Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Playerworld Staff Openings
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-04-2006, 06:53 PM
Prime Rib of Micronesia
warp2ukew will become famous soon enough
And just to throw this out there, if Shazam (yeah I am calling you Shazam) isn\'t gold, how does he have an RC? A shared account must be the only explanation, as anyone who would \"updgrade\" him would of done it to his current account.

Man I\'m like Graal\'s Law and Order....(Also the names of Chuck Norrises right and left fists).
Old 04-04-2006, 08:17 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOneandOnly
I never said that the grafics wasnt in my level 2 years ago but they wanst from valikorlia they was from neophyte
No, it was a direct rip from Val. Either way you're directly saying you stole tiles. That's my original point. Eden was never punished accordingly anyway.

Quote:
valikorlia stole them too but you only lie and say they made there bed on they own
Valikorlia has a history of having nice graphics. I doubt they stole anything.

Quote:
grafics from neophyte and resized and redesignt it you see that because some parts of the neophyte bed and the valikora bed always the same and the the are outlines the same true if you resize the neophyte grafics
Wtf is neophyte btw?

Quote:
if you have any skills in gfx you see that but i have no time to discuss this with you
so stop lying
I can see pixels and I can see they don't match. Same colors, but don't match.

Quote:
and my english is bad yes i know but you always cant speak german so dont make fun about that :P
Yeah but English is basically the international language spoken in places like airports, international forums, international games, etc. Good game son.

Quote:
and i also tested how valikoria made there stolen grafics out of them from neophyte and yes it works and its easy :P the only thing valikora does is using an other pixel style that it looks so that they made this grafics on they own but if you do this than redesign all and dont forget some parts :P
You seem like a professional at stealing graphics. Show me your "tests".
Old 04-04-2006, 08:37 PM
Prime Rib of Micronesia
warp2ukew will become famous soon enough
Hey he learned from the best, NicoX. Old Eden was completely ripped off from others server.
Old 04-04-2006, 09:45 PM
Paranoid Android
zwr is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to zwr Send a message via MSN to zwr
seeing that this topic is doing anything but getting new staff for eden, it seems better to just close this. There already is enough information here for people who actually want to apply