Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-09-2011, 03:47 AM
Sinkler is a jewel in the roughSinkler is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Sinkler
Sinkler: Who is this Gabriel?

Hello everyone!

As many of you know, I am the new Playerworld Administrator.

Let me introduce myself: I am Gabriel (Sinkler). I have had a variety of jobs throughout my time on Graal. I first started as many people do as a staff member on a paid development server in the endearing field of player relations.

My first classic job was on Era, as a FAQ during the managership of Icarus. I then worked myself up to FAQ Administrator, and from there I continued to rise until I reached GP (later PR). I worked on Era for a total of a year and a half and then I was offered a position on Zodiac. I wanted to experience what else Graal had to offer. So I joined Zodiac. In addition to my job on Zodiac, I was offered a position as one of the first GPs on Classic iPhone, which I enjoyed for about a year and a half. Then in August of 2010, I was offered a position as Player Relations Administrator on Zodiac and I accepted. This was my first time in a major administrative position on a highly-populated server. I was excited and extremely nervous because if you know my personality, you would know that I am a perfectionist on a massive proportion. I worked as a Player Relations Administrator until now, when I was offered a position as a Playerworld Administrator!

Enough about my Graal experience.

I am an avid-reader of Philosophy (as you may have noticed by my quotations of Machiavelli), obsessed with luxurious items, very sociable, and I wear glasses.

I am really excited to work with all of you as a Playerworld Administrator. I applied for this job because I really enjoy this very strong and lively community that is Graal.

Thank you,

Gabriel

If you need to get in contact with me, please send an e-mail to: [email protected]

"He who knows only his own side of the case knows little of that."

-John Stuart Mill

Last edited by Sinkler; 05-09-2011 at 11:50 PM..