Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Zone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-05-2005, 03:18 AM
Banned
protagonist is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to protagonist Send a message via MSN to protagonist
OMG >_> FIX THESE PLEASE

1) When I die, I don't want to come back poisoned. It adds NO value to the game, it only makes it frustrating.

2) TAKE AWAY THE FREEZE ROCKETS FROM THE STARTING LOCATIONS! People keep abusing them and it makes it a pain in the ass if you end up being the guy they keep freezing so that you can't join a team.

3) FIX THE BUG THAT LETS PEOPLE WALK ON AIR AND SHOOT! (something to do with the jetpack)

Thank you.
Old 08-05-2005, 03:30 AM
G-Unot
Wind_Master is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Wind_Master Send a message via MSN to Wind_Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by protagonist
1) When I die, I don't want to come back poisoned. It adds NO value to the game, it only makes it frustrating.

2) TAKE AWAY THE FREEZE ROCKETS FROM THE STARTING LOCATIONS! People keep abusing them and it makes it a pain in the ass if you end up being the guy they keep freezing so that you can't join a team.

3) FIX THE BUG THAT LETS PEOPLE WALK ON AIR AND SHOOT! (something to do with the jetpack)

Thank you.
stop complaining....ok the poisen is ur own stupid fault 4 getting hit with a crossbow......the ice cannon should b used wherever cause it is easy 2 dodge and the third 1 should b fixed
Old 08-05-2005, 03:46 AM
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind_Master
stop complaining....ok the poisen is ur own stupid fault 4 getting hit with a crossbow......the ice cannon should b used wherever cause it is easy 2 dodge and the third 1 should b fixed
1) People get hit with crossbows. Or Needles. The point is, it doesn't make sense to die and come back poisoned.

2) Ice cannon is annoying. It is used improperly in the starting locations where weapons are not supposed to do anything to anyone.

3) I'm pointing errors which should be fixed out, not complaining about them. How does a game get better with no feedback?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Old 08-05-2005, 04:37 AM
anubis_wing will become famous soon enough
mmmmmm yes quite i agree with the person who's name i dunnno ne ways yah ice cannon is friggen annoying cuz u could be standing there then get hit nyah can u say stupid and sometimes it isnt easy to dodge sometimes it's just annoying and the jetpack thingy never heard of it but sounds cool
Old 08-05-2005, 04:55 AM
Banned
The ice cannon isn't bad when it is used on the field (because when you are on the field you should be concentrating on the game and, if you are, it is fairly easy to dodge). However, when you are sitting there talking to someone and then you go to move and you can't because some dolt with an ice cannon shot you, it does get pretty annoying. (Also, sometimes a couple of them get together and spam ice rockets when a game ends; they are bound to hit someone this way)
Old 08-05-2005, 06:20 AM
G-Unot
Quote:
Originally Posted by protagonist
The ice cannon isn't bad when it is used on the field (because when you are on the field you should be concentrating on the game and, if you are, it is fairly easy to dodge). However, when you are sitting there talking to someone and then you go to move and you can't because some dolt with an ice cannon shot you, it does get pretty annoying. (Also, sometimes a couple of them get together and spam ice rockets when a game ends; they are bound to hit someone this way)
if u wanna take away lameing at bases than u gotta take away mortars.....plasma sabre......mines......rocket launcher....zzzz

the game should stay the way it is....bside 4 the flying glitch rule that should b fixed
Old 08-05-2005, 11:53 AM
Banned
Quote:
if u wanna take away lameing at bases than u gotta take away mortars.....plasma sabre......mines......rocket launcher....zzzz

the game should stay the way it is....bside 4 the flying glitch rule that should b fixed
I'm talking about the icecannons in the dropship, not the combat zone.
Old 08-05-2005, 06:04 PM
anubis_wing will become famous soon enough
personally i agree with jin i think that if any thing base lamers shouldn't be allowed to lame in base which means that inside base 1 and hq's there is no shooting but only inside the bunker and i udn wanna get rid of the sexy items like mortars and plasmasabres.
Old 08-05-2005, 07:26 PM
G-Unot
Quote:
Originally Posted by anubis_wing
personally i agree with jin i think that if any thing base lamers shouldn't be allowed to lame in base which means that inside base 1 and hq's there is no shooting but only inside the bunker and i udn wanna get rid of the sexy items like mortars and plasmasabres.
lol ya......it just not possible 2 get rid of all the lameing weapons
Old 08-05-2005, 07:44 PM
Rat...
Brad has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Brad Send a message via Yahoo to Brad
Quote:
lol ya......it just not possible 2 get rid of all the lameing weapons

hes trying to tell you that you shouldnt be able to freeze people in the drop ship. It doesn't allow you into games which is just ridiculous.

Brad.
2k14lyf
Forum idiots shall rule once more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unixmad
Forums without brad will have been sad

Last edited by Darlene159; 08-06-2005 at 03:04 PM.. Reason: Chill out...
Old 08-05-2005, 07:48 PM
Banned
Python523 is on a distinguished road
You people don't know how to read... seriously. VT, I'm sorry you have to puit up with that .
Old 08-05-2005, 08:28 PM
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Python523
You people don't know how to read... seriously. VT, I'm sorry you have to puit up with that .
lol

I started thinking that I lost my communication skills.
Old 08-05-2005, 08:37 PM
Zone Oracle
Huwajux will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Huwajux Send a message via MSN to Huwajux
I think another problem is the doorway in bases where 2 people jump into your HQ bunker. Then one of them stands AT the door so there is no way out, and another stands infront of where you come in. So your stuck.
Old 08-05-2005, 09:14 PM
hi
someonesomewhere is on a distinguished road
Jin, let me put this in a way that you can't help but understand.
I get lamed by some noob with a syringe. I die. But, then, I come back to the dropship and I'm still poisoned. IT's NOT MY FAULT THAT SOME NOOB DECIDED TO LAME ME. GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEAD. And Ice cannon should be disabled or something in the dropship, or shorten the amount of freezing time to a quarter of a second. (In the dropship only, of course)
Edit: Had some mistakes in there
Old 08-05-2005, 10:38 PM
Emily_Cruddas is on a distinguished road
I suggest also some way to keep base laming from happening, such as one person that had purchased 100 or more mortar shells and is bombing the top of your base and effectively killing anyone spawning there before they know what the heck killed them, two or more of the opposing team using the sabers, blue rifle or anything that makes you say ouch standing at the warp point and insta-laming you with ease, dropping a few mines into YOUR base entrance and killing at least one if not two people that walk in, and the ever so popular jet pack, stefan once mentioned that rockets could bring them down, that has never worked for me.

And a glitch i see (I could be wrong but it's still damn annoying) is someone using pipe bombs and then switching to heal himself like a medic? Not sure if i remember right but medics shouldn't HAVE explosives at all, or someone was able to glitch the medic skill onto a sapper or grenader somehow, that is defenitly an imbalance that should be taken care of.