@the double team "Lance and Kai"

I implied it, then again it could be just me again... *sarcasm*
Old 08-10-2004, 05:42 AM
dark overlord
Lance is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by iLLusioNofGranduer
@the double team "Lance and Kai"
Riiight. The implication in my post was 'Speak for yourself, not for others'.

Kaimetsu and I are two different people who posted two different replies to your post. I fail to see how that makes he and I a 'team'. Shall you, then, by the same logic assign 'teams' to every other thread here...?

Quote:
While your post may make sense to you, I can safely wager that the rest of us have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

Edit: I take that back. Refer to Kaimetsu's reply.
Old 08-10-2004, 05:46 AM
Script Monkey
Kaimetsu will become famous soon enough
Quote:
You inferred it. But incorrectly. Of course he hopes that we like them, but that's not the same as asking for praise and it's certainly not the same as declaring that criticism is unwelcome.
Old 08-10-2004, 05:56 AM
In Your Mouth
iLLusioNofGranduer is on a distinguished road
Yeah "its implied"... my bad!
It sounds like to me he was getting at that he doesnt want to hear about you guys saying your able to do better, blah...
This forum isnt described as "post a script and let scripters tell you how they beat you with another one, or can make better!!"

@Lance
I meant double team as in to Amon-Ra not me.
Old 08-10-2004, 06:21 AM
dark overlord
Quote:
Yeah "its implied"... my bad!
If you think you've deciphered a hidden meaning in what someone else says, you have inferred. As Kaimetsu said, that does not necessarily mean that you have correctly identified something.
If you have placed a hidden meaning in something you have said, it is implied.

Quote:
It sounds like to me he was getting at that he doesnt want to hear about you guys saying your able to do better, blah...
This forum isnt described as "post a script and let scripters tell you how they beat you with another one, or can make better!!"
Take the time to read the thread, and you'll discover that you are quite incorrect.

Quote:
@Lance
I meant double team as in to Amon-Ra not me.
Where did I say anything in this thread against Amon-Ra? Seriously, read the thread.
Old 08-10-2004, 06:48 AM
Script Monkey
Quote:
I don't think anybody actually declared that they could. But if it's okay to invent ludicrous implications just to support our points then how about this one: It sounded to me like he was saying he didn't want you to post and, in fact, he wanted you to drown yourself in a bowl of cereal.

I dunno, maybe it's just me. *SARCASM LOL*
Old 08-10-2004, 07:01 AM
In Your Mouth
Lance if you read the posts that my comments are related to you might get it... your lost... <not to be an offensive comment, just seriously. I was answering or correcting what you said and you didnt follow it. By the way, also infer from something that is implied... what I said makes perfect sense, maybe not to you, but its English.

Lets ask him of course...What was he meaning? But sounded like to me he didnt want peoples two cents about who can do better. From what he said, and I did read it all, thanks for trying to tell me I havent read it. Im on his side for his comments.
Old 08-10-2004, 07:12 AM
Script Monkey
Quote:
Lets ask him of course...What was he meaning?
What would be the point? The concepts 'Amon-Ra's intended meaning' and 'the meaning of the words Amon-Ra said' are not identical.
Old 08-10-2004, 07:23 AM
In Your Mouth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaimetsu
What would be the point? The concepts 'Amon-Ra's intended meaning' and 'the meaning of the words Amon-Ra said' are not identical.
Nobody is perfect at how to say something correctly how they intended for it to be understood, all the time.

Since he said it... it would be quite logical to ask him to clear up what he was meaning...
Quote:
I dunno, maybe it's just me. *SARCASM LOL*
Yay, Not only do I get to use it for saying what I would have said, I got a new signature! Kai mocks me~
Old 08-10-2004, 08:14 AM
dark overlord
Quote:
Lance if you read the posts that my comments are related to you might get it... your lost... <not to be an offensive comment, just seriously. I was answering or correcting what you said and you didnt follow it.
Neither your original statement nor your correction are coherent. Fix them, and cease your childish behavior. You directed at me a statement which said that Kaimetsu and I were 'double teaming' someone. At first, I thought you were citing yourself as the target as a continuation of your pathetic "The evil scripters are out to get me!" attitude. Then, you corrected it to say that this 'double team' of Kai and myself was directed at Amon-Ra, which is obviously incorrect. Like I said, I said nothing against Amon-Ra in this whole thread.

My suggested course of action to you is as follows: Exit forums -> Practice literacy -> Become coherent -> Compose a valid point -> Return to forums.

Quote:
By the way, also infer from something that is implied... what I said makes perfect sense, maybe not to you, but its English.
Except that you said "I implied", when you were referring to something that Amon-Ra said. Whatever, though.
Old 08-10-2004, 08:29 AM
In Your Mouth
Lance, ok dad... or god... im confused on who you think you
are.
Didnt even feel like reading all of that but you seemed to patronize me about it. What I said... makes sense. I said maybe it doesnt make sense to you but I cant help that. If you want me to break it down a lot for you I can, it would be of no trouble, but that could hurt your pride couldnt it! I might do it for you anyways if you still dont get it. But since your the master of everything and know everything and your always right and you have "special" privilege to tell people your opinion and they must abide by it because its your opinion its always right or else they are a "retarded", "inferior","wrong","invalid", etc.,. ... err... not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance
My suggested course of action to you is as follows: Exit forums -> Practice literacy -> Become coherent -> Compose a valid point -> Return to forums.
I also notice you take every chance to attack people you get, i dunno if thats more childish than me siding with the thread starters opinion or not? Because thats all I did and you come and have your flames ready. Childish,... is that you being a Hypocrite? Why yes it is! Wow.
Old 08-10-2004, 08:41 AM
dark overlord
Quote:
Lance, ok dad... or god... im confused on who you think you are.
I'm just Lance.

Quote:
Didnt even feel like reading all of that but you seemed to patronize me about it.
That's nice.

Quote:
What I said... makes sense.
It's a pity that it doesn't.

Quote:
I said maybe it doesnt make sense to you but I cant help that. If you want me to break it down a lot for you I can, it would be of no trouble, but that could hurt your pride couldnt it!
Except:

1) I explained why it doesn't
2) You choose to spout more rhetoric rather than actually respond to my points

Quote:
I might do it for you anyways if you still dont get it. But since your the master of everything and know everything and your always right and you have "special" privilege to tell people your opinion and they must abide by it because its your opinion and you "always" win,
Sounds a lot like your actions, pal.

Quote:
I'll be quiet... err... not. I also notice you take every chance to attack people you get,
Really? Your omniscience impresses me! You must have read every post in every thread and have come to this awesome and not-at-all implausible conclusion! I applaud you, good sir!

Quote:
i dunno if thats more childish than me siding with the thread starters opinion or not?
No, you still aren't reading, or aren't thinking, or aren't I don't know what but you're most certainly not paying attention. I said your behavior was childish. That has nothing to do with 'who you sided with'.

Quote:
Because thats all I did and you come and have your flames ready. Childish,... is that you being a Hypocrite? Why yes it is! Wow.
No, you continue to spout your pathetic "Everyone is out to get me, I am right, you are wrong, the evil scripters are plotting against me" rhetoric and it grows tiresome.

Also, when one applies a label, one should really offer some sort of valid reasoning behind it. Unfortunately, you are dearly lacking in that department...
Old 08-10-2004, 08:51 AM
Script Monkey
Quote:
Nobody is perfect at how to say something correctly how they intended for it to be understood, all the time.
Yes. Which is basically a poorly-articulated version of what I said.

Quote:
Since he said it... it would be quite logical to ask him to clear up what he was meaning...
No, not logical at all. What he intended to say is immaterial if we are judging conclusions I made based on what he did say.

Quote:
Yay, Not only do I get to use it for saying what I would have said, I got a new signature!
You're not making any sense.
Old 08-10-2004, 09:02 AM
In Your Mouth
Quote:
No, not logical at all. What he intended to say is immaterial if we are judging conclusions I made based on what he did say.
It is logical because he is the one who said it. I never meant to judge your conclusion of what you think he said, I was telling you what I thought he meant and didnt want. Its like you interpreting one way and I another. Its not a big deal really to have him clear it up, if im wrong, im wrong, if im right, im right. Thats the fun of interpretations... its just I think he didnt want to have everyone jump on it and tell him we can all do better. Even if its true or not. and you think otherwise which is cool, your own free mind and opinion.

Its poorly articulated but its easier to read? I dunno I guess I needed to write it differently
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance
That's nice.
That's about what I say to what you just said. It's rather droll arguing that I dont care to bother reading anymore. Its you telling me what I believe is wrong, so whatever, your da boss right?! I'll just talk to Kai...
Old 08-10-2004, 09:19 AM
dark overlord
Quote:
That's about what I say to what you just said. It's rather droll arguing that I dont care to bother reading anymore.
Except that you failed to read anything from the onset.

Quote:
Its you telling me what I believe is wrong,
Do you yet see how you don't make sense?

Quote:
so whatever, your da boss right?! I'll just talk to Kai...
I have been speaking with you as a person, not as any sort of boss. But, again, you refuse to pay attention...
Closed Thread