FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-12-2011, 09:08 PM
Retired
SlikRick is on a distinguished road
O look the trolls came out to play.
Old 01-12-2011, 09:16 PM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlikRick View Post
Depends how you look at it. Personally I was just congratulating an old "friend" on his new position.

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 01-12-2011, 09:42 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlikRick View Post
Yeah, I'm such a troll.
Old 01-12-2011, 10:55 PM
xAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud of
I'm going to sound a ****-but Npulse had 10 players max o_o
Old 01-13-2011, 12:38 AM
o.o
Switch has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Switch
Surprise!
Good luck with the baby and everything, Slik.
Why only when I ignore you, do you return to the center of my eye?
Oh, squiggly line, it's alright, you are forgiven.
Old 01-13-2011, 01:14 AM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by fowlplay4 View Post
you're not fooling anyone N-Pulse, ppl (sans people who just want to be staff on classic server) just don't like u anymore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xAndrewx View Post
I'm going to sound a ****-but Npulse had 10 players max o_o
Both of you are entitled to your opinions of course (Even If recent history provides them to be true.) But we did have a good history, at least try to respect that. It's like me saying Era and Zodiac both are ****ty servers "bcuz that one time they really sucked and Ive hated it since." when I know both have had their good times.

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 01-13-2011, 01:23 AM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fulg0reSama View Post
Both of you are entitled to your opinions of course (Even If recent history provides them to be true.) But we did have a good history, at least try to respect that. It's like me saying Era and Zodiac both are ****ty servers "bcuz that one time they really sucked and Ive hated it since." when I know both have had their good times.
thats why I added the.. "anymore"
Old 01-13-2011, 01:32 AM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by fowlplay4 View Post
thats why I added the.. "anymore"
Still an unnecessary comment, no?

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 01-13-2011, 01:43 AM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fulg0reSama View Post
Still an unnecessary comment, no?
Well I wasn't going to but that "trolls come out" post really encouraged me to dump a post off.
Old 01-13-2011, 07:46 AM
alskdjfhg
alskdjfhg is on a distinguished road
Sometimes when I watch The Office I think of N-Pulse. And each manager has this "Michael Scott" style to them so cute!
Old 01-13-2011, 07:57 AM
Prinking Droblem
Geno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Geno
N-Pulse was my first server to ever play on. when was it originally released like 2000? anyways I remember it being pretty popular back when. but yeah...good luck reviving the dead :o
Old 01-13-2011, 07:18 PM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXziroXx View Post
Good luck Matt, hopefully you won't get stressed out by managing a ~6 player playerworld like your predecessor!
Kind of unfair, since it is not only N-Pulse, it's Graal in its entirety. N-Pulse was very popular back in the day, and remained that way for a long time, just like UN, and Classic.
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Old 01-13-2011, 08:02 PM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darlene159 View Post
Kind of unfair, since it is not only N-Pulse, it's Graal in its entirety. N-Pulse was very popular back in the day, and remained that way for a long time, just like UN, and Classic.
I wasn't beating down on N-Pulse as a server, sorry if I made it seem that way. It used to be a pretty darn cool server that I always liked but never got a chance to play. Only thing I'm guilty of is questioning how you can possibly get burnt out managing a server with minimal playercount.

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 01-13-2011, 08:05 PM
Bell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud of
Its pretty easy to get burnt out on the frustration factor alone. You try your hardest to get fixes and development done to attract new players again but it seems like you're swimming against the current.

As a manager you also feel like you should be there nonstop to make everyone happy and its impossible to do, especially if you're having issues in real life as well.
Old 01-13-2011, 08:12 PM
Retired
SlikRick is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bell View Post
Its pretty easy to get burnt out on the frustration factor alone. You try your hardest to get fixes and development done to attract new players again but it seems like you're swimming against the current.

As a manager you also feel like you should be there nonstop to make everyone happy and its impossible to do, especially if you're having issues in real life as well.
^This right here. Then you add the factor of having to deal with all the drama from the staff, players, and Graal community. If I wanna deal with drama I'll call my baby's mama.