FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-03-2006, 02:04 AM
Inferno (Level Designer)
Infernix is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Infernix
I like the sidewalk,
Val does have some stuff close to that in looks atleast but they arnt the same nor better.
Get rid of the potted plants....what else
I like the gui but I smaller one would be nice
See my previous post.
(Only thing I like about the Val tileset more was the grass)
Old 04-03-2006, 01:09 PM
D4rKv310c1ty is on a distinguished road
overall your tileset is great and really links to the theme of zelda. sorry this post isnt so constructive, im using my psp
Old 04-03-2006, 01:43 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoX
1)On Eden is nothing stolen.
is is the keyword. I never said anything is stolen.

Quote:
2)You arent banned anymore and yeah its locked.
Obviously because it's locked.

Quote:
3)You should stop talking **** about "every" PW
Once they stop sucking.

Quote:
-Nico
-Crono
Old 04-03-2006, 03:20 PM
Shakram
TheOneandOnly is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to TheOneandOnly
I wonder why the bed you mean and a lot other grafics on valikora looks like the grafics from a game called "Neophyte" lol XD And in the other thread which is now closed i told you that the grafics which was in my testlvl on eden was from other games so the bed was from neophyte not from valikora :P if valikoria use grafics from other games so pls dont say that they have made it :O
a little redesign dont make the grafic your own XD
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	bed.png
Views:	156
Size:	13.1 KB
ID:	35983  
Attached Images

Old 04-03-2006, 03:35 PM
Sr Marketing Strategist
Elk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant future
Send a message via ICQ to Elk Send a message via AIM to Elk Send a message via MSN to Elk Send a message via Yahoo to Elk
i agree with theoneandonly

Old 04-03-2006, 03:40 PM
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOneandOnly
I wonder why the bed you mean and a lot other grafics on valikora looks like the grafics from a game called "Neophyte" lol XD
Eden had stolen the -exact same bed- from Valikorlia wide and open. No edits were even done!

That neophyte picture doesn't look like it was the basis of the bed from Val. It may have been "inspired" but not the same.

Quote:
And in the other thread which is now closed i told you that the grafics which was in my testlvl on eden was from other games so the bed was from neophyte not from valikora :P if valikoria use grafics from other games so pls dont say that they have made it :O
Ahaha so you admit stealing graphics. Good job.

Quote:
a little redesign dont make the grafic your own XD
Same goes for the bush. They don't look the same. Inspiration perhaps but not edit.

a ltiel enlis bok plz mabe u kan type better XD
Old 04-03-2006, 06:32 PM
Sr Marketing Strategist
Elk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant future
Send a message via ICQ to Elk Send a message via AIM to Elk Send a message via MSN to Elk Send a message via Yahoo to Elk
the bush of neophyte is totally identical to the bush of val

from theoneandonly (he isnt gold):

look at the details of the bed

Old 04-03-2006, 06:50 PM
Sr Marketing Strategist
something else
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	dasda.png
Views:	166
Size:	51.0 KB
ID:	35985  

Old 04-04-2006, 02:27 AM
Banned
DARKVILLIN has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to DARKVILLIN
Look at the game we're playing...This "contraversy" has been going on for ages...It always will. The whole "stealing" idea will always be in the world of graal...Its all about trust and how much you trust and know your team...Eden's tiles are for a fact not stolen. Angelu and I have been adding and working on them as we see they do not suit some of our level designs, He's made tile corrections while we were making levels
Old 04-04-2006, 02:12 PM
Banned
Magadal will become famous soon enough
Just call Gerami Crono, and all is ok :o
Old 04-04-2006, 06:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elk
the bush of neophyte is totally identical to the bush of val
No it's not. Look at the shapes of the petals.

Quote:
from theoneandonly (he isnt gold):

look at the details of the bed

But they're not the same thing. In the end, why did Eden steal it then ?
Old 04-04-2006, 06:14 PM
Shakram
TheOneandOnly is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to TheOneandOnly
I never said that the grafics wasnt in my level 2 years ago but they wanst from valikorlia they was from neophyte and we delete them a long time ago and valikorlia stole them too but you only lie and say they made there bed on they own but thats not true they start with the grafics from neophyte and resized and redesignt it you see that because some parts of the neophyte bed and the valikora bed always the same and the the are outlines the same true if you resize the neophyte grafics ... if you have any skills in gfx you see that but i have no time to discuss this with you
so stop lying

and my english is bad yes i know but you always cant speak german so dont make fun about that :P

and i also tested how valikoria made there stolen grafics out of them from neophyte and yes it works and its easy :P the only thing valikora does is using an other pixel style that it looks so that they made this grafics on they own but if you do this than redesign all and dont forget some parts :P
Old 04-04-2006, 06:29 PM
Error.
TheSmu is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to TheSmu Send a message via Yahoo to TheSmu
The swedish guy seems right.

left you begging for more.
Old 04-04-2006, 06:39 PM
Sr Marketing Strategist
Yep the swedish guy IS right =)!
Shut down Valikoria!

Old 04-04-2006, 06:49 PM
Prime Rib of Micronesia
warp2ukew will become famous soon enough
The server tiles have potential, but in my opinion, they need to be worked on heavily. I only got to page 4 of the thread, and I did not like either rendition of the trees. As much as I liked the house tiles, your use of shading IMO is weak, and I saw some classic tiles mixed in with some of the levels and they stand out like a fat girl in a swimsuit competition. Also, if the graphics artist, Shakram, or whatever, has admitted to stealing graphics, and has been confronted with it again, shouldn\'t it be more looked into? Cussing me out won\'t help, Shazam, because that never gets anything accomplished.

Overall I think the server has good potential, but they need to sort some things out. Good luck!