Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 08-18-2003, 08:09 AM
Sparked.
MarkB is on a distinguished road
Illegal Items on GK: Bonecrusher?!

It seems torankusu has an illegal item on kingdoms...there could be numerous items that he has that are illegal...I hear he has a "Bonecrusher" with dam+50 and godly stats...it can also be prepped...from what I hear, a staff member dropped it on accident and he picked it up..i never remember hearing about an event for a weapon that does damage+50, that is insane..he has more hp and damage than me..and I have the only item in the game that adds damage:spiked shield
and I have 30 Str, 30 Dex, 29 Con, how he has these amazing stats at lvl 21 is beside me...i think someone needs to do something about this..

Graal Kingdoms Event Master
I am tired to wake up the morning to see the forum going each day worst and worst because of a few people trying to ruin this forums. If you don't play any more Graal neither like the managment then what are you doing there ? I will not let anyone ruin the friendship of the community, we are there to have fun and not to have stress ! If you have bad energy to spend against something, then take a punching ball. This is the Third time i warn to not continue this way, so the next step will be to put out of the community trouble makers. -Unixmad

My point of view is your tooth are not big enough to hit me because if it were you will have eaten me since a while. Personaly i will never eat you because it will really taste bad. -Unixmad
Old 08-18-2003, 08:24 AM
-Albus will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to -Albus
Sounds like you're lieing.
Old 08-18-2003, 08:27 AM
Sparked.
sounds like wtf are you talking about?

he does 116 damage at lvl 21!!! I am lvl 29 and I have the only item in the game that does dam+ and that is spiked shield...and with that on, with 30 strength, i do 103 damage, and i am lvl 25 in phys, with all preps filled on a gov+5 weapon

i bet he can only hold about 8 improvements, there is no way to get more damage...

I am tired to wake up the morning to see the forum going each day worst and worst because of a few people trying to ruin this forums. If you don't play any more Graal neither like the managment then what are you doing there ? I will not let anyone ruin the friendship of the community, we are there to have fun and not to have stress ! If you have bad energy to spend against something, then take a punching ball. This is the Third time i warn to not continue this way, so the next step will be to put out of the community trouble makers. -Unixmad

My point of view is your tooth are not big enough to hit me because if it were you will have eaten me since a while. Personaly i will never eat you because it will really taste bad. -Unixmad
Old 08-18-2003, 08:29 AM
Sparked.
not to mention that he is prolly like lvl 15-16-17 in physical level...if he is lvl 21..he does like 89 sp, so yea...and many people pmed me about him having this bonecrusher

Old 08-18-2003, 08:30 AM
Bomy helm also adds damage. And I highly doubt an admin dropped some godlike item and let someone pick it up.
Old 08-18-2003, 08:36 AM
Sparked.
it would be utterly impossible for him to wear a bomy helm, he would do less damage infact...because there would be no way for him to have 235 hp,(he has to have 30 con, how i have no idea) and also have 30 str(how i have no idea)...because fhom gives strength, and he cannot have 30 str, the only way is if he has some godly item

Old 08-18-2003, 08:37 AM
I was simply correcting you when you said you have the only item that adds damage. And I do think he has two rings of war.
Old 08-18-2003, 08:43 AM
Sparked.
that puts him at 26 con, str, and dex..he has monkey sandals, which add +2 dex, so 26, 28, 26, then he has fhom, so 27, 28, 26

i have the only gloves of the giants, so yea..
i have 30, 30, 29, and i do less damage than he does, because when your stats increase you gain more...like from 26 to 27 con, you would gain 15 hp rather than 10, and from 27 to 28 you might gain like 25 hp, and from 28-29 and 29 to 30- you gain anywhere from 80 to 90 hp, same is with 30 str, when i have 30 strength i gain 10 damage and when i go to 29 str, i lose 10 damage, same goes for dex..i know for a FACT he has some godly item, and many people have told me this.

Old 08-18-2003, 08:55 AM
Elite Member
Torankusu has a spectacular aura aboutTorankusu has a spectacular aura about
lol anU you're funny.
Old 08-18-2003, 08:55 AM
Banned
Scream is on a distinguished road
Anu you little baby dont bring this up to the forums, go deal with it in private with a staff member.
Old 08-18-2003, 08:58 AM
Elite Member
Quote:
Originally posted by Scream
Anu you little baby dont bring this up to the forums, go deal with it in private with a staff member.
Won't do much good either. I am actually permitted to have Bone Crusher, I haven't even been online to USE it much. James was there when Brad and I unprepped his bamboo rod and it reset to a normal bamboo rod. So, as compensation, James gave Brad a Bone Crusher, which in turn was sent to me. I doubt I'll keep it long, it weighs way too much for my liking even though I have 30 Str. But anyways. As soon as Stefan can get back and I can get a more realistic replacement for the Bamboo rod, Bone Crusher is gone. Until then, I am keeping it.
Old 08-18-2003, 09:04 AM
Sparked.
scream, dont be make cuz i keeel you.. XD

toran, james gave you a bonecrusher...uh wtf that is insane

Old 08-18-2003, 09:05 AM
Elite Member
Quote:
Originally posted by MarkB
scream, dont be make cuz i keeel you.. XD

toran, james gave you a bonecrusher...uh wtf that is insane
he didn't GIVE me a bonecrusher. Don't complain and make a big deal about it. It's none of your concern.
Old 08-18-2003, 09:09 AM
Sparked.
so he LENT you one of the most powerful items in the game in exchange for a rod that ads wis+2? jesus christ, james, here take this speed+2 ring and give me rows...
seems like we have a rat in the admin nest

Old 08-18-2003, 09:10 AM
Elite Member
Quote:
Originally posted by MarkB
so he LENT you one of the most powerful items in the game in exchange for a rod that ads wis+2? jesus christ, james, here take this speed+2 ring and give me rows...
seems like we have a rat in the admin nest
you're forgetting that every admin on GK seems to want me banned.

and it's not that great. trust me.

(actually it kicks ass [1 hit kill on T-Rexes, Red T-rexes, etc, more things])