Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms > GK Suggestions
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 02-15-2007, 04:18 AM
Nathaniel Rhade
Nakranoth is on a distinguished road
Nets

Hey, I've been away from Graal for the past two years, and upon returning it seems not too much has changed aside from the fact that newbie isle's been crammed into Bomboria...

Then I found the net... my first impression was "Hey, cool! New fishing gear!" But as I quickly found out, it has absolutely nothing to do with fishing... what's more it serves a single, rather silly, once a year purpose... Could it be made to function like a fishing pole too, but instead of becoming "less accurate" at a distance, its "Catch radius" decreases. (so it's a big area close, and a small circle at it's max length) It of course would get no bait, and would catch what it hits instead of what's next to it when you pull it in.

Maybe also make a trawling net that can be fitted to a boat that can catch and hold up to (7?) fish that you have to empty like a mine cart. You would of course be reduced to half max speed when your net's down, but it would make for some fun new things that would add a bit of extra flavor to the game.

Old 02-15-2007, 04:20 AM
A Serious Epidemic
Googi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Googi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nakranoth View Post
what's more it serves a single, rather silly, once a year purpose...
To be fair, once a year is about how often anybody fishes.
Old 02-15-2007, 04:25 AM
Nathaniel Rhade
Nakranoth is on a distinguished road
But then it at least gets two once a year features instead of one. Besides, I actually enjoy fishing more than most of the rest of the monotonous gameplay... either way though, to have this little change in two years is honestly pathetic... add features... new features means happy gamers, means more gamers, means more money, if you catch my drift.

Old 02-15-2007, 07:28 AM
A Serious Epidemic
Googi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Googi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nakranoth View Post
new features means happy gamers, means more gamers, means more money, if you catch my drift.
Yeah okay, but who's going to script them?