Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Bug Report
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-10-2008, 09:32 PM
Teh Whatz?!
SolidSnake989 is on a distinguished road
But... i'll miss the not straight pr0nz people send out in mass pms
Old 04-16-2008, 12:41 PM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
I've added logs for img-tags, will add filters later.
Old 04-19-2008, 12:54 PM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
Update: it seems the img-tag it is almost always used for displaying event screenshots or similar. So it might be better to only filter out bad file extensions (only allow png, jpg etc.) and add a check in the next Graal version to not download big files.
Old 04-19-2008, 01:12 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
Update: it seems the img-tag it is almost always used for displaying event screenshots or similar. So it might be better to only filter out bad file extensions (only allow png, jpg etc.) and add a check in the next Graal version to not download big files.
Somewhat similar to what I said. Yep, would be cool.
Old 04-21-2008, 04:19 PM
Graal Administration
The filter is now active, and sends an admin message if there is an illegal img-tag. I've also banned someone for 3 days for sending iso-links. If there are any problems with the filter then please tell me.
Old 04-21-2008, 04:28 PM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Quote:
The filter is now active, and sends an admin message if there is an illegal img-tag. I've also banned someone for 3 days for sending iso-links. If there are any problems with the filter then please tell me.
I've just tested it with Crono and it doesn't seem to report to RC? It probably should, not sure.
Old 04-21-2008, 06:11 PM
Graal Administration
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus View Post
I've just tested it with Crono and it doesn't seem to report to RC? It probably should, not sure.
It's not logging to RC, its logging in a central log. Could also display it on normal RC chat if wanted.
Old 04-21-2008, 06:18 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
It's not logging to RC, its logging in a central log. Could also display it on normal RC chat if wanted.
Would be neat
Old 04-11-2009, 07:52 PM
Luda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Luda
Quote:
Originally Posted by rufus View Post
you know, pm windows could be so much better. Going a little off topic, but i think pm's would be much better if they used something like bb code along side a wysiwyg or standard editor. The current features are pretty hidden, and not everyone knows you can embed images, but why? There probably should be a smileys menu instead of relying on going to the forums, and there should be a list of features somewhere.

Hmm.. Heres a quick example mockup..
bump
Old 04-11-2009, 08:24 PM
Graal Administration
Did anyone script something like that already ?
Old 04-11-2009, 08:32 PM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Quote:
Did anyone script something like that already ?
There was one on Unholy Nation, but it was a little over the top with features and I don't think anyone actually used it because of that.
Old 04-11-2009, 08:50 PM
a/s/l
Elizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Elizabeth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus View Post
There was one on Unholy Nation, but it was a little over the top with features and I don't think anyone actually used it because of that.
funny, that system actually was abandoned. it was supposed to be like, the next big thing and draw people to the server, but it was shortly ditched. it was supposed to be like a live chat, where you could send youtube videos attached to the chat, and pictures, coloured fonts, etc. you could aslo upload a picture as your avatar. it's still on unholy dev.

it wasn't that great tbh.
Old 04-11-2009, 09:48 PM
Graal Administration
Well but I mean is there some improved PM text editor?
Old 04-11-2009, 09:54 PM
Quote:
Well but I mean is there some improved PM text editor?
I don't think so.
Old 04-12-2009, 05:35 AM
Banned
WhiteDragon is a splendid one to beholdWhiteDragon is a splendid one to beholdWhiteDragon is a splendid one to beholdWhiteDragon is a splendid one to beholdWhiteDragon is a splendid one to behold
Stefan, if you give us the name of the scripted PM window GUI objects we could probably do it ourselves.