Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English)
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 08-02-2004, 05:49 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Warning about my email

2 days ago or so my emailed [email protected] got hijacked. Whoever it was was a gamer and had emailed magicaltux and even some other mmorpg i dont even play anymore for my account/pass.

Since I cant contact all of you globals, did any graal online staff get ANYTHING from [email protected] yestarday or the day before? If so, disregard this and if you happen to have this person's IP logged, send it to me.

I got my email back though, but now the person has my [email protected]. Until I say it's safe, do NOT accept any emails from [email protected]

Edit- On a side note, I need to know gmail's administration password. This person changed the email to send the password to his email and not my real one therefor he basically just stole my gmail account. I got my hotmail back with ease but i also want my gmail back. I dont want this idiot reading my personal emails and stealing my account. I will get his ip/email through gmail and then see what the hell there is I can do :/

Edit 2- Found gmail's accounts support, and changed the topic title so people will take this more seriously.

Last edited by Crono; 08-02-2004 at 06:00 PM..
Old 08-02-2004, 06:52 PM
Somewhat rusty
Loriel is a name known to allLoriel is a name known to allLoriel is a name known to allLoriel is a name known to all
Except you can only change post topics and not thread names
Old 08-02-2004, 07:04 PM
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loriel
Except you can only change post topics and not thread names
Yeah

But to be on topic, im awaiting gmail's slow ass response.
Old 08-02-2004, 09:35 PM
Banned
protagonist is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to protagonist Send a message via MSN to protagonist
How do we know you aren't the hijacker???

</paranoid>

That sucks. Hope you make it out ok.
Old 08-02-2004, 09:45 PM
I reformated so I'm safe now. Got my virus scan ready, firewall on high (blocks trojan backdoors :o)

I've scanned with several programs too. Trend Micro, Ravant, AVG, PC-cillin
Old 08-03-2004, 10:46 AM
-Double post-

Got my gmail back. The person apologized and said that he had actually got my password through my question & answer. He himself gave me back my gmail so meh. What a nice person
Old 08-03-2004, 03:24 PM
Banned
Monkeyboy_McGee is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerami
-Double post-

Got my gmail back. The person apologized and said that he had actually got my password through my question & answer. He himself gave me back my gmail so meh. What a nice person
dude the fact that he bothered to take them in the first place voids all possibility of him being a nice person, regardless of what he does otherwise o_o
Old 08-03-2004, 03:27 PM
Purple cat!
teshy2 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to teshy2 Send a message via MSN to teshy2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeyboy_McGee
dude the fact that he bothered to take them in the first place voids all possibility of him being a nice person, regardless of what he does otherwise o_o
The world isn't black or white, it has many shades of gray as well.

Co-head admin of Mushia.

Give us a visit today!
Old 08-08-2004, 01:25 AM
tKeR
omegaslayer is on a distinguished road
Nice person = Newb hacker.
Old 08-08-2004, 01:41 AM
where da wmdz at
Neonight is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Neonight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerami
Edit- On a side note, I need to know gmail's administration password.
(I understand you got your Gmail back, but):

You're kidding, right?
Old 08-08-2004, 02:26 PM
Ri-in Paradox
Ryan1111 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Ryan1111
Wow that guys retarted. =D
Old 08-08-2004, 04:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neonight
(I understand you got your Gmail back, but):

You're kidding, right?
Wow ***** I meant email