't let it get to you dude. More then you go through this everyday.
Old 03-24-2007, 06:25 PM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspiration View Post
The support center IS actually pretty hard to find if you're not sure where to look.
How so? It is on the main page, it is on the forums, it is on the graal client login, and probably other places as well.
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Old 03-24-2007, 06:31 PM
Boom!
Stephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darlene159 View Post
How so? It is on the main page, it is on the forums, it is on the graal client login, and probably other places as well.
I don't think anyone is trying to create a dispute - but the problem is obvious. This thread alone is proof.

If someone doesn't know about the support center the next obvious step is to take it to the forums - which is exactly what this user did. And within the same thread the underlying problem has been echoed several times.
Old 03-24-2007, 06:31 PM
7 Words
Inspiration is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Inspiration
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darlene159 View Post
Because most people don't know of it's existance, or of it's purpose, probably.

I've countless times, as staff on worlds, over the last few years had people contact me with support center issues, and when I refer them to it, they ask where/what it is.

Most people, when they see it on the site, and even on the login, probably would assume that it's for technical/account issues, and would ignore it when looking to submit something about harassment, or the many other issues it's there for.

But yeah, I also never noticed it on the client, until this thread.

1. Annoy everybody on an existing project by submitting or proposing changes that they don't want
2. Formally declare all existing projects to be complete crap
3. Talk at great length about the deficiencies of other projects
4. Get drunk
5. ???
6. Profit
Old 03-24-2007, 06:57 PM
Official Idle/Level Maker
hampy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to hampy Send a message via AIM to hampy Send a message via MSN to hampy Send a message via Yahoo to hampy
this is a retarded thread, and you wonder why people insult you?
Old 03-24-2007, 07:17 PM
RED SQUARE CLUB
Damix2 will become famous soon enough
Support center is pretty useless anyway, I've had to threaten legal action to get anything done.
Old 03-24-2007, 07:22 PM
Boom!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damix2 View Post
Support center is pretty useless anyway, I've had to threaten legal action to get anything done.
In my experience the support has been both good and bad. In the more simplistic instances I've had to use the support center I had very prompt service, but for the more complicated stuff I had to wait, literally, months.
Old 03-24-2007, 07:44 PM
7 Words
Inspiration is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Inspiration
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
In my experience the support has been both good and bad. In the more simplistic instances I've had to use the support center I had very prompt service, but for the more complicated stuff I had to wait, literally, months.
It's like that with almost any company though. Bad customer service isnt just a rumor or an urban legend.

The more attention an issue requires the more likely they are to blow it off as long as possible, I guess that's just human nature. I mean, they arent rewarded for solving a hard problem or anything.

1. Annoy everybody on an existing project by submitting or proposing changes that they don't want
2. Formally declare all existing projects to be complete crap
3. Talk at great length about the deficiencies of other projects
4. Get drunk
5. ???
6. Profit
Old 03-24-2007, 11:04 PM
o.o
Switch has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Switch
Quote:
Originally Posted by dNeonb View Post
This isn't a joke is it? Reading the rules of conduct, everyone should have done, you should know that it is actually not allowed to insult other people or harass them. So you actually don't have to suggest that. But to say you are 8 years old.. well just that is not really insulting, maybe it is true and you are only 8 years old. That example you brought there depends on on the situations.

Anyway, it is your own fault if you don't report such people and let them go on doing it. If you don't report them and let them go on doing it you shouldn't complain about it!!!
Take some screenshots of it and name someone who saw it to report these people providing a proof!
Some of the GPs don't give a damn. On Unholy Nation (before I was banned for a stupid/untrue reason) I would tell on of them and they'd say "Too bad it's not hurting you in any way." so now I expect all GPs to have that same stupid answer -.-
Why only when I ignore you, do you return to the center of my eye?
Oh, squiggly line, it's alright, you are forgiven.
Old 03-24-2007, 11:20 PM
A Serious Epidemic
Googi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Googi
If screenshots aren't considered valid proof, how are people going to prove someone was "insulting" them?
Old 03-24-2007, 11:28 PM
o.o
Switch has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Switch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Googi View Post
If screenshots aren't considered valid proof, how are people going to prove someone was "insulting" them?
When that happened to me I DID have screenshots... z.z
Why only when I ignore you, do you return to the center of my eye?
Oh, squiggly line, it's alright, you are forgiven.
Old 03-25-2007, 12:02 AM
OOB
dNeonb is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to dNeonb Send a message via AIM to dNeonb Send a message via Yahoo to dNeonb
Quote:
Originally Posted by Switch View Post
Some of the GPs don't give a damn. On Unholy Nation (before I was banned for a stupid/untrue reason) I would tell on of them and they'd say "Too bad it's not hurting you in any way." so now I expect all GPs to have that same stupid answer -.-
For luck you can't get a stupid answer from a GK GP because there are none

Forum PM
AIM GraalNeoN
ICQ 201894166
Old 03-25-2007, 04:02 AM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Switch View Post
When that happened to me I DID have screenshots... z.z
im not gonna flame you, im gonna help you as good as i can with this post

if there's one thing ive learned from delterias forums its this: suck it up.

i get flamed and insulted there way more than you get it here, and i made the mistake of making a thread like this there. telling them to stop wont get respect. complaining or yelling back wont either.

people will like you a whole lot better if you just take it like a man. dont act stupid to fit in either, ive tried that too. itll just make you look like a bigger idiot and make them hate you. if you really wanna fit in, be yourself, and dont be a wuss. take in everything people say. this part may sound a little mean, but im sure youve heard it before: watch what you say. only throw in your opinion whan its neccesary, dont just talk to be stupid.

and people do quit graal because of stuff like this. but theyre nobody important. if someone quit because people were making fun of him would he be anyone worth remembering? no. no one would care about him. he wouldnt matter. but if they same guy put up with insults for 7 years, then came out with a badass gani or something else you can relate to, people will be like "hey, that guys got talent, and he has guts for sticking around, i like him"

hope that helps

and if all else fails, a litte USD never hurt
Old 03-25-2007, 03:08 PM
Mr. Rayleigh
MajinDragon is a glorious beacon of lightMajinDragon is a glorious beacon of lightMajinDragon is a glorious beacon of light
You really only get respect by determination really, unless your there at the start of a server and therefore having a huge advantage over late commers, building yourself up from nothing is the only thing that'll get you respect, that and becomming a valuable staff member, obviously if your just a disposible staff member, that won't get you anywhere.
Graal Kingdoms is proberbly the hardest/one of the hardest servers to get rich, withought ofcourse USDing/Hacking/Scamming/being handed the items, so if you are a noob and you get insulted, deal with it, thats part of noob life, we've proberbly all been there.