Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Your opinion
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-29-2007, 12:50 AM
D4rKv310c1ty is on a distinguished road
I found Trial players annoying.
They'd non-stop hassle me for money when yet it was only going to get resetted on their account sooner or later and begging P2Pers for money isn't really "trialing" the game is it?
Old 07-29-2007, 07:03 PM
Prince
MysticX2X will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerami View Post
You act like they weren't already restricted.

What people forget is that instead of *****ing about the number of trials and instead of forcing trials to upgrade, they should give them a REASON to update. Many of us upgraded or have been upgraded because we were still around during the good times of Graal.

I'm sorry but Graal has sucked since about 2004 when there was nothing new. Sure, Zodiac came around last summer but Zodiac isn't exactly what i'd call hot. Zone came around but died quite quickly, then was revived as a Gold server which is now dead because trials kept it alive.
And how easy is it to get the hearts and **** in most playable servers? I will admit Un takes a while plus not worth it since you cant spar., but delt takes 5 min and classic takes 30 min and NP you come in and have everything already.

And dont forget zenkous release sometime in the next few months (hopefully if we get a few more fellow staff).

former acc: mystic2k

RIP Matt (NBK)
Old 07-29-2007, 09:18 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticX2X View Post
And how easy is it to get the hearts and **** in most playable servers? I will admit Un takes a while plus not worth it since you cant spar., but delt takes 5 min and classic takes 30 min and NP you come in and have everything already.
Their stuff is still not saved. They can't spar on any server, it doesn't count as rating.
Old 07-29-2007, 09:27 PM
Prince
MysticX2X will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerami View Post
Their stuff is still not saved. They can't spar on any server, it doesn't count as rating.
On classic it does LOL. And i think guests can enter spar arenas but u'll get banned if a spar mod sees you in there, so theres a semi plus. unless Un fixed that.

former acc: mystic2k

RIP Matt (NBK)
Old 10-11-2008, 10:44 PM
Rushed is on a distinguished road
Here's my opinion:
Back in the days (1998~2002), Graal was a REALLY great game. But later on, much better games came out. Now, most of the gamers play WoW, guildwars and many other online games. Graal is still a pretty unique game but, sorry to tell you this but there are much better games out there than graal (insane graphics, sounds, etc..) . Graal isn't worth to pay for. LOTS of people wouldn't give out 48$ to get a 1 year subscription for a game like Graalonline. Recently, I noticed how the graal population went down. 38 people on UN at 4PM?? What the hell? 2-3 years back, there were almost 200 people online at this time. Graal is DYING.
Honestly, I think ALL graal servers should be FREE. You guys charge for everything!!! I bet if you make graal free for just one month, the population would grow a lot. Just send out e-mails to all the accounts that graal has become FREE and watch everyone come back online (even the oldbies).
Graal should be exactly like MapleStory, Gunbound or Gunz where you only need to pay if you want EXTRAs.
Old 10-11-2008, 11:23 PM
Vima is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah, make trials free. It's the only way.
Come on guys, we just cant watch Graal dying.
UN have lost more than 50% of their players this year.
I don't think it has anything to do with UN, it's Graal whos dying.
Old 10-11-2008, 11:32 PM
Cake'd
Nataxo is a glorious beacon of lightNataxo is a glorious beacon of lightNataxo is a glorious beacon of light
Maybe you guys should try making the difference of advantages from Gold with Trials bigger....so that can encourage trails to upgrade in another way =P

though dont make it too big cuz then trials will have no idea of what expects them if they upgrade

Last edited by Nataxo; 10-11-2008 at 11:54 PM.. Reason: FIXED TRIALS!:D
Old 10-11-2008, 11:38 PM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
...... You still can't type trial instead of trail?

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 10-11-2008, 11:41 PM
Just give the trials 1 month free lol
Old 10-12-2008, 12:07 AM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rushed View Post
Just give the trials 1 month free lol
Already said it earlier in this thread, 1 month is way too much.
Old 10-12-2008, 01:29 AM
Got Milk?
WarLord2004 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crow View Post
Already said it earlier in this thread, 1 month is way too much.
No it isn't there's many other games that offers Free account with limitations and since the only limitations we face here on Graal is Zone/Kingdoms and any upcoming Gold tabs servers...

Is simple put back Graal account Free

Classics/VIP users get a benefit of playing Graal/Zone on weekends only say Friday/Saturday...

Now whomever wishes to Play Even more Has to Upgrade honestly more people has upgraded to Gold when the population was huge i bet they seen a rate drop..

As for Playersworld renting keep it the same but allow classics to be able to work on servers also..

I mean it's a very sad thing to see Graal Die so quickly i played many other games and still return to graal...

Enough is Enough give the player what they need.. I mean after all it's the players who been helping Graal to become known to the net...

I mean look at classic it's still the same as before and YET the playercount dropped so bad it's the last server on the list these days now..

Old 10-12-2008, 01:38 AM
Magnificent Bastard
Draenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Draenin Send a message via MSN to Draenin Send a message via Yahoo to Draenin
I'm actually getting pretty sick of new users being shoved out of the picture most of the time. You can't do crap as a trial on Kingdoms, and I'm sure it's just as bad as some other servers. Fewer limitations on Trial accounts is something I'd like to see in the future, mainly just for the sake of building a better playercount.
Old 10-12-2008, 04:53 AM
Finaly someone that understands me..
Now I hope Stefan and Unixmad will understand that if they continue this way, Graal will have no future.
Old 10-12-2008, 10:08 AM
Graal Developer
ArushenP2P is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ArushenP2P
I do recall Graal Online having a very high player count. The servers were very fun and addicting especially Maloria, and Valikorlia back in the days. Anyways, I remember myself being a Trial that would ask almost anyone for items or help on what to do. The players who actually were nice to help were keeping me from quitting. I also remember hiding items behind buildings on Graal Kingdoms when I leave. Those were the fun days. Nowadays trials are very limited, and some servers has lost it's lust. Some were taken down as well.

All I'm saying is, if the Trial System would change into something better than it is now or, atleast come back to what it use to be. Than more players will be flocking in, and you never know.. Some will take a huge liking to this game, and maybe even turn into good developers for servers. Which in exchange would keep the servers from dying off.
Old 10-12-2008, 10:14 AM
oh snaps
napo_p2p has a spectacular aura aboutnapo_p2p has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to napo_p2p Send a message via MSN to napo_p2p
It would be interesting to see what would happen if Graal disabled p2p for a small period of time.
Tempus neminem non manet.
Noli manere tempus.
Carpe Diem

Seize the Day.