Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Questions about V6
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-15-2011, 12:34 AM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
maximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond repute
V6 and Atrix

I am currently using my browser from my Motorola Atrix through a hacked Webtop (enabling me to operate a desktop environment through my TV). I am wondering if there will be support for such things in the V6 client, either a browser plugin or even a fully functional client that could be used to connect to the PC servers. I don't suppose there would be a huge demand for something like this, but I figure I would ask.

I heard about the Facebook version, could I access my account and PC servers through that?
Old 05-15-2011, 01:02 AM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Facebook = Flash, performance may be trivial on a phone.

I guess you might be able to play via the Android client when it takes off.
Old 05-15-2011, 02:35 AM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
Like we have announced we plan to release a dedicated Android version although the Facebook version is top priority right now.

The Flash version will definitely be too slow on Android, you need a relatively recent PC to play it without lag right now. There will be a 3D version of Flash later this year which will speed up the game, but it's hard to say if it will speed it up enough to make it enjoyable since only the graphics will be faster but not the game code.
Old 05-16-2011, 06:02 AM
Graal Developer
Rave_J can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Rave_J Send a message via MSN to Rave_J Send a message via Yahoo to Rave_J
be cool if i can sink my ipad to the tv and it will display the game on my hdtv flat screen always want to play graal on a 40 inch tv
Old 05-16-2011, 06:26 AM
Winning
ISonic is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ISonic Send a message via MSN to ISonic
rave.... im trying to do that it.. would be awesome man unfair to the ipod players though LOL
Old 05-16-2011, 06:40 AM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ISonic View Post
rave.... im trying to do that it.. would be awesome man unfair to the ipod players though LOL
The TV output will most likely just stretch Graal, not increase viewable distance. If anything you're putting yourself at a disadvantage for doing so.
Old 05-16-2011, 04:50 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rave_J View Post
be cool if i can sink my ipad to the tv and it will display the game on my hdtv flat screen always want to play graal on a 40 inch tv
connect pc to tv with cable

done

???

tv resolutions are typically the same as pc anyway. it's only now that most tv's are finally mostly 1080, but even that has turned into PC standard
Old 05-17-2011, 12:22 AM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
maximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond repute
I only want access to the game to communicate with friends, I don't enjoy the actual gameplay anymore. If either of the things you mentioned allows me access to the current PC servers then I am happy.
Old 05-24-2011, 10:30 AM
Graal Developer
Rave_J can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Rave_J Send a message via MSN to Rave_J Send a message via Yahoo to Rave_J
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
connect pc to tv with cable

done

???

tv resolutions are typically the same as pc anyway. it's only now that most tv's are finally mostly 1080, but even that has turned into PC standard
i didnt say my computer my IPAD
Old 05-24-2011, 10:41 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rave_J View Post
i didnt say my computer my IPAD
you also said "always want to play graal on a 40 inch tv"
Old 06-17-2011, 03:40 PM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
Graal on TV, via AppleTV streaming (no cables)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	photo.JPG
Views:	711
Size:	243.1 KB
ID:	53018  
Old 06-17-2011, 04:30 PM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
That's one sexy thumb.
Old 07-16-2011, 08:20 AM
Thug
Zero is on a distinguished road
Nice thumb.
Old 07-16-2011, 08:45 AM
Jazz teh Awesome
oo_jazz_oo is a jewel in the roughoo_jazz_oo is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to oo_jazz_oo

Old 07-16-2011, 12:11 PM
Luda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Luda
How the **** is that possible? (the thumb)