Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English)
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 03-01-2010, 09:09 PM
Zeus Condero
papajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to behold
is the graal app also on the itouch or just the iphone?
Old 03-01-2010, 09:17 PM
RedGreen
ZuperZeb42 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by papajchris View Post
is the graal app also on the itouch or just the iphone?
Both.

Old 03-03-2010, 11:54 PM
Proud Owner of Ol' West
hidro is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to hidro Send a message via MSN to hidro
Hey I hadn't played Graal in a while and while browsing for apps on my iPhone I found it!

I do have a problem though, I seem to only be able to connect when I'm on 3G/Edge. If I am on wifi it says unable to connect to the server, make sure your connection is usable?
I'm assuming I need to open/forward ports on my router? I am with Bell/Aliant in New-Brunswick, Canada.

Any help would be awesome, we don't have unlimited data here and I want to buy the full version of the app. But where I live in new-brunswick (Country) I only have Edge (LAGGGGGGGGGG). When I'm in town I get 3G and don't lag, but I'm not going to drive 30 minutes to play a game on my iphone.

Let me know what I have to do and you'll have another purchase!
(BTW: This is Djinn for anyone who cares to remember, ****ty graphic artist, Ol' West original owner lol)
Old 03-05-2010, 10:01 PM
o.o
Switch has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Switch
I like the tutorial idea, but you it doesn't let you enter after transferring. You can press "Edit Profile" but "Start" won't work.
Why only when I ignore you, do you return to the center of my eye?
Oh, squiggly line, it's alright, you are forgiven.
Old 03-08-2010, 08:50 AM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
There is getAcceleratorAxis(0 or 1 or 2), can be used like this:

PHP Code:
xaxis = -(getangle(getAcceleratorAxis(0), getAcceleratorAxis(1)) - pi);
yaxis getAcceleratorAxis(2); 
This doesn't seem to work.
Old 03-08-2010, 08:35 PM
Level Designer
Aknts will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Aknts
I like the game on the iPhone even though sometimes its gets annoying trying to line up quickly to go between some bushes while running from a baddy. The only thing I don't like is the levels. They just seems very unappealing. Me and others made better levels like 10 years ago.
Old 03-16-2010, 11:48 PM
Jazz teh Awesome
oo_jazz_oo is a jewel in the roughoo_jazz_oo is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to oo_jazz_oo
Whenever I get disconnected from the server, it prompts me to connect to a wifi network...I do that, then it tries to reconnect, but tells me the account is already in use. -.-

So, then I have to go back home, and relaunch the program, which isnt really a big deal.
But it seems like it should be fixed. Because with this happening..theres no point in reconnect to the server. XD
Old 03-27-2010, 09:12 AM
Gov'nah
Zeltino will become famous soon enough
I just received this e-mail:

Quote:
By the way, ive been talking to Thor on the PC Graal Classic and hes been saying that the iPhone version is vomit..... do you think thats true?
Not saying that this is true or not, but I do know that a large majority of you don't support the iPhone community. I'm not sure if you notice, but a large portion of the playerbase on the iPhone (the one's who have computers) have accessed the PC version. When they do visit, I think it'd be quite appreciated if you all didn't say these types of things. Surely if you wanted Graal population to increase, you wouldn't. Don't be immature and we'll start gaining new players soon enough .
Old 03-27-2010, 10:25 AM
ω
Seeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Seeya
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeltino View Post

Not saying that this is true or not, but I do know that a large majority of you don't support the iPhone community. I'm not sure if you notice, but a large portion of the playerbase on the iPhone (the one's who have computers) have accessed the PC version. When they do visit, I think it'd be quite appreciated if you all didn't say these types of things. Surely if you wanted Graal population to increase, you wouldn't. Don't be immature and we'll start gaining new players soon enough .
i vouch to have never seen a player on Graal say "i am from i-phone"

Old 03-27-2010, 11:19 AM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
Quote:
By the way, ive been talking to Thor on the PC Graal Classic and hes been saying that the iPhone version is vomit..... do you think thats true?
Regarding those exact words I was actually quoting Xor from a few months ago .
But yes there are a few things which make me feel that way.

Also I would appreciate it if a certain Developer from iPhone didn't log onto the PC version of Classic and direct verbal insults at it's Manager for denying their request to be given the lantern ganis.
Old 03-27-2010, 11:34 AM
Babylon OG
Lord Sephiroth will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Lord Sephiroth
I've spent the last few days draining my iPod battery sitting in the main town with the nick "VISIT GRAALONLINE.COM TO TRY THE PC VERSION" and the words "www.graalonline.com" being said above my head and doing nothing else. Over the course of 2 days, using this very simple method, I've recieved quite literally no fewer than 20 messages saying that the person had no idea a PC version existed.

Just ****ing saying.
Old 03-27-2010, 11:56 AM
ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ...ᶘ ಠᴥಠᶅ❤...ℳℴℯ
Clockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant future
I request that a link be put into ipod graal classic linking to a new subforom on this forum specifically for graal ipod >:O

Then players will be able to see us dev'ing/talking about pc graal, and plain join our community and become addicted nerds like (some of) us.
Old 03-27-2010, 11:57 AM
superannuated super mod
Sam is a glorious beacon of lightSam is a glorious beacon of lightSam is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Sephiroth View Post
I've spent the last few days draining my iPod battery sitting in the main town with the nick "VISIT GRAALONLINE.COM TO TRY THE PC VERSION" and the words "www.graalonline.com" being said above my head and doing nothing else. Over the course of 2 days, using this very simple method, I've recieved quite literally no fewer than 20 messages saying that the person had no idea a PC version existed.

Just ****ing saying.
It's really simple to advertise the pc version of graal on iPhone/iPod. It seems it's not the corporate intent to promote the pc version.
Old 03-27-2010, 04:45 PM
Gov'nah
Zeltino will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffcmike View Post
Regarding those exact words I was actually quoting Xor from a few months ago .
But yes there are a few things which make me feel that way.

Also I would appreciate it if a certain Developer from iPhone didn't log onto the PC version of Classic and direct verbal insults at it's Manager for denying their request to be given the lantern ganis.
I'm sure you're insinuating that I did this. Which, I was told that I had despite me not doing so. I remember this quite differently. However, I don't really care to delve into it and turn this into a big flame war.

I have had many players PM me while I was on other servers, saying they're from the iPhone. I also know a couple players who have purchased a server and are working on there - also from the iPhone.

I know that a lot of you hold reservations towards Classic iPhone, but I do not believe that voicing them to any new potential players is the best way to introduce them into the PC community. The iPhone community is quite a bit younger than the PC community. That makes the iPhone community exceedingly impressionable (the main reason for our strict rules), and telling them negative and derogatory comments about someone else/another server will only lessen their impression of Graal iPhone and PC. If everyone who comes in contact with iPhone players treats them well, are mature, etc. I think the iPhone players will eventually start to lock onto the PC version. Something that attracts a large amount of them to the PC version is their ability to be able to create levels, graphics, etc. - so this is already happening. We're receiving new, custom shields and swords daily.
Old 03-27-2010, 06:26 PM
Cake'd
Nataxo is a glorious beacon of lightNataxo is a glorious beacon of lightNataxo is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:

This is why I wanted to point out the amount of players that logged on PC looking for Classic. They do exist!